Stock Market Crashing

The fact you don’t understand the stock market is extremely noticeable.
stocks are still up over where they were. Tech stocks are being sold, for the most part because a lot of tech is made in China and because a lot of folks don’t have the extra money to poor into tech toys.
But sure run with CNN. If they had a clue their Reporting would be equal to the National Enquirer
Arguing with children uneducated

I'm happy:
ScreenShot_20200903195757 copy.jpg

Yesterday Scumpty was bragging about the stock market and how lucky we are to have him. Today it's crashing, which is long overdue.

How lucky are we now??? Bigly!!!
Was bound to happen. There was no reality to support the irrational enthusiasm.
Don’t believe the hype

Yesterday Scumpty was bragging about the stock market and how lucky we are to have him. Today it's crashing, which is long overdue.

Obama added more jobs In his last 36 months than trump did in his first 36 and trump says he added the most. Trumps a liar and has a different spin on the numbers now that he’s in charge. Under 3% growth was no good on Obama’s watch but trump had 2.3% growth In 2019
The biggest gain in jobs in Obama's economy, was after Trumpwas elected. The last couple of months.
Hilarious to give trump credit before he even took the oath. That’s rich
Yes, it happened because Trump promised to get rid of Obama's regulations and taxes, and he did it. Thank you president Trump!

Obama added more jobs In his last 36 months than trump did in his first 36 and trump says he added the most. Trumps a liar and has a different spin on the numbers now that he’s in charge. Under 3% growth was no good on Obama’s watch but trump had 2.3% growth In 2019
The biggest gain in jobs in Obama's economy, was after Trumpwas elected. The last couple of months.
Yes, it happened because Trump promised to get rid of Obama's regulations and taxes, and he did it. Thank you president Trump!
And corporations loved it! Yes, get rid of necessary regulations and taxes so corporations can make more.

So trump is a corporate shill. Agreed

And corporations loved it! Yes, get rid of necessary regulations and taxes so corporations can make more.

We had the best economy under him, till you loons decided to shutdown the entire economy. Because of a flu.

A 3% drop isn't a "crash" at all. Particularly in the present day, where so much of the trading is done automatically by computers.
When your retirement account is contingent on making 4%, a 3% drop is huge.

A 3% drop isn't a "crash" at all. Particularly in the present day, where so much of the trading is done automatically by computers.

Markets fluctuate, they go up and down all the time.

I'm pissed at the Democrats who screwed up in 2007-8 by refusing President Bush's plan to invest Social Security funds in the market, when it was half the price it is today. SS

then you ain't got a very good financial advisor and if I were you, I'd change him/ her.

I'm pissed at the Democrats who screwed up in 2007-8 by refusing President Bush's plan to invest Social Security funds in the market, when it was half the price it is today. SS
it's what a party does that doesn't care for the USA. defunding is their specialty. they even scream it now.

Necessary? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hmmm, and who funds growth jobs?

I remember the markets falling back in March and the board loons screaming it's crashing!!!!!

They whined, I bought.....and made a ton of money. A savvy invester did the same

Now will you little know nothings please sit down and shut up? You're hella annoying

I remember the markets falling back in March and the board loons screaming it's crashing!!!!!

They whined, I bought.....and made a ton of money. A savvy invester did the same

Now will you little know nothings please sit down and shut up? You're hella annoying
If they knew how the market worked, they would realize that these pullbacks
are healthy for the market.

If they knew how the market worked, they would realize that these pullbacks
are healthy for the market.

That March pull back was healthy for our bank account. Saw this pull back coming a mile away, reduced positions and patiently waiting

Forum List

Back