Stock Market Crashing

Yesterday Scumpty was bragging about the stock market and how lucky we are to have him. Today it's crashing, which is long overdue.

How lucky are we now??? Bigly!!!
it's called a pull back, someone buying higher then the value of a company will always be left holding the bag. You snowflakes who don't believe in winner and losers and who play baseball with a tee are thrown for a loop anytime you experience what losing is whether elections or forum debates, so your reaction instantly is that of a sore loser throwing a childs fit.
Hence the new Democratic logo:
91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b.png

Yesterday Scumpty was bragging about the stock market and how lucky we are to have him. Today it's crashing, which is long overdue.

Obama added more jobs In his last 36 months than trump did in his first 36 and trump says he added the most. Trumps a liar and has a different spin on the numbers now that he’s in charge. Under 3% growth was no good on Obama’s watch but trump had 2.3% growth In 2019
The biggest gain in jobs in Obama's economy, was after Trumpwas elected. The last couple of months.

Yesterday, the stock market goes up for no apparent reason?
Today, the stock market goes down for no apparent reason?
Happens all the time regardless of who's in the White House.
The stock market is no longer an indicator of the longterm economic situation

computers are programed to flip stocks daily or hourly and exist only for the moment

Disappointing news on the job market tomorrow ain't gonna be as rosy as today.
So you have insider knowledge about Hillbillary's latest revenge plot with her elitist sugar daddy? Tch, tch. He may try to kill our bodies, but he can't kill the souls of Americans, present and past.

sooner or later the lockdown will have a devastating affect on the nation

and its the reason why we need to shake off the wuflu panic and reopen everything
Too many people are screwed in tight to hurting Trump and the productive Americans so facts just don’t matter and the CDC reduced infection info has been dismissed to fulfill the political agenda
Within seconds of MD governor moving into phase 3 the two largest counties both said No.
So the county executives just assume power that they don’t have but none of it matters as long as we are locked down tight.

"Crashing?"

You know nothing.

Professionals are taking advantage of the highest record stock market and selling. When they sell, there is a "crash" but it is usually short-lived. The guys who know what they are doing are getting richer.

Don’t get mad at the facts they report. Without a media you’d be in the dark.

Or more in the dark than you are now. You aren’t just uninfored you’re misinformed
If being uninformed means not watching CNN,
I'll take my chances.
This is how delusional you are. I don’t watch the cnn or msnbc or fox anymore. I watch abc, cbs or nbc in the morning. Now you will claim those are liberal too but I’m sorry, none of those news organizations are going to say trump has been treated unfairly because that would not only be a lie, it would show bias.

and if it’s bias to say trump lies, then no wonder you think all the media is bias. It’s true, he lies, a lot

This is how delusional you are. I don’t watch the cnn or msnbc or fox anymore. I watch abc, cbs or nbc in the morning. Now you will claim those are liberal too but I’m sorry, none of those news organizations are going to say trump has been treated unfairly because that would not only be a lie, it would show bias.

and if it’s bias to say trump lies, then no wonder you think all the media is bias. It’s true, he lies, a lot
TDS is still TDS,
whether you acquired it on your own or
from the fake news..

Being called delusional by you is a compliment, btw. Thanks.

TDS is still TDS,
whether you acquired it on your own or
from the fake news..

Being called delusional by you is a compliment, btw. Thanks.
All kinds of republicans are coming forward to say trumps not fit to be president. They have tds too? All of them?

Obama added more jobs In his last 36 months than trump did in his first 36 and trump says he added the most. Trumps a liar and has a different spin on the numbers now that he’s in charge. Under 3% growth was no good on Obama’s watch but trump had 2.3% growth In 2019
The biggest gain in jobs in Obama's economy, was after Trumpwas elected. The last couple of months.
Hilarious to give trump credit before he even took the oath. That’s rich

I don’t get you delusional trump fans. When trump pretended to buy the wwe out from unde4 Vince McMahon, so many people believed that the stock dropped 7% overnight.

And one time Vince pretended to be blown up in his limo. Trump actually called to see if he was alright. Trumps not a genius but he’s smarter than you

Still searching what is the purpose of Moonglow's posts... so far no purpose. Just a wall of negativity every time.

How about try saying something nice or not saying anything at all. Time to get life on track and stop the whinery.

Why weren't liberals making threads with the NASDAQ and S&P were hitting all time highs in the last week or so?

Even after covid 19 NASDAQ is still up 26% for the year.

Forum List

Back