Clinton Thyroid Issues-CHOKE: HILLARY SUFFERS MASSIVE COUGHING FIT

Seems Her Thighness Clinton must be choking on Hot Mamma's all the time. Like Obama, she is not fit to be my President. No, not at all.

Geaux

Hillary-Clinton-cough.jpg

Hillary Clinton
Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton had a coughing fit on Monday that will do little to quell rumors the former U.S. secretary of state is in poor health.
The 68-year-old Clinton had to stop a speech in West Des Moines, Iowa, to try and compose herself after a hacking attack.
The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

“.@HillaryClinton has coughing attack at West Des Moines event, may be unable to finish remarks,” Amy Chozick of the New York Times said on Twitter.

Read more at Choke: Hillary suffers massive coughing fit

You choke every time you attempt a thread on USMB.

Frankly, I could give a shit over her coughing. What I do fail to understand is that she makes 5x the yearly income of alot of her muppet supporters in a 45-minute speech, and they still believe that she'll support the middle-class.
That is sheer insanity!

Frankly, I could give a shit over her coughing. What I do fail to understand is that she makes 5x the yearly income of alot of her muppet supporters in a 45-minute speech, and they still believe that she'll support the middle-class.
That is sheer insanity!
maybe now that she has a whooping cough, she can only get $250.00 a speech

That is sheer insanity!
maybe now that she has a whooping cough, she can only get $250.00 a speech

She'll easily get 50K for a ten minute coughing fit.

Can someone explain what coughing has to do with hypothyroid (Hint: it doesn't)?

Can someone explain why USMB's RWs entertain so many sexual fantasies about Hillary?

Forum List

Back