Stock in Health Care Skyrocketed This Week

The whole dow is boomimg at the prospect of the HC bill passing.

I guess all the doom and gloom whining isnt working.

But wait.....talk radio said all the doctors would become gubmint employees and the insurance companies would either go out of business or be taken over. I'm confused?

of course this is a boon for insurance companies, i've been saying that all along, that is what is messed up about this bill and what is so stupid of liberals to whine about gop is in bed with insurance companies...

was talking to another guy on another site and he has already starting buying stock...i'm more cautious and waiting till it passes

congrats dems on making the insurance companies richer :clap2:

of course this is a boon for insurance companies, i've been saying that all along, that is what is messed up about this bill and what is so stupid of liberals to whine about gop is in bed with insurance companies...

was talking to another guy on another site and he has already starting buying stock...i'm more cautious and waiting till it passes

Are you anti-capitalist?

Still hoping someone can 'splain how the Constitution gives the government the authority to force me to buy something.

You can pay the fine instead.

Healthcare is a matter of life and death.

Lets remember the Life part of Life ,liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You can pay the fine instead.

Healthcare is a matter of life and death.

Lets remember the Life part of Life ,liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Which are unalienable rights endowed by their Creator, not the gubmint. The gubmint can't deprieve you of them and it isn't their job to grant them either. The phrase is a recognition of God given rights.

Are you anti-capitalist?

?

Are you anti-capitalist?

?

!

The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

You dont know the next line?

Last edited:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

Billy The Mountain Lyrics, Frank Zappa Billy The Mountain Lyrics - LyricsFreak.com

BILLY was a mountain
ETHELL was a tree
Growing off of his shoulder

You dont know the next line?

Um, free health care for all and to all a good night?

where it's going>>>>>
Soup%20Nazi(1).jpg

show us zee papers, or NO DOCTOR FOR YOU!

~S~

The whole dow is boomimg at the prospect of the HC bill passing.

I guess all the doom and gloom whining isnt working.

Booming? The DOW was at 10,725 on Jan 19, 2010. Today it is at 10,741. Essentially we've had no gain for 2 months. :cuckoo:
The "boom" is in health care stocks, numbnuts.

Um, sorry, but no. It's not. The NYSE healthcare index is up only 1.4% for the year - the S&P 500 is up 4.02% YTD. Healthcare stocks are severely lagging the broad market.

Forum List

Back