Still waiting for those China tariffs

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
I'd like to know when Donald Trump will impose tariffs against China. Unless, of course, Trumpw as full of shit when he made that promise during the campaign in order to get votes.
Give me an approximate anticipated date for these tariffs, Trump supporters. Please.

I'd like to know when Donald Trump will impose tariffs against China. Unless, of course, Trumpw as full of shit when he made that promise during the campaign in order to get votes.
Give me an approximate anticipated date for these tariffs, Trump supporters. Please.
you haven't been paying attention. it's ok.

Trump caved on China on day one. :lol:

He was going to label them a currency manipulator, but he fell in love with Xi and the rest is history.

theres a few million jobs out there that the sorry sob forgot about too.

I know why, it has to do with Korea and coal.

U.S. coal exports are ramping up. ;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ding :clap::clap::clap:

Now for all you left losers, keep up. it's called strategy. look up the definition. I know after eight years of never seeing what a leader actually does, we give you a break to soak it all in.

now, do you know why? hmmmmmmmm
Because someone finally awakened him to reality.

Aren't you embarrassed he didn't already know the facts?

Amateur hour.
so you don't know? so typical.
1) China has not been a currency manipulator for some time. But the US sure as shit has been.

2) We need China to bring the DPRK to heel.

Trump was completely unaware of these facts before he was inaugurated, as were you too, obviously. In fact, you were probably unaware of 1) until just now.

You're welcome.

Now for all you left losers, keep up. it's called strategy. look up the definition. I know after eight years of never seeing what a leader actually does, we give you a break to soak it all in.

DING DING DING ... you're an idiot. ^^^^^^^^^^^

Now now, lets not get carried away, just because someone managed to pull the right string on him doesn't mean he is not still a reality-detached dummy.

Aren't you embarrassed he didn't already know the facts?

Amateur hour.
so you don't know? so typical.

Lol yea, why don't you go ahead and tell us about Korea and the great success Trump has had jerking our navy around to accomplish exactly nothing. But THANK GOD he did 100% abandon of everything he said about China to fools like you, otherwise...he'd have have the same zeroed out result.

in fact, theres waaaaay more shit that was supposed to but didn't ..

observe

As of Tuesday, April 25, Trump has kept six of his 103 promises, including nominating Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court and once-and-for-all stoppingthe Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement. In all six cases, Trump was able to act unilaterally.

Who knew there was checks and balances in US government? :dunno:

Who knew that the greatest deal maker that ever lived would be soooo bad at dealing.

observe

As of Tuesday, April 25, Trump has kept six of his 103 promises, including nominating Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court and once-and-for-all stoppingthe Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement. In all six cases, Trump was able to act unilaterally.

Who knew that the greatest deal maker that ever lived would be soooo bad at dealing.

Eh, he made a deal. Do you realize how much US coal exports have expanded since?

Do you realize that N. Korea is sanctioned?

observe

Eh, he made a deal. Do you realize how much US coal exports have expanded since?

Do you realize that N. Korea is sanctioned?
Don't keep typing the increased-coal-exports claim. Tell us where you got the statistic. Show proof.

Trump didn't promise to use tariffs as a bargaining chip. He promised to impose tariffs. Has it happened?

Forum List

Back