Still Unhealthy And Unfit To Be President: Hillary Suffers Coughing Fit Giving Commencement Speech

Good. I hope it hurts
I'm sure it doesn't hurt as much as your brain hurt trying to come up with a witty post

That was a truly from the heart wish.
The only reason I don't wish her dead is because I enjoy the thought of her suffering.
If I go for witty, I'll let you know cuz your asshole opinion is very important to me

Last edited:
Good. I hope it hurts
I'm sure it doesn't hurt as much as your brain hurt trying to come up with a witty post

That was a truly from the heart wish.
The only reason I don't wish her dead is because I enjoy the thought of her suffering.
If I go for witty, I'll let you know cuz your asshole opinion is very important to me
Awe isn't that sweet. She has prime real estate in your little brain, doesn't she? Snuggled in between your love for Hungry Man salisbury steak and anonymous man-on-man during Bear Week in Provincetown.

Yes, it's true! Hillary is an unhealthy woman and would've never have been able to handle the rigorous daily duties the presidency requires, especially for 4 years. This is the latest example of her being a sick woman. We can thank God for blessing this nation with an alpha male healthy president named Donald Trump. This has been Steve McGarrett's Hillary Health Watch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/hillary-clinton-gives-wellesley-commencement-speech-suffers-coughing-fit-video/
Why the Don is so healthy he got a 4-F medical status from the draft board...

Yes, it's true! Hillary is an unhealthy woman and would've never have been able to handle the rigorous daily duties the presidency requires, especially for 4 years. This is the latest example of her being a sick woman. We can thank God for blessing this nation with an alpha male healthy president named Donald Trump. This has been Steve McGarrett's Hillary Health Watch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/hillary-clinton-gives-wellesley-commencement-speech-suffers-coughing-fit-video/
Ever hear of COPD?

If she was the president, I would be much more worried about the country's health than hers.

Hillary's coughing fit history that we're aware of.

Feb 22, 2008 Hilary Clinton Coughs to Avoid Question

Oct 22, 2015 Clinton Coughing Fit at Benghazi Hearing

Jan 25, 2016 Hillary Clinton Coughs Uncontrollably during Speech before CNN Town Hall Democratic Debate 1/25/2016

Feb 16, 2016 Hillary Clinton's SEVERE COUGHING FIT While Speaking in New York

Feb 18, 2016 Clinton cough attack again!

Mar 28, 2016 Hillary Clinton hit by ANOTHER coughing fit

Apr 18, 2016 Hillary Clinton Coughing Fit 04/18/2016

May 5, 2016 Hillary Has Another Coughing Fit

Jun 4, 2016 Hillary Clinton's Coughing Fit Has Returned

Jul 19, 2016 Hillary Clinton’s Cough Has Returned

Jul 24, 2016 Hillary Coughing Fit

Aug 31, 2016 Lozenged: Hillary crunches on concealed cough drop 20 minutes into speech

Sep 5, 2016 Hillary Clinton Coughing Attack in Cleveland- (REALLY BAD!)

Sep 5, 2016 Hillary Clinton's Coughing Fit Ends Press Gaggle on Plane

Sep 27 and 30, 2016 Two more coughing fits

I've always found it amusing that Hillary always has her worst health problems while bashing Trump & pandering to hate-filled fringe minorities. That being said, I think that creature is simply too evil to die - despite having to wear bulky Chairman Mao outfits to hide all the medical equipment keeping her alive. She should be criminally charged just for spawning an abomination like Chelsea. I don't blame Bill a bit for his cheating; who would fuck Hillary? She has all the sex appeal of a school bus fire.

Think about it, had the arrogant bitch made one last swing through the "Blue Wall", she would have won.

It's scarier than anything Stephen King has written.

Shit like her, (ALL liberals) need to die soon and in the same kind of pain they inflict on everyone else. I just hope someone is there to film her as she calls out for redemption but without renouncing her friends and actions and there is none.
You're a pussy. The only things you kill are Busch tall boys and the hopes and dreams of those unfortunate enough to be associated with you

Guess again, stupid liberal shit. Since idiots like you and all liberals have a disdain for the military, the police and the second you need to know to whom you make manufactured statements concerning their personality and substantive abilities. Moreover you REALLY don't know me. You know anything about Teamster's I was president of a local for years, that is one reason I know that liberal shit like the clinton bitch and you are NOT DEMOCRATS?

Last edited:
What I want to know is, why are Trumpsters still talking about Hilary? Election day was 6 months ago and you still can't stop talking about her.

Seems like Trumpsters are using Hilary and Obama as a deflection for Agent Orange's failures.

What I want to know is, why are Trumpsters still talking about Hilary? Election day was 6 months ago and you still can't stop talking about her.

Seems like Trumpsters are using Hilary and Obama as a deflection for Agent Orange's failures.

In case you really wanted to know:

It's quite simple. The dizzy bitch keeps calling attention to herself. Her keepers have failed her.

We're still talking about her because that rotted carcass won't hurry up and die

Shit like her, (ALL liberals) need to die soon and in the same kind of pain they inflict on everyone else. I just hope someone is there to film her as she calls out for redemption but without renouncing her friends and actions and there is none.
You're a pussy. The only things you kill are Busch tall boys and the hopes and dreams of those unfortunate enough to be associated with you

Guess again, stupid liberal shit. Since idiots like you and all liberals have a disdain for the military, the police and the second you need to know to whom you make manufactured statements concerning their personality and substantive abilities. Moreover you REALLY don't know me. You know anything about Teamster's I was president of a local for years, that is one reason I know that liberal shit like the clinton bitch and you are NOT DEMOCRATS?
I'm sure you're a very important person. :lol: Unfortunately, importance does not equal intelligence. Just look at our president.

Now get back to fetching coffee for the real union men, boy

Forum List

Back