Stick a fork in Trump

What you're failing to understand is that those on the right don't really care.

Let's say Trump does get charged with crimes and is found guilty and put in prison. Aside from jerking off al over yourselves, what you need to do is consider what his imprisonment really means.

What it really means is that the 2024 GOP nomination will likely go to Ron DeSantis. After four years of a babbling idiot for a President, along comes a guy on the right who's a young, good lookin' family man who also happens to be a decorated Veteran and one of the most successful governors this country has ever seen.

After years of high inflation and ever-rising gas and food prices and a border that's an absolute sieve, there's not a democrat alive who would beat DeSantis. The only way a democrat could possibly win in 2024 is if Trump is the GOP nominee. There are, I believe, enough voters on the right who would not vote for Trump again. That said, it would take yet another record turn out for the left, and that's still no guarantee that Biden (or whoever) wins.

Libs live for the moment. They don't think. They don't have an eye for what the ramifications of their actions will be. They just want to get Trump every chance they get. To that end, getting rid of Trump, once and for all, could very well end up being the one thing which vaults the GOP into power...

In their rush to blame every single thing on Biden I've noticed republicans don't seem to have any ideas.

Well, blaming Biden is appropriate. He's at the helm. Whatever happens in this country, good or bad, is on him. Unfortunately for us, though, most of what's been happening falls into the "bad" column.

I remember there was a guy once who has a small plaque on his desk. Who was that? Hmmm... Oh, of course, I remember now. It was Harry Truman; a democrat:

harry-truman-buck-stops-here-96816088-fotosearch-getty-resized.jpg

It's the responsibility of those in charge to formulate ideas. Why should that responsibility be on the GOP? They're certainly not in a position to get anything done, and you don't have to be a genius to know that the democrats will work to thwart anything the GOP tries to accomplish.

Now, if the democrats don't want to shoulder the responsibility of formulating viable ideas to fix what's wrong in this country, let them step down. Let them resign and let the GOP take a crack at it.

Hey, at least you know the GOP won't fuck this country up any worse...

Stick a fork in Trump​

Oh please, boy that cried wolf. These hearings are 100% pure show for the left to feel good and will not make one bit of difference in this Falls lambasting of democrats (might make it WORSE!) much less the 2024 election or Trump. Nor will it lead to any criminal conviction of Trump or keep him from running and winning. The charges and accusations are absurd and baseless and carry no proof, and no one but Washington and the hard left with their dicks in their hands are even watching much less care. :laughing0301:

Oh sure they will. When America is having troubles the only thing you can count on republicans to do is nothing.

You should be glad, because the only time this country ever HAS any troubles is WITH Democrats!
But don't worry, this time in about 20 weeks, we will be doing something really big.
And again, and again, and again and again.

Don't be the farm
We promise not to if you can promise not to be the commode.

Personally, I want Trump sticking around. He's the useful divider and idiot.
I think Joe Biden has filled that role in a way that no one can ever compete with except maybe his giggling whore sidekick.

I'm just making the statement that before these hearings, it was probable the DOJ was not going to do anything about him.
Good luck prosecuting Trump with the bullshit that Lez Chunky has produced in your made-for-TV 1-sided soviet shitshow.

You should be glad, because the only time this country ever HAS any troubles is WITH Democrats!
But don't worry, this time in about 20 weeks, we will be doing something really big.
And again, and again, and again and again.
To one such as you simple republican rule is enough. The rest of us are going to actually ask these people what they intend to do about the problems facing the country.

Me? I'm the problem with this country? You're an idiot. People who take the world personally are the worst.

I should clarify. The MAIN PROBLEM with America is the installed incompetent globalist jackass fool in the WH.

His ass-suckers who follow him around for dropped dingleberries like you are merely Number Two.

In more ways than one.

Well, blaming Biden is appropriate. He's at the helm. Whatever happens in this country, good or bad, is on him. Unfortunately for us, though, most of what's been happening falls into the "bad" column.

I remember there was a guy once who has a small plaque on his desk. Who was that? Hmmm... Oh, of course, I remember now. It was Harry Truman; a democrat:

harry-truman-buck-stops-here-96816088-fotosearch-getty-resized.jpg

It's the responsibility of those in charge to formulate ideas. Why should that responsibility be on the GOP? They're certainly not in a position to get anything done, and you don't have to be a genius to know that the democrats will work to thwart anything the GOP tries to accomplish.

Now, if the democrats don't want to shoulder the responsibility of formulating viable ideas to fix what's wrong in this country, let them step down. Let them resign and let the GOP take a crack at it.

Hey, at least you know the GOP won't fuck this country up any worse...
Too bad you didn't use that same measuring stick when the last guy sat in the chair. :)

Forum List

Back