Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong as always, Fauny the Retard. I have not claimed the election was stolen. So when you see an asshole speaking out of both sides of its mouth, you’re just looking in a mirror.

I do assume that the accused defendants realized that Brandon was the one being “certified.” That’s the very fraudulent declaration whose “certification” they wished to oppose and maybe prevent. But that doesn’t mean they were trying to “overturn the election outcome.” They wanted to prevent the theft of the actual election outcome.

By the way, you also suck at deflection. Those were your words, as I’ve noted several times.
YOUR FALSE CLAIM was that the intercepted communications showed that they said this was their intent. You repeatedly have failed to show any such quote. We all know why.

it doesn’t exist. As usual, you just inserted a lie. And you got caught. And I’m not playing your deflection game. They said no such thing. You know it. Or, more accurately, you have no available evidence to support your dishonest claim.
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

You're getting increasingly retarded, Zippy. I never said YOU claimed the election was stolen.

You make no sense. You don’t comprehend much of anything.
LOL

You were right when you said there's basically nothing I don't understand. Those were your words, Zippy.

giphy.gif

LOL

You were right when you said there's basically nothing I don't understand. Those were your words, Zippy.

giphy.gif
Wrong. I saw that after the word “does” I must have hit the “n” with my thumb. So I did not use the word “don’t” as you just erroneously stated. Instead, I entered “doesn” which is obviously not even a word.

I went back and edited it properly. Good editing, though, you retard troll.

9E39AB18-AE0C-43F9-B152-4013A15465AE.jpeg

I don’t know which sock is which and I don’t care. But I do sense that you have multiple usernames. It’s easier for a retard like you to garner some “attention” when you appear to agree with yourself in that manner.
rotfl-gif.288736

... as if more evidence was needed you paranoid freaks are out of your fucking minds. :cuckoo:

Wrong. I saw that after the word “does” I must have hit the “n” with my thumb. So I did not use the word “don’t” as you just erroneously stated. Instead, I entered “doesn” which is obviously not even a word.

I went back and edited it properly. Good editing, though, you retard troll.

9e39ab18-ae0c-43f9-b152-4013a15465ae-jpeg.588005
^^^ schlonged by this guy....

images

:lmao:

Last edited:
You were? Did you enjoy it?
Who knows how your deformed brain translated my post into thinking I was talking about me? :ack-1:

Regardless, now you're just trolling. And sadly for you, while the DoJ is armed with evidence those Oath Keepers committed seditious conspiracy, all you're armed with is a vacuous, nuh-uh!!!

You were? Did you enjoy it?

faun, and all of the other retards are just that, retards. They simply don't care about the damage the xiden communists are doing to this country because they want to destroy this country.

They are losers through and through. INCELS for the most part, and just terrible people. No one will have anything to do with them. Just look at how they react here.

Can you imagine them in person?

faun, and all of the other retards are just that, retards. They simply don't care about the damage the xiden communists are doing to this country because they want to destroy this country.

They are losers through and through. INCELS for the most part, and just terrible people. No one will have anything to do with them. Just look at how they react here.

Can you imagine them in person?
You know you're talking to jakey, right? :lmao:

Who knows how your deformed brain translated my post into thinking I was talking about me? :ack-1:

Regardless, now you're just trolling. And sadly for you, while the DoJ is armed with evidence those Oath Keepers committed seditious conspiracy, all you're armed with is a vacuous, nuh-uh!!!
All you ever do is troll, you meaningless hypocrite. And the DOJ may be armed with some evidence. But not the evidence YOU claimed they had.

See, ya dipshit? By staying focused, I cut through your urgent desire to deflect. You still can’t quote one iota of evidence set forth in the indictment that the defendants EVER said that their “intent” was to “overturn the election.” That was your claim and those were your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back