Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you ever do is troll, you meaningless hypocrite. And the DOJ may be armed with some evidence. But not the evidence YOU claimed they had.

See, ya dipshit? By staying focused, I cut through your urgent desire to deflect. You still can’t quote one iota of evidence set forth in the indictment that the defendants EVER said that their “intent” was to “overturn the election.” That was your claim and those were your words.
I already posted it, Zippy. Unlike you, there's basically nothing I don't comprehend.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I already posted it, Zippy. Unlike you, there's basically nothing I don't comprehend.

No. You didn’t you lying retard. And we all see it plainly enough. But if you want to believe that repeating your lie will help you avoid your justified embarrassment, that’s ok. Go right ahead.

Meanwhile, you haven’t shown even one quote where any of the defendants is quoted as saying that their “intent” was to “overturn the election.”

And you never will because, it ain’t in there.

No. You didn’t you lying retard. And we all see it plainly enough. But if you want to believe that repeating your lie will help you avoid your justified embarrassment, that’s ok. Go right ahead.

Meanwhile, you haven’t shown even one quote where any of the defendants is quoted as saying that their “intent” was to “overturn the election.”

And you never will because, it ain’t in there.
Poor, Zippy. :itsok:

Admit to us all that the claim you made was false and I’ll happily oblige you.

Stop deflecting. It’s pathetic — even for a hypocritical retard like you.
What did I deny, Zippy?

Is that question too difficult for your? Need me to write it in crayon for ya?

Interesting pretzel move there. Because if these guys were plotting WAAY before Jan 6th, and they were recorded (or in deposition) said that they discussed the fact "that Trump is doing nothing but TALKING" -- WHICH THEY HAVE DONE -- then finding these guys really kinda lets Trump off the hook for whipping up a riot.

You're like a bird hunter that's faced with 2 meaty ducks or one giant goose. And in the heat of the moment -- you lose your shot at ALL of them.

These guys didn't DO anything BUT plot. I suppose you could make a sedition case. But I'll wait and see how many of their group are actually FBI/FedMarshall undercover provocateurs.
They will make the case for sedition. The defense lawyers are saying they will focus their defense that the accused were conned by the President of the USA, Donald Trump. This is not going to be good for Trump.

The left wants you to think a spirit of nationalism is bad. it is not. Every country on the earth has a spirit of nationalism but the US is not. Nationalism. Love of one's country. Considering it the best.iin spite of evil leftist infiltration.>WHEN IT IS. That's what the right believes
You said nothing of substance. I just farted some 'spirit of nationalism'. Come take a whiff.

Tumbleweed said:
You said nothing of substance. I just farted some 'spirit of nationalism'. Come take a whiff.

That ain't nationalism bud no matter how you change the definition. That's still just plain old stupid ass leftist shit comin out your ass for brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back