Still Using Google for your Internet Searches? Think Twice.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
A Colorado Law firm is suing Google for allowing the FBI and other governent agencies access to the past searches of it's billions of users to be searched for data related to crimes and suspects of crimes.

The Searched are called 'Keyword Searches" and have immense implications for everyone who uses Google Search Engine.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/google-keyword-searches/2023/01/14/id/1104439/

Unknown is if the suspects arrested were using a VPN or not and if so, how the FBI homed in on the suspects.

May I suggest alternatives...Like Duck Duck Go.

I also use Bing and they are not much better than Goggle .

Both are clearly under three letter agency algorithms as are others .

So DYOR

I don't commit crimes.
iu

Everyone does, whether they know it or not.

Doesn't matter WHAT platform you use for "searching", they are ALL BASED ON GOOGLES platform!!!

If you bother to read any of these other sites "legal information" and "fine print" regarding their use and programming and security.......you will see that their platforms are ALL BASED ON GOOGLES platform.

This means GOOGLE HAS ACCESS TO WHATEVER YOU DO ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE that uses their base platform!

Google is also connected with pretty much ALL business applications across the USA. So even at your job, they KNOW.

Fuck Santa Claus.................GOOGLE knows when you are sleeping, knows when you're awake, knows if you've been bad or good!!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter WHAT platform you use for "searching", they are ALL BASED ON GOOGLES platform!!!

If you bother to read any of these other sites "legal information" and "fine print" regarding their use and programming and security.......you will see that their platforms are ALL BASED ON GOOGLES platform.

This means GOOGLE HAS ACCESS TO WHATEVER YOU DO ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE that uses their base platform!

Google is also connected with pretty much ALL business applications across the USA. So even at your job, the KNOW.

Fuck Santa Claus.................GOOGLE knows when you are sleeping, knows when you're awake, knows if you've been bad or good!!!!
Indeed they are and the OS is owned by.. Damn those capitalists!

A Colorado Law firm is suing Google for allowing the FBI and other governent agencies access to the past searches of it's billions of users to be searched for data related to crimes and suspects of crimes.

The Searched are called 'Keyword Searches" and have immense implications for everyone who uses Google Search Engine.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/google-keyword-searches/2023/01/14/id/1104439/

Unknown is if the suspects arrested were using a VPN or not and if so, how the FBI homed in on the suspects.

I also use Duck, Duck Go.

I also use Duck, Duck Go.

Yeah, I downloaded them a couple years ago because they claimed they were "safe" from all that tracking and invasive stuff.

I pulled up their "fine print" one day, and read that they use Googles platform. So I deleted them.

I've tried VPN's, and any site that uses any of Googles platforms will DENY a VPN. Even these "ghost" sites where you can "browse without worrying"......should HAVE you worried!!!

This is an interesting and useful thread.

I usually get all right results from Presearch, which is a meta-search that combines Google, Bing, duck-duck, and a plethora of what everyone is using on an anonymous basis. It is a meta-search engine that rewards the most popular and useful results, but, OTH, it sometimes does not give me the, "outside the box," results, that I sometimes seek.

For those, that above thread I linked, will give you some places to look, and if you like them, you can add them to your Presearch meta options, or individually to your browsers search options when you aren't finding what you need.

I usually find what I need with Presearch. The other day I was looking for articles and writings containing the search words, "Ischemic Stroke," "John Fetterman," (who suffered from one,) and "Covid," which causes them, and got nothing. I had to use Yandex to get any results on the first page. :confused:

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch

Corbett • 03/16/2022
"Now that DuckDuckGo has officially DuckDuckGone in the direction of censorship, what's a free speech-loving, liberty-minded conspiracy realist to do? Never fear, #SolutionsWatch is here. In the first of a series of explorations of Alt Tech, James talks to Colin Pape of Presearch, a decentralized search engine that is seeking to offer an alternative to the Big Tech monopolization of search."

Last edited:
I just told you I don't commit crimes, at this moment.
Yes, but being so disingenuous and siding with the authoritarians, most certainly will help you commit them in the future.

I have gotten the impression from you, that you never have given much of a damn about civil rights, civil liberties, or an open society.

1673822137248.png

Forum List

Back