Still Waiting.Why Wont Warren&Biden Go On Fox News For Live Questioning/Interviews?Others Have.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I created a thread about this, maybe two weeks ago? It just seems rather odd that the two leading candidates wont go on Fox. Yet, many of the others have, and we should respect them for it.
So whats going on with Poker Hauntus and "Wandering Fingers Joe"? They like to come off as the smartest people on earth, they just know everything about everything, know how to fix all problems, yet, they don't wanna talk to anyone on Fox News.
Does anyone know why?

:dunno: :dunno: :cow: :eusa_think:

I created a thread about this, maybe two weeks ago? It just seems rather odd that the two leading candidates wont go on Fox. Yet, many of the others have, and we should respect them for it.
So whats going on with Poker Hauntus and "Wandering Fingers Joe"? They like to come off as the smartest people on earth, they just know everything about everything, know how to fix all problems, yet, they don't wanna talk to anyone on Fox News.
Does anyone know why?

You already know the answer. Fox even by their estimation has turned decidedly centrist and has bashed Trump, and so cannot be claimed the totally right learning partisan network anymore. Still, no good can come out of going on Fox by Bidet or WooWoo Warren only to be asked questions they neither approve of nor have any good answers for. To even appear there would be giving credibility and legitimacy to their arch rival.

I wonder.... Mr. Biden exactly when did you start worshiping Satan?

Does anyone know why?

:dunno: :dunno: :cow: :eusa_think:
Did trump go on msnbc? Does he now?

Biden isn't seeing anyone now... Warren doesn't want to have to answer the question that she get's asked repeatedly, but has yet to answer - how much is a middle class family going to shell out to pay for her UHC.
The fact she won't answer it immediately tells you it will be more expensive than the already high cost of employer sponsored insurance.

Biden isn't seeing anyone now... Warren doesn't want to have to answer the question that she get's asked repeatedly, but has yet to answer - how much is a middle class family going to shell out to pay for her UHC.
The fact she won't answer it immediately tells you it will be more expensive than the already high cost of employer sponsored insurance.
Collectively right now we already pay more than her plan would cost and her way everyone would be covered.

But would you keep your doctor? That will be the next question you will ask her repeatedly after she answers your question.

You don’t go on Fox where they control the conversation and besides, what could she say that will please a Fox viewer?

Collectively right now we already pay more than her plan would cost and her way everyone would be covered.

But would you keep your doctor? That will be the next question you will ask her repeatedly after she answers your question.

You don’t go on Fox where they control the conversation and besides, what could she say that will please a Fox viewer?
How would you know that?
She has yet to present even the scantest detail of her plan.
CNN in an interview asked her that very question 4-5 times in a row, she dodged it every time. MSNBC asked her also, and again she won't answer any specifics.
She doesn't want to go on Fox because she will get asked in a way that would be much harder to dodge.
And I don't watch Fox BTW. I cannot stand to sit and listen to talking heads talking endlessly about shiny objects.

How would you know that?
CNN in an interview asked her that very question 4-5 times in a row, she dodged it every time. MSNBC asked her also, and again she won't answer any specifics.
She doesn't want to go on Fox because she will get asked in a way that would be much harder to dodge.
And I don't watch Fox BTW. I cannot stand to sit and listen to talking heads talking endlessly about shiny objects.
Yet you’ve seen every one of her interviews on Fox, msnbc and cnn.

How would you know that?

Youtube is great

How would you know that?

Youtube is great
You know those are edited by either Russians or Republicans right?

Does anyone know why?

You already know the answer. Fox even by their estimation has turned decidedly centrist and has bashed Trump, and so cannot be claimed the totally right learning partisan network anymore. Still, no good can come out of going on Fox by Bidet or WooWoo Warren only to be asked questions they neither approve of nor have any good answers for. To even appear there would be giving credibility and legitimacy to their arch rival.
any candidate leading in a race, and wont go on Fox for an interview knowing they may get backed into a corner, to me, it says they are admitting they are too dumb to answer questions, and likely hiding something/admitting guilt.

Forum List

Back