Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet he still lost.

neener neener.
Good time to overturn the election.

1642453655159.png

Why you keep repeating this LIE (unarmed people) that there were only 'unarmed people' is not helping your case.

They were in fact armed.
People have been arrested and charged with "possession of a fire-arm"
You are a liar.

Curious.....just reported this guy had a criminal record....how this dude get a visa and how did he get through Biden's sooper dooper FBI/TSA/ Homeland security checks?

Please put me on Ignore. Just remember the "Wolf".
Gladly, like I said I don't want to waste my time with people who say nothing but , I don't like you , you are dumb and you can't spell. That would be you ace , good bye.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.
Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
Oh you mean like the delivery of bricks on pallets and such to use during the riots and insurrection activities of the leftist ??? Yeah let's get this bull crap out onto the tables, and it's time to let the chips fall where they may.

We’ve been hearing for a long time they there was no insurrection because no one has been charged with it.

Well, here’s the founder of the Oath Keepers who was just arrested and charged with (among other things) seditious conspiracy.

I guess it’s time to retire that talking point.
Title 18 chapter 115 Section 2394
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I have to wonder kind of defense could Steward Rhodes come up, maybe temporary insanity or Trump made me do it. From the film footage, there is no doubt what he did is a violation of this statue

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.
Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach
Whole bunch of what you posted will be tossed......2nd amendment.

Lot of uphill proof on DOJ......beyond the shadow of a doubt.

because .... now understand this ...

it hasn't gone to trial, yet.

everyone has the right to a trial.
Not Trump when it came to his claims of election fraud. We needed that trial big time. The same with Epstein etc.

Title 18 chapter 115 Section 2394
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

I have to wonder kind of defense could Steward Rhodes come up, maybe temporary insanity or Trump made me do it. From the film footage, there is no doubt what he did is a violation of this statue
Sounds like CHOP or whatever they were calling it, uhhh fell under that category, but we had politician's and other's officials aiding and abetting all that mess. Then we had the open destruction of government property in the forms of statue's and building's etc.

Did the leftist truly understand what they were engaging in when they decided that they were going to take Trump down based on bull crap unproven allegations/accusations, and making insane statement's that they would blow up the white house, depict him as a headless person etc when they did all that stuff ??

Of course none of it rose to a level beyond redress of grievances until someone placed their hands on someone or engaged in physical destruction of property or attempted to hinder or stop the government from functioning.

Why didn't the leftist just leave Trump alone, and let him serve out his 4 or 8 years, and win the thing back like they were supposed to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back