Still think Trump's Wall is just "repair to existing fence"?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You would be mistaken. And no matter how it gets paid for, it's an awesome wall indeed...

"The Chief Of The Border Patrol Rodney Scott provided the Daily Caller a closer look at the border wall along California and Arizona.

“This wall works. I say all the time and I really mean it — I’ve been doing this job for 28 years,” Chief Of The Border Patrol Rodney Scott said, “there’s no other single investment that we can make that lasts this long and has an immediate return on investment.”

Scott added, “every mile of wall we build allows one single agent to cover more border area. That’s a return on the taxpayers’ investment every single day.”

Tour The New Border Wall With Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott

You would be mistaken. And no matter how it gets paid for, it's an awesome wall indeed...

"The Chief Of The Border Patrol Rodney Scott provided the Daily Caller a closer look at the border wall along California and Arizona.

“This wall works. I say all the time and I really mean it — I’ve been doing this job for 28 years,” Chief Of The Border Patrol Rodney Scott said, “there’s no other single investment that we can make that lasts this long and has an immediate return on investment.”

Scott added, “every mile of wall we build allows one single agent to cover more border area. That’s a return on the taxpayers’ investment every single day.”

That video just caused lots of smashed keyboards and monitors at leftists' houses.

Keep out criminals is racist

It's not just the wall, Trump has given the border patrol the resources they need to do the whole job of managing the border. If Biden wins, the gates will open to whoever and whatever is on the other side. In all of human history, that has always been a bad thing. It is no different now.

That video just caused lots of smashed keyboards and monitors at leftists' houses.

Keep out criminals is racist

It's not racist, it's wayciss.

It's not just the wall, Trump has given the border patrol the resources they need to do the whole job of managing the border. If Biden wins, the gates will open to whoever and whatever is on the other side. In all of human history, that has always been a bad thing. It is no different now.
Trump also negotiated with the Mexican government. He threatened to increase the tariff by 1% for every 100 illegal border crossers unless they helped to stop them from their side of the wall.

So yes, Mexico is paying for that border security system aka "Trumps wall".

Lemme show y'allunz a "third world wall"
great-wall-of-china.jpg

Forum List

Back