Stocks market down 1900 points on concerns of increased cases of coronavirus

This is the most amazing thing I have seen in American politics in 75 years. Trump is on his way to surpass the pandemic deaths of 1918, while simultaneously destroying the US economy worse than 1929, and recreating the riots of 1968, while his cult claiming that he is winning....

Trump promoted and sold America an "Acceptable Casualty" strategy, meaning increased COVID cases and deaths were acceptable casualties for solving economic problems. Now we are stuck with the results. Sacrificing the old, the weak, and people with certain preexisting conditions are worth sacrificing if it means saving our economy or bring back a good economy. Unfortunately, many economists and medical experts warned this strategy would backfire and that is what it appears to be doing.
Do you support the protesters? Yes or no
question.
Yes, I support the protesters but not the rioters and looters.

Stocks market down 1900 points on concerns of increased cases of coronavirus.

Is Trump's insistence on jump starting the economy backfiring?

Will not following the scientists instructions on the coronavirus result in a more devastating effect on the economy than if we followed the scientists instructions?

If so, Trump is toast.

Thanks, Obama!

I do believe that even Trump has never stretched his lies that far.

Trump promoted and sold America an "Acceptable Casualty" strategy, meaning increased COVID cases and deaths were acceptable casualties for solving economic problems. Now we are stuck with the results. Sacrificing the old, the weak, and people with certain preexisting conditions are worth sacrificing if it means saving our economy or bring back a good economy. Unfortunately, many economists and medical experts warned this strategy would backfire and that is what it appears to be doing.
question.
I was asking Camp but okay, don't blame Trump if there is a huge outbreak of coronavirus happens.

I've just kept a token amount in stocks this year, held in 6 ETF's to be exact. Their value declined $22,000 back a few months ago when the market crashed. As of yesterday they had climbed $27,500 up from that low. See they're down today by $5500 and so I'm right back where I was when this whole mess began.

question.
I was asking Camp but okay, don't blame Trump if there is a huge outbreak of coronavirus happens.
No, I can blame Trump. Trump told people to not follow state requirements of locking down. He said it is time to get out.
The protesters were getting out like Trump told them. Not only did they protest, they were going to local businesses before and after protests.
I am talking protesters, not rioters and looters. I look at the rioters and looters as bad as people who support Trump. They are trying to bring our country down.
You are like the rioters and looters but you are scared to admit it just like other secrets about yourself you are not willing to deal with. Don't worry. I will not tell anyone.

Will not following the scientists instructions on the coronavirus result in a more devastating effect on the economy than if we followed the scientists instructions?

If so, Trump is toast.

/——-/ The President can only ask, it’s up to the Governors to decide. As you well know.
We can’t stay locked down for long. I know you Libtards want to burn the country down to hurt Trump.
No one embraces a long term lockdown! Everyone wants to get back to normal.

But responsible adults understand the pandemic. What don't you?

question.
No, I can blame Trump. Trump told people to not follow state requirements of locking down. He said it is time to get out.
The protesters were getting out like Trump told them. Not only did they protest, they were going to local businesses before and after protests.
I am talking protesters, not rioters and looters. I look at the rioters and looters as bad as people who support Trump. They are trying to bring our country down.
You are like the rioters and looters but you are scared to admit it just like other secrets about yourself you are not willing to deal with. Don't worry. I will not tell anyone.
Show me one post of you disgracing the protesters for spreading the virus, or shut up.

question.
Sorry, I missed your question. Yes, I support protesters 100%. I am in favor of arresting and prosecution for all looters and rioters.

question.
Sorry, I missed your question. Yes, I support protesters 100%. I am in favor of arresting and prosecution for all looters and rioters.
Okay, so don't blame Trump for the coronavirus outbreak.

question.
Show me one post of you disgracing the protesters for spreading the virus, or shut up.
I have not had one post disgracing the protesters. You will not find any posts criticizing anyone who is following Trump's instructions.
The results will speak for themself. Statistics will determine whether the protests, rural communities and conservative states following Trump's instructions cause extensive coronavirus spread. The affect on the economy can be determined by group also.
The appropriate group will take blame or credit for what goes on.
The data today was not from protests, it was from states opening up.

If so, Trump is toast.

Anyone who thinks the pandemic is over... is a fool.
But... tRump told me it was!

question.
Okay, so don't blame Trump for the coronavirus outbreak.
Do you think the only reason there has been a deadly spike in the pandemic is the protests?

Do you recall the protests to reopen various states? "Liberate Michigan" "Liberate Cirginia" "Liberate Minnesota". That had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE UPTICK IN THE PANDEMIC?

You aren't that stupid, but you are that partisan.

1591926770468.png

Second wave of COVID19 in the United States starting up and the stock market dives. Trump is pathetic.
ROFLMFAO

That train has come and gone

Either we'll blame Africans or there will be a new wave of protesters
See if they locked down the country again with this bullshit

Second wave of COVID19 in the United States starting up and the stock market dives. Trump is pathetic.
Thanks to the rioters and looters, who didnt follow the law of the Democrat Governors and stay in doors. How is that the Presidents fault? Oh yeah, with you stupid libs, orange man bad...

Hopefully Donnie won't come on and tell them there is nothing to worry about and it totally under control, to see if it my take another nose dive tomorrow. Those are some panicky lil' bitches. If the markets smells bullsh*t from the white house, like last time, they might take right back down. Maybe he won't comment.

Forum List

Back