Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can charge anyone with anything so don't get you weenie jumping and twitching just yet...from what I hear this case has no chance and is just a road kill headline for the duped lib base to chew on....just like the we are going to pass voter reform and give everyone a free ride in college and stack the deck at the supreme court.... Buaaaaahahahahahahaha sucker....
For what your heard from donny boy and he never lies , you people are clowns, Q anon master of the earth.

Pelosi refused Trump's offer to surround the Capitol with National Guard troops 2 days before the protest. She is in charge of Capitol security and operations. The DC mayor also refused to deploy the Metropolitan Police the same day. 35 minutes before Trump finished speaking, Antifa was breaking doors and windows under directions of FBI/DOJ operatives. I know people who were there and made videos.
Never happened. Not only didn't Pelosi turn down this offer , this offer never existed. Q anon bullshit.

Not hard to see the left wing psyop against their own supporters to usurp Trump was a big success. So successful, they haven't realized Trump has been out of office for a year.
No he has to go to jail with a sentence so long that he will never see the outside again. Nothing less. A lot of the Jan 6 Hate nazi attack on our democracy . some of these people will never see the outside of jail again, they will die where they belong.

This I admit is getting boring, the right wing haters here, never ever say anything that is true , If anyone can find a truth from this scum let me know , I looked quite hard and saw nothing at all that is true coming from their hate group. But I'm willing to take a look. How strong can a group be that only holds lies as being their truth , only lies being the backbone of their party and hatred being their driving force.

No he has to go to jail with a sentence so long that he will never see the outside again. Nothing less. A lot of the Jan 6 Hate nazi attack on our democracy . some of these people will never see the outside of jail again, they will die where they belong.
Don't be so sure about it, because if a judge allows into the court "the reasoning" behind a lot of the confusion, and "the reasoning" behind what may have driven these folks off of the rails, then the true story and origins/foundation's of it all might be dug up, and next exposed for the judge to take into consideration. People say Trump was the influence of the action's, but it could actually go all the way back to 2016, the Democrat's reactions to Hillary's loss, the Russia collusion, the false accusations, the Ukraine issue, the false impeachments, the Cavanaugh hearings etc. Otherwise a build up to a final climax in it all.

Talk about sappy evidence thar Perry Mason.Like the Pipe Bomb.
Not One Forearm was collected at the January 6th Insurrection.
Real open and shut case of Insurrection thar Bub.
Not one Politician was confronted at this Insurrection.
No fires set.No Malatov cocktails tossed.There were" Confidential Informants "
used and present.Snipers up in stands { towers for lighting and security }.
Why did Biden emphatically say some were killed.No some died.
THE only person who was killed was an Unarmed female and 14 yr. vet.
She was murdered and the person that murdered her had his Identity shielded
till mid summer.never allowed to be questioned.Did a ridiculous Interview
on National Network TV acting as if the victim.Managed to get a promotion
ta boot.
It’s public information. That means it’s available if you choose to look for it. I made sure to stipulate that so you dopes could pursue it yourself like a competent adult.
Unfortunately, it seems like some of you are unable.

You dopes bitch about no evidence to the very people pointing to the evidence released with the indictments.

1642307332343.jpeg

Don't be so sure about it, because if a judge allows into the court "the reasoning" behind a lot of the confusion, and "the reasoning" behind what may have driven these folks off of the rails, then the true story and origins/foundation's of it all might be dug up, and next exposed for the judge to take into consideration. People say Trump was the influence of the action's, but it could actually go all the way back to 2016, the Democrat's reactions to Hillary's loss, the Russia collusion, the false accusations, the Ukraine issue, the false impeachments, the Cavanaugh hearings etc. Otherwise a build up to a final climax in it all.
That is some loser shit. Really? Hillary made me do it?
Worst bunch of manly morons ever.

Not hard to see the left wing psyop against their own supporters to usurp Trump was a big success. So successful, they haven't realized Trump has been out of office for a year.
It's highly amusing to watch the same people who wanted Trump out of office more than anything for four years not be able to move on from him now that he is.

It's highly amusing to watch the same people who wanted Trump out of office more than anything for four years not be able to move on from him now that he is.
It’s you dopes who put this shit front and center. Now, when called on the carpet for it, you all fold like bitches.

The evil men do lives long after them. trump is dying, but it's a slow, ugly death. The bad penny keeps returning.

Now if they could just get him to reveal the conversation that he had with Stone at the Capitol the day before the insurrection then we know the whole story. And trump's house of lies and deceit would finally come crashing down on him and all his minions.
Get off of Stone already you pathetic Bully.That's what you Insurrection toting
creeps are.A Pack of lying Bullies and creeps.Using Government as if Russian KGB.
The American people are on to this act.This Stalinsitic display of perverted power.
It can never fly beause it's not worthy of debate let alone any consideration.
No way in Hell was Roger Stone deserving of an early morning storm of
force at his residence.Nor was Paul Manafort who has a book scheduled for
release explaining his being targetted for persecution.By yes, a Deep State.
One of Obama's Making.
Never in American History has our Government been used to round-up
and jail American citizens as Political Prisoners.

Why don't you comment on what I posted you trolling moron?
because they live by the sword of Fake news and bullying tactics.
And that's 24/7.No way that the public cannot miss that obvious fact.
It'd be like missing nightfall once a week.Just acting like there was no
night ,on a Saturday night.
" ' Cause Saturday night's the night I like
It's seven o'clock and I wanna rock
Want to get a belly full of beer
My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkey's
And my old lady she don't care.
Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline."

We’ve been hearing for a long time they there was no insurrection because no one has been charged with it.

Well, here’s the founder of the Oath Keepers who was just arrested and charged with (among other things) seditious conspiracy.

I guess it’s time to retire that talking point.
There still hasn't been anyone charged with insurrection. You know that, right?

because they live by the sword of Fake news and bullying tactics.
And that's 24/7.No way that the public cannot miss that obvious fact.
It'd be like missing nightfall once a week.Just acting like there was no
night ,on a Saturday night.
" ' Cause Saturday night's the night I like
It's seven o'clock and I wanna rock
Want to get a belly full of beer
My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkey's
And my old lady she don't care.
Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline."

Elton replies:
"I don't really want my music to be involved in anything to do with an American election campaign. I'm British. I've met Donald Trump, he was very nice to me, it's nothing personal, his political views are his own, mine are very different, I'm not a Republican in a million years," John told The Guardian. "Why not ask Ted Nugent? Or one of those f------ country stars? They'll do it for you."

Do you know what happened in Virginia yesterday?? The New Gov/Lt Gov and Att Generals aren't wasting any time. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL WHAT A GREAT MORNIN'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back