Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Mcspineless...lolol.I like that..........Laura Braun????....lololol.Traitor tot????....lol..You're priceless

I would be more than happy to see all those emails too. I have no problem with it

There is going to be a real 1/6 investigation come next year. There were FBI plants everywhere. You guys creating this committee was a real boo boo...lol

you think the house will go to the (R)s?

now THAT is priceless!!!!

I said treason carries the death penalty. The leader of this failed inserection can be charged with treason.

treason can only be brought in time of war.

now the term 'war' may be argued ... but we weren't in a 'declared' war - so he'll probably never get charged with that crime.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.
Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
Keyword....INDICTMENT.....not the same as FOUND GUILTY.

treason can only be brought in time of war.

now the term 'war' may be argued ... but we weren't in a 'declared' war - so he'll probably never get charged with that crime.
The statute:

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

American citizens did this....'owing allegiance to'.

Find me one lefty who doesn't think these people levied war against them.

Trump could face charges for trying to obstruct certification of election, legal experts say​

Analysis: charges could be well founded given Trump’s incendiary remarks to a rally before the Capitol attack and aggressive pressuring of officials
Donald Trump could face charges for trying to obstruct certification of election, legal experts say

btw - i'm not a (D) ... but you are clearly a trump humper.
I'm not a real lawyer, I got a Sears pancho.......you actually think they can get His excellency on that? Hell, they had a better shot during the Mueller Instigation. How'd that go?

You ain't been humped until humped by the Trump.

See you in court.

Duh!

Find one who does.
1642451098070.png

No it doesn't...lol

ya it does.

Understanding Insurrection and Sedition​

January 29, 2021

Q1: What is “sedition” and “insurrection”?

A1:
Generally, sedition is conduct or speech that incites individuals to violently rebel against the authority of the government. Insurrection includes the actual acts of violence and rebellion.

In a constitutional democracy, sedition and insurrection refer to inciting or participating in rebellion against the constitutionally established government, its processes and institutions, or the rule of law. In other words, in the United States’ democracy, violently overthrowing the government or its institutions is overthrowing the Constitution itself. One cannot commit sedition or insurrection to “overthrow a government” while still claiming to uphold and defend the Constitution.

It is important to consider that federal law refers to “seditious conspiracy” as opposed to just “sedition.” There is the added burden of proof that an individual must actively be conspiring and taking steps toward a violent action against the government, not just making comments that seem to merely reflect that desire. This is to ensure that First Amendment activity is protected under the Constitution, and only actions that overtly demonstrate individuals’ plans to take dangerous steps toward overthrowing the United States’ constitutional government are charged.
Understanding Insurrection and Sedition

Last edited:
The statute:

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

American citizens did this....'owing allegiance to'.

Find me one lefty who doesn't think these people levied war against them.

m'k ... so let me get this straight ... you WANT them tried for treason?

lol ... you're not very good at this, are ya?

Over the past few years, Donald Trump regularly used the word “treason” to assail his perceived enemies, including: Barack Obama, Democrats in Congress, a series of FBI officials, Adam Schiff, the news media, a whistleblower’s attorney, Joe Biden, a Black Lives Matter leader, the author of an anonymous op-ed, Nancy Pelosi, and the entire Justice Department during the Obama administration. On occasion, the tables were turned. One political opponent accused President Trump of treasonous conduct, twice, while another expressed regret that Trump’s first impeachment had not been for treason. If nothing else, this provocative rhetoric was consistent with the historical practice of wielding treason as a political epithet.

I'm not a real lawyer,

no kidding?

I got a Sears pancho.......

so?

you actually think they can get His excellency on that?

lol ... maybe ... maybe not. there's always obstruction of justice for interfering with who gets a subpoena & whether they should squeal like a pig...

Hell, they had a better shot during the Mueller Instigation. How'd that go?

you mean the stifled investigation under donny's pitbull - bill barr?

well now ... seems ol' bill ain't the sherriff no' mo.

You ain't been humped until humped by the Trump.

i'll take the whore stormy daniels word that he's got a teen weeny one. but seems you didn't mind.

See you in court.

not me ... donny & his capos.

He he he he......you gotta do better than that. Put up with shots from people much better than you over the past 5 or 6 years.

See He's still in your little brain, living rent free.

& yet you felt the need to reply.

he he he ... good.

He he he he......you gotta do better than that. Put up with shots from people much better than you over the past 5 or 6 years.

See He's still in your little brain, living rent free.
no kidding?

so?

lol ... maybe ... maybe not. there's always obstruction of justice for interfering with who gets a subpoena & whether they should squeal like a pig...

you mean the stifled investigation under donny's pitbull - bill barr?

well now ... seems ol' bill ain't the sherriff no' mo.

i'll take the whore stormy daniels word that he's got a teen weeny one. but seems you didn't mind.

not me ... donny & his capos.
1642452009140.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back