Stock Market At All Time High

American dedication and ingenuity win again and again despite roadblocks by the Chowderheads in DC.

Just Imagine how high it would have gone under Trump 2nd term and elimination of DC resistance. We would be at S&P 10K. Tens of millions could retire early getting all the moochers on Welfare off of fat Butts and into the labor world.

Last edited:
The wins keep coming for Joe Biden. Record stock market is the latest following record jobs and a soft landing of inflation. I paid $2.49 for gas this morning. I mean what else can he do?

Sorry about the last thread.. hit post before I got it set up.

View attachment 872983
Many (most?)on Wall Street hate him and they now have confidence the stupid lazy jerk is headed out the door.
Like most who have not studied Economics you mix up cause and effect

18 hours ago — President Joe Biden's low approval may bode well for the stock market, according to Ned Davis Research. His approval rating is just 37%

The wins keep coming for Joe Biden. Record stock market is the latest following record jobs and a soft landing of inflation. I paid $2.49 for gas this morning. I mean what else can he do?

View attachment 872983
Actually I have read where it is based on his very low polling numbers

Everyone benefits from Democratic presidents: stocks go up; unemployment goes down.

Only because they (DEM CONGRESS) damage things intentionally under any "R" regime to rig the vote and steal power. 2020 Virus (DEM-CHINA launched it). 2008 housing bust (DEM Congress caused it).

MKT looks at least 6 months ahead....maybe they know the Corpse is on his last legs and change it will be coming soon enough?

View attachment 872983
I thought Bidenomics was supposed to help the little guy who is struggling to put food on the table and pay his rent? :dunno:

Actually I have read where it is based on his very low polling numbers
He' s had those numbers a long time. They only thing that changed this week is the reports about Biden's employment record and Biden's taming of inflation.

View attachment 872983

99% of Americans will be financially worse-off than they were pre-pandemic by mid-2024, JPMorgan says​

I thought Bidenomics was supposed to help the little guy who is struggling to put food on the table and pay his rent? :dunno:

Actually blue collar workers are finally making gains.

Actually blue collar workers are finally making gains.

Real wages are down under Tater.

Hit 39000 previously

It seems you are a dirty rotten liar...

1702576527717.png

Forum List

Back