STFU Jack Kingston

What are you smoking?

Rep. Jack Kingston Proposes That Poor Students Sweep Floors In Exchange For Lunch

And when you humiliate the kid out of school, what's your plan then?

C'mon -- could we just have one cycle to allow Dems to be the ones to run with the stupid ball? They handed us the gift of Obamacare and you say crap like this??

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Aye carumba!

See left foot, put in mouth. See right foot put in mouth. Change socks.

Apologize for "misspeaking". How many times ????????????????????????????

Too bad we can't just focus on voting out the idiots, no matter if their twisted panties are blue or red.

Too bad it has to be a zero sum game with a 'winning side' and a 'losing side' for the media to analyze.

Too bad labels are more important than ethics.

• Banned
Aye carumba!

See left foot, put in mouth. See right foot put in mouth. Change socks.

Apologize for "misspeaking". How many times ????????????????????????????

Maybe the kids can find a chimney to sweep.

How did guys with such a poor sense of optics ever make it into congress?

What are you smoking?

Rep. Jack Kingston Proposes That Poor Students Sweep Floors In Exchange For Lunch

C'mon -- could we just have one cycle to allow Dems to be the ones to run with the stupid ball? They handed us the gift of Obamacare and you say crap like this??

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh
What he said wasn't wrong. Why isn't a poor kid humiliated he is on the free lunch program? He or she should be. Why isn't that child's parents humiliated? They should be.

Doing work for the items you need to live isn't humiliating no matter what that job may be. Thinking you are owed something for no effort on your part because actually working for it is beneath you should be humiliating.

You know who this humiliates? The f*cking janitor! The person that actually does the job to earn enough money to support himself and his family but is somehow deemed beneath the little bastard on welfare.

If you won't sweep a floor for f*cking lunch YOU DESERVE TO STARVE. If doing a menial task in order to feed yourself is beneath you what is up to you standards? What job is possibly up to your standards to actually take care of yourself? Janitorial services isn't good enough, McDonalds? Burger King? Walmart? What f*cking job is good enough for a person to do to actually feed themselves?

What are you smoking?

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh
What he said wasn't wrong. Why isn't a poor kid humiliated he is on the free lunch program? He or she should be. Why isn't that child's parents humiliated? They should be.

Doing work for the items you need to live isn't humiliating no matter what that job may be. Thinking you are owed something for no effort on your part because actually working for it is beneath you should be humiliating.

You know who this humiliates? The f*cking janitor! The person that actually does the job to earn enough money to support himself and his family but is somehow deemed beneath the little bastard on welfare.

If you won't sweep a floor for f*cking lunch YOU DESERVE TO STARVE. If doing a menial task in order to feed yourself is beneath you what is up to you standards? What job is possibly up to your standards to actually take care of yourself? Janitorial services isn't good enough, McDonalds? Burger King? Walmart? What f*cking job is good enough for a person to do to actually feed themselves?

the kid is in school to study.

Now, I have nothing against kids sweeping the floors and learning the basic working skills - but all of them, not just the poor ones.

who should actually sweep the floors are the parents and other able body adults on assistance if they do not work.
Those should be obliged to do community service in exchange for their handouts.
Or they can find a job.

Last edited:
What are you smoking?

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

At what age should the poor child start sweeping the floor while kids with well-off parents are outside playing or in class learning? Is 8 early enough for you? Or should kindergarteners and first graders be bussing tables too?

What are you smoking?

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Where is your outrage that the Democrats in the Senate voted to give Illegals an increase while voting to cut the pay to the Country's Military Veterans, including those who are disabled?

At least that kid is physically able to sweep the floor for their lunch. That is more than what can be said for many of the disable miltary veterans.

When I was in school I worked as a student crossing guard and cleaned chalk board erasers in grade school, in the cafeteria washing dishes in a commercial dishwasher in Jr. high and worked in the book store in high school. That was more than 50 years ago, what makes kids so special today that they can't be taught to appreciate what they have and what it costs to get it? But I guess you're right, we don't hold able bodied adults to this minimal standard why worry about their brats, generational welfare isn't anything we need to worry about, is it?

When I was in school I worked as a student crossing guard and cleaned chalk board erasers in grade school, in the cafeteria washing dishes in a commercial dishwasher in Jr. high and worked in the book store in high school. That was more than 50 years ago, what makes kids so special today that they can't be taught to appreciate what they have and what it costs to get it? But I guess you're right, we don't hold able bodied adults to this minimal standard why worry about their brats, generational welfare isn't anything we need to worry about, is it?

Another republican advocating child labor. :eusa_whistle:

Exactly.

I was on the "Lunch Program" for a couple of years. Everyone who was either helped the Janitors, ran the clipper machines, carried out trash, etc.

What are you smoking?

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

At what age should the poor child start sweeping the floor while kids with well-off parents are outside playing or in class learning? Is 8 early enough for you? Or should kindergarteners and first graders be bussing tables too?
Your entire premise is based on bullsh*t. It doesn't matter what the kids of well off parents are doing that doesn't change the fact that YOU are on WELFARE. Blame your parents for it but at least get in the damn game here and work yourself out of it. Welfare doesn't mean you get to live like the rich kids, that's a fact of life. What are you going to do when the rich kid gets a car? Demand a f*cking welfare car?

Ten years old is old enough to begin learning that work equals money and without work you don't get sh*t. I started working at around ten, learned real fast that that was how people made money to purchase the items they need. It also taught me that the job I was currently qualified for wasn't where I wanted to end up and motivated me to be better.

This bullsh*t about poor kids not getting to live life like the rich ones meaning they get to live off the welfare of the rest of us needs to stop. You aren't rich and have to sweep the floor after work to get lunch, boo f*cking hoo. Do that job and pay better attention in class so maybe one day you won't have to sweep floors and realize your welfare mom and dad f*cked up and maybe you should do something different.

Another republican advocating child labor. :eusa_whistle:

You're an idiot. Working jobs while young and not sucking off the liberal tit teaches you that your work can be valuable. You need to provide services people or an employer want. You need to produce a product people want. If you can't do either of those things you deserve nothing.

What are you smoking?

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Where is your outrage that the Democrats in the Senate voted to give Illegals an increase while voting to cut the pay to the Country's Military Veterans, including those who are disabled?

At least that kid is physically able to sweep the floor for their lunch. That is more than what can be said for many of the disable miltary veterans.

As far as I know they didn't vote to cut the pay of veterans. They slowed the rate of increase of veterans' benefits for able-bodied, pre-retirement age vets. Something like this should happen with more people. Not just veterans and federal employees.

I only recently learned about the tax credit for illegal aliens. That sucks if I understand it anywhere near correctly. Shouldn't be allowed. No one who is here illegally should be getting refunds of money they earned illegally.

But that doesn't let Republicans off the hook for idiocy. School should be a place where kids feel safe and welcome. Not a searing embarrassing experience motivating them to truancy and early dropout.

So I'll ask you the same question I asked AzMike -- how early are you going to make the children start working for their keep?

I rode my bike to my dads job site after school to sweep up, take the trash to the dumpster and stack all of the lumber into piles. Then I got to throw the bike in my dad's truck to go home for dinner.

Work isn't a virus that needs to be treated, it's necessary to the growth of an individual into a productive human being.

Forum List

Back