Stewart on Republicans

oh wow, that must have hurt his wee brain to come up with that one. THOSE Republicans were put in by THE PEOPLE during Obama FIRST TERM I believe. and the Democrats had control of ALL THREE branches starting out. so what just what does that tell YOU???? YEAH, they wanted that thug Obama and his party of tyrants..... stopped. so you left don't like it win back the two house. simple right. and they talk about some democracy. it's only good when it goes THEIR way.

here Johnny suck on this one: or just ignore it like it never happened.

snip:
The Obama Legacy: Over 1,000 Democratic Seats Lost to Republicans

Nov 4th, 2015 5:47 pm

In May 2009, after the historic Democratic victories in the 2008 election that saw Democrats win the presidency, the House and a super majority in the Senate, liberal strategist James Carville argued that Democrats could dominate politics for the next four decades.

But that was in 2009.
Since then Obama has destroyed public morale and trust in government with his radical Progressive agenda and anti-American foreign policy.

In 2010 Democrats lost the House to Republicans.
In 2014 Democrats lost the Senate to Republicans.

Since Obama took office Democrats have lost:
14 Senate seats
** 69 House seats
** 12 governorships
** 910 state legislature seats

That’s over 1,000 seats lost!
Nice job, Barack.

Via Special Report:

all of it here:

oh wow, that must have hurt his wee brain to come up with that one. THOSE Republicans were put in by THE PEOPLE during Obama FIRST TERM I believe. and the Democrats had control of ALL THREE branches starting out. so what just what does that tell YOU???? YEAH, they wanted that thug Obama and his party of tyrants..... stopped. so you left don't like it win back the two house. simple right. and they talk about some democracy. it's only good when it goes THEIR way.
I got a feeling that is just about to happen...

sure you do. you saw how much Obama HURT the Democrat party I posted above? do you think THE PEOPLE who put the screws to him and that party of his has FORGETTEN why they did it? seriously think about? and then you have two of the absolute worse people you could find running for President. come on get into reality

snip:

In May 2009, after the historic Democratic victories in the 2008 election that saw Democrats win the presidency, the House and a super majority in the Senate, liberal strategist James Carville argued that Democrats could dominate politics for the next four decades.

But that was in 2009.
Since then Obama has destroyed public morale and trust in government with his radical Progressive agenda and anti-American foreign policy.

14 Senate seats
** 69 House seats
** 12 governorships

Nice job, Barack.

Via Special Report:

all of it here:

Yup Obama put his policy on the table...

And almost every candidate hillary backed and AGW nut bag Tom steyer sunk money into LOST.

Just like they said about Bush fatigue... well they better start thinking about how Obama hurt them dearly and people were fatigued with him and that Democrat party in HIS FIRST term. How he won a second term is suspicious. with the record he had. Jimmy Carter had a similar record and he was Voted out after one term.

Most comedians taking on politics. lets just say it doesn't make them look like the sharpest knife in a drawer. but he can still hook some as we see.

when Stewart was hammering Obama every damn one of you RW hypocrites were singing a different tune...

If his brain is "wee" than yours can't be found by a Nikon N-Storm:

Nikon-super-resolution-microscope-system-N-STORM.png

sure you do. you saw how much Obama HURT the Democrat party I posted above? do you think THE PEOPLE who put the screws to him and that party of his has FORGETTEN why they did it? seriously think about? and then you have two of the absolute worse people you could find running for President. come on get into reality
Didn't he get reelected to a second term? Perhaps the people don't hate him as much as you think.

snip:

But that was in 2009.

14 Senate seats
** 69 House seats
** 12 governorships

Nice job, Barack.

Via Special Report:

all of it here:
and what did the repub morons do with those great gains ,,,,,,,,besides collecting salaries and health care?
NOTHING you dufus

Most comedians taking on politics. lets just say it doesn't make them look like the sharpest knife in a drawer. but he can still hook some as we see.

Stewart is a pretty damn smart guy and he calls it like it is. He gives it to the Dem's and the Republicans when they step out of line... Which they both do. It's the "loyal" partisans, who think their parties shit doesn't stink, that makes the knives dull.

Forum List

Back