Stimulus Talks Breakdown - Trump Vows to Govern By Executive Order!

Jim Cramer lambasted Pelosi...said if Trump acts alone on stimulus and extending unemployment and holding off evictions while Pelosi does nothing Biden will have already lost the race to Trump......

With a projected 300,000 dead by November and the NY D.A. going through Trump's financial records from Deutsche Bank proving Trump is guilty of bank and insurance fraud and more, I'm not worried that Pelosi is going to fuck it up for Biden.

This investigation by D.A. Cy Vance isn't going to be like the Mueller report. Vance isn't confined by federal laws. It's a New York County, New York jurisdictional issue.

Gosh who would have thunk that Mark Meadows, famous for stone walling and NOT negotiating in the House,
would NOT be able to negotiate a settlement between the House and the President. So unthinkable!

And now, the President will govern by Executive Order!

Wait.. a second. Didn't you Republicans say that was HIGHLY ILLEGAL and NOT the way to run a government under Obama? You complained when Obama did one for DACA, and NOW Trump is going to use it to pass 3 of them?

Negotiations between Democrats, Republicans, and the White House over a new stimulus bill are at a stalemate after two weeks, and President Trump is now expected to attempt to bypass the need for a deal by enacting executive orders on various issues.

“Stay tuned,” White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow told Bloomberg News on Friday when asked about executive powers. “You can be assured [the president] will be out and about today, and probably tomorrow, talking about this.”

Kudlow later added that executive orders would involve three big provisions of any stimulus bill: “The evictions, the payroll tax, unemployment reform.” Trump’s authority to sign executive orders on those provisions has been questioned not only by Democrats but also by Kudlow, who previously said that the extension of the unemployment benefits “requires an act of Congress.”

I bet Trump won't be able to answer any questions on any legislation. He's been winging it for nearly 4 years.
Another note, Meadows was supposed to be Trump's point man and was tasked to bring the campaign forward. Since his arrival it has been a disaster and the WH knows it.
I wonder if there will be any questions about the jobs report that came out for July? I bet he can answer those questions.
The numbers were good across the board for Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Caucasians.
Perhaps, he's right once again that we don't need trillions to bail out the poorly run democrat states.
Since he has inserted his people into those offices I don't think anyone can trust the numbers any, but an average of 1.4 million new claims every week are not "good" numbers.

Its very unconstitutional. And hopefully will be shot down by the courts. Isnt as bad as DACA though. I wouldnt compare the 2. There were other horrible unconstitutional actions the Kenyan did that you couod compare it to, though.
Dont fret.

Trump had to admit that Obama was born in America.
WTF can't you, bi-asssed prick?
Trump wasn't born in Queens, either.
He was hatched out of an egg with about a dozen other baby snakes.
Why do I care if Trump admitted it or not?
Its funny how so many things reported him as a foreigner until he announced he was running for president.
Then you were racist if you brought it up.
You Fucking kenyan Muslim sympathizer :lol:

Gosh who would have thunk that Mark Meadows, famous for stone walling and NOT negotiating in the House,
would NOT be able to negotiate a settlement between the House and the President. So unthinkable!

Wait.. a second. Didn't you Republicans say that was HIGHLY ILLEGAL and NOT the way to run a government under Obama? You complained when Obama did one for DACA, and NOW Trump is going to use it to pass 3 of them?

Negotiations between Democrats, Republicans, and the White House over a new stimulus bill are at a stalemate after two weeks, and President Trump is now expected to attempt to bypass the need for a deal by enacting executive orders on various issues.

“Stay tuned,” White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow told Bloomberg News on Friday when asked about executive powers. “You can be assured [the president] will be out and about today, and probably tomorrow, talking about this.”

Kudlow later added that executive orders would involve three big provisions of any stimulus bill: “The evictions, the payroll tax, unemployment reform.” Trump’s authority to sign executive orders on those provisions has been questioned not only by Democrats but also by Kudlow, who previously said that the extension of the unemployment benefits “requires an act of Congress.”

Do you think the democrats will sue trump in the liberal DC federal court to block his executive orders?
Well, they are given to wasting taxpayer dollars.

Its really strange that libs - including to op who wrote the headline - now refuse to discuss it

what should democrats do if trump decides to bypass the democrats and go the executive order route?

Its really strange that libs - including to op who wrote the headline - now refuse to discuss it

what should democrats do if trump decides to bypass the democrats and go the executive order route?

Weep bitter tears.

Yeah I thing that Trump decided as a campaign strategy to … "shut it down." I tried to ask yesterday whether there'd be any legal challenge to an EO changing payroll taxes or evictions. He might could tie federal landlord aid to landlords not evicting. I dunno.

BUT they promised those $1200 checks to the unemployed. That's not happening. Once again, Trump throws the dems a lifeline.

We all know what the worst executive order ever was right ?
1596829253275.png

Still paying for that one.

The 3+ trillion proposal made by Democrats wasn't stimulus. It was economic suicide with a big side dish of "this will wipe out the Republican party forever". If they even considered that this travesty would be considered seriously, they're dumber than anyone thought
The Democrats want to bail out all of the cities that Democrats have run into the ground. Uh Uh that doesn't belong in a "stimulus" bill.

Stimulus checks round 2 would be wise and prudent ad well as some sort of unemployment continuation. It's sad that the house and Senate don't simply stay until a deal is reached. We are the greatest nation on earth because we believe in helping people during tough times.

What act of governing has Congress accomplished in the past four years, other than borrowing another $10 trillion ... oh, tax breaks for the Rich ... sorry ...
Well, tax breaks for everybody, but don't let that get in the way.

I bet Trump won't be able to answer any questions on any legislation. He's been winging it for nearly 4 years.
Another note, Meadows was supposed to be Trump's point man and was tasked to bring the campaign forward. Since his arrival it has been a disaster and the WH knows it.
I wonder if there will be any questions about the jobs report that came out for July? I bet he can answer those questions.
The numbers were good across the board for Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Caucasians.
Perhaps, he's right once again that we don't need trillions to bail out the poorly run democrat states.
Meanwhile, he is golfing while 2000 people died today and NJ got slammed by a hurricane.
He is also going to 3 $$$ fundraisers this weekend... all on the taxpayers money. Such a deal.
Yeah, he was a little late initiating the hurricane redirect system for NJ. Since he controls the weather and all.

The 3+ trillion proposal made by Democrats wasn't stimulus. It was economic suicide with a big side dish of "this will wipe out the Republican party forever". If they even considered that this travesty would be considered seriously, they're dumber than anyone thought
Moscow Mitch had two months to negotiate with the house. He never even tried. Republicans own this.
You got that all wrong, Qdog. Democrats authored this 3+ trillion travesty and Republicans rejected it which was the correct thing to do. The Democrats who tried to run this scam are no better than the communist chinese bastards who spread their virus around the world. But I can't say that I'm surprised that this Democrat bunch would try to pull this kind of bullshit. This fits their MO.

Obama's intentions were nefarious and unconstitutional.
...and he knew it before he issued the EO!

Trump wants to bypass U.S.‭ ‬coronavirus aid talks with executive order.‭ ‬Can he‭?
The BITCH Pelosi is insisting on bailing out cities and states that have damn near bankrupted themselves via poor management over the course of DECADES. This has nothing to do with COVID-19 abatement or relief for the American workers. It uses tax money to bail out blue states and liberal shithole cities.

Its very unconstitutional. And hopefully will be shot down by the courts. Isnt as bad as DACA though. I wouldnt compare the 2. There were other horrible unconstitutional actions the Kenyan did that you couod compare it to, though.
Dont fret.

Its funny how so many things reported him as a foreigner until he announced he was running for president.

What "so many things"?
Post those sources or sit your fat ass down and STFU.
Hillary actually started the rumor and Trump ran with it.
And nothing I said was racist, I was calling you down on a lie, you stupid fucking idiot.

Dont fret.

What "so many things"?
Post those sources or sit your fat ass down and STFU.
Hillary actually started the rumor and Trump ran with it.
And nothing I said was racist, I was calling you down on a lie, you stupid fucking idiot.
I didnt call you racist. English your second language? :lol:

No Stimulus. THANKS TRUMP.
I heard Meadows slammed his hands on the table and walked out of negotiations. Trump expected nothing to happen because he was on his way to Bedminster to golf on the country dime. Again.

what's shithead Obama have to do with it????!!!!!

Forum List

Back