Stock market will crash in 60 days...

Meh. Another doomsday prediction. I only believe the ones that claim an October crash will occur.

People are working and spending. Banks and mortgages are generally secured. What’s the big risk?
Yup

In the last six years then only predictions of doom and gloom that were right, were those predicted while the gop admin was “in charge”.

Dah, yes, states like Louisiana IS red and ranks 40 th

Did you know that states are bigger then the cities that are in them ? Maybe you didn’t. Maybe your ignorance far surpasses your ability to troll irrelevant shit.
Did you know that cities are where the majority of a state’s population live? Damn but you’re ignorant.

…or St. Louis, MO - in a red state. St. Louis is one of the most poverty-ridden, high-crime cities in the country.
Cities ? Do you know who is responsible for the capital crimes in all the major cities in these red states ? Do you know who is primarily responsible for job creation and aid from state income tax, sales taxes these states control ?
THE STATES dufus. Medicaid is managed by the STATES. The are also responsible for the capital crime rates And poverty EVERYWHERE in their state, including the cities. Hilarious how poorly informed you are.

Cities ? Do you know who is responsible for the capital crimes in all the major cities in these red states ? Do you know who is primarily responsible for job creation and aid from state income tax, sales taxes these states control ?
THE STATES dufus. Medicaid is managed by the STATES. The are also responsible for the capital crime rates And poverty EVERYWHERE in their state, including the cities. Hilarious how poorly informed you are.
The worst cities are run by Democrats.

The worse states are run by repugnants. The worse state managed healthcare is run by repugnants. The worse states to live in, REGARDLESS of your whining about the cities, are RED STATES. The Poorest states with the lowest mean income are predominantly red states, EVEN IN BLUE CITIES WHERE THE INCOME LEVEL IS HIGHER.

Did you know that cities are where the majority of a state’s population live? Damn but you’re ignorant.
That’s a false statement. NYC one of the safest cities in the world, let alone the US, doesn’t make up any majority of NY.
You need to stop making up shit. Rural areas are consistently poor places to live in red states. By their very nature, their services are WORSE.

And the worse households are run by republican parents. At some point, you incompetent idiots have to be held responsible for your woeful decisions…..red states suck. If they can’t control their cities, they are responsible.

Ha ha
Do you know where most of the SAFEST cities are found and who controls them ? They are in blue states. Seems like red states can’t control their cities.

Ha ha
Do you know where most of the SAFEST cities are found and who controls them ? They are in blue states. Seems like red states can’t control their cities.
You’re ridiculous. The top 10 worst cities, over run with crime, are managed by Democrats, and everyone knows it: St. Louis, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago, etc., etc., and they are in blue states.

Lisa558
You’re ridiculous. The top 10 worst cities, over run with crime, are managed by Democrats, and everyone knows it: St. Louis, Detroit, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago, etc., etc., and they are in blue states.
BS…..There are more then 8 million people in NYC. Of course there is more crime in that one city then in a city of many fewer people. Yet it still falls on the list as one of the safest cities in the world.

let’s compare red states with same populations; there are fewer crimes and it’s rated better.

Chicago.. What stiupidity. There were 49 cities with higher violent crime rates than Chicago.

And yet, NO ONE can claim that red states in general are NOT the worse places to live, have the worse economy and are responsible for just 23% of the countries wealth. It’s laughable. You can’t hide in a fking red state. Depression, low earning and violence follows you everywhere.

Last edited:
Wrong again. The majority of ALL BIG cities have blue local govs. That’s true for also the SAFEST cities in the US.
Red states are where most of the crime, low wages and worst living conditions both in cities and rural areas.

Silly little uniformed troll. The majority of ALL major cities are managed by Dems. NYC and LA among others are the safest in the country. But the worse, are still in red states.
BTW, Chicago is well below cities managed by red dufus heads.

The worse states are run by repugnants. The worse state managed healthcare is run by repugnants. The worse states to live in, REGARDLESS of your whining about the cities, are RED STATES. The Poorest states with the lowest mean income are predominantly red states, EVEN IN BLUE CITIES WHERE THE INCOME LEVEL IS HIGHER.
K...o...o...k

K...o...o...k
From someone who believes in Trump, you know the second coming guy who thinks we should nuke storms and never knew America was “so big.” Repugnants are the party of 8 year olds. Spelling “kook” must have been a chore.

I don't think the stock market will crash in the next 30-60 days, but I could see it going down a bit more than it has.

My general sense is that America is in a state of likely irreversible decline, as is much of global civilization.

I don't think the stock market will crash in the next 30-60 days, but I could see it going down a bit more than it has.

My general sense is that America is in a state of likely irreversible decline, as is much of global civilization.

Indeed it is. Too many corrupt politicians, and too many morons pushing their woke bullshit.

Didn’t we hear the same shit when Obama was president ? No recession. Yet with tRump, it was spot on. The stock market ? It goes up and down like a roller coaster based upon the weather.

Forum List

Back