Stock Market At All Time High

Look it up retard
Disprove it if you can
NYSE and DOW keep charts of their pricing a going back many years

There, for the second time you are a dirty fucking liar.

1702576577799.png

One segment is
Not The Market
Appears you are not involved with the market

I'm not impressed. If he can make it snow more - that might do it.

It looks like all the pieces are coming together.

Jobs up
Wages up
Inflation down and the stock market booming

Yes. Bidenomics works and we are getting over the COVID crash

Wrong.
The stock market being up or down is artificial manipulation that has nothing at all to do with the real world.
No of the money invested in the stock market is at all secured.
For every winner, there has to be a loser.
It is the most unproductive scam ever invented.

Jobs are not up.
The employment rate dropped incredibly during covid, and is no where near back up to what it should be even.

Wages are not up.
Minimum wage federally is still $7.25/hr, and while states have higher rates, they have not at all kept up with inflation.

Inflation has NOT at all stopped or even slowed much.
The initial ridiculous gas price increased dropped, but only by draining most of our strategic oil reserves.
Food and housing prices have not dropped back down and are still rapidly increasing.

Great. All for it. But when the GOVT money runs out.......see 2015, 2016 when Obiden 1 ran out of stimulus funds. Sideways, lethargic, pathetic....stalled. We all lived it.

Maybe we should have social security invest in the market....Oh wait!

Blah, who am i kidding, they would just invert in "green" companies that will go bankrupt.

Social Security does not have to invest in the stock market, nor should anyone really.
Social Security already has the best possible investment, the national debt.
We sometimes have to pay as much as 13% interest on the national debt, so then there is no better possible investment.
Having Social Security finance the national debt is how we caused the economic boom in the US ever since the late 1950s.

The market went up on the speculation that the feds will drop interest rates next year.

Biden didn't do a fucking thing. I take that back, he was responsible for MASSIVE inflation which drove up interest rates. Now that they might go back down a bit, he gets the credit. Kinda like a fireman starting a fire and then being deemed the hero for trying to throw water on it.

Last edited:
Great. All for it. But when the GOVT money runs out.......see 2015, 2016 when Obiden 1 ran out of stimulus funds. Sideways, lethargic, pathetic....stalled. We all lived it.
We are already near normal numbers post pandemic.

1702577214608.png

I am not in the top 1%. But we are in the top 12% in that we have no debts and have not for years.

Part of that is the stock market, most of it is hard work combined with on an eye on how we spend and how we spend.

Be careful, though. The stock market is not main street.

We still have a ways to go, but if anyone tells you Biden is ruining the economy, you will know you are looking at a dumb man or a bad man.

99% of Americans will be financially worse-off than they were pre-pandemic by mid-2024, JPMorgan says​

Yes, the gap between the wealthy elite and common poor is increasing.
The massive national debt is the main cause in my opinion.
All the interest on the national debt payment leaves the country, making us continually poorer, as a country.

GDP growth in 2015 was 2.9% which was as much growth as Trump could muster in 2017 even though he passed a massive tax cut.

Forum List

Back