Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my question is can any President say a gang is now a militia that is fully backed by the US government and military. I'll see what I can find.
That's irrelevant, don't waste your time. Again, it doesn't matter if that could have happened or not. What matters is that is what they were planning and that is what they broke into the Capitol to make happen.

The left wants you to think a spirit of nationalism is bad. it is not. Every country on the earth has a spirit of nationalism but the US is not. Nationalism. Love of one's country. Considering it the best.iin spite of evil leftist infiltration.>WHEN IT IS. That's what the right believes

faun said:
That's irrelevant, don't waste your time. Again, it doesn't matter if that could have happened or not. What matters is that is what they were planning and that is what they broke into the Capitol to make happen

OMIGOSH...THE DAY A GUY IN FACE PAINT and a BUFFALO HEAD ALMOST OVERTHREW THE ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT. you bunch of stupid fools. Keep on wringing your hands over this hoax if you think it makes you look serious. lololollololololol

LOL

Moron, their beliefs are irrelevant. All that matters are their actions. If I believe my bank stole my money, that doesn't give me the right to rob the bank to get my money back.

Dayum, you're a fucking idiot.

Not to mention, but I will anyway -- seditious conspiracy isn't limited to overturning the election. Merely delaying the process is sufficient to be in violation of that law.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Scum sucking asslicking moron troll bitch: you are wrong as always. It is their belief that shows that they had no intent to overturn the election. I realize a miserable compulsive liar like you will forever refuse to admit the truth. But the truth remains.

it cannot have been their intent to “overturn the election outcome” (which were the words you used) if they were attempting to prevent the false outcome from being “certified.”

Except to you retarded liberals, words have meaning. If the “outcome” of a coin flip is that it landed “heads” — but a certifying official agrees with some cheaters that it landed “tails,” the ensuing ruckus isn’t to overturn the coin flip. It is to prevent a false certification of the actual outcome.

Matters not according to their plan. Part of their plan included Trump calling them up...

In his January 4 post, PERSON ONE also observed: “As we have done on all recent DC Ops, we will also have well armed and equipped QRF teams on standby, outside DC, in the event of a worst case scenario, where the President calls us up as part of the militia to to assist him inside DC. We don’t expect a need for him to call on us for that at this time, but we stand ready if he does (and we also stand ready to answer the call to serve as militia anytime in the future, and anywhere in our nation, if he does invoke the Insurrection Act).”
It seems to me the President would somehow have to connect these private gangs and make them into a militia that is connected with the government. Then Congress controls the actions of the militia's ie currently the National Guard. I'm not sure there is a mechanism that exists in US government for the President to declare a private gang or a group of people a militia that is under Congressional control. My belief from what little I know is that would be illegal for the President to do.

OMIGOSH...THE DAY A GUY IN FACE PAINT and a BUFFALO HEAD ALMOST OVERTHREW THE ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT. you bunch of stupid fools. Keep on wringing your hands over this hoax if you think it makes you look serious. lololollololololol
You'd best get used to it. There's still 7 more investigations coming over the next few years.

You've been shown their plan in their own words. It's no one else's fault your single digit IQ prevents you from comprehending it.
I understand what their plan was. It is you and your fellow pack of retarded liberal trolls who can’t accept reality.

it is amusing to see you now using the term “comprehend” when there is basically nothing that a retard like you does comprehend. You can’t even grasp the meaning of words you quote.

[Edited to correct “doesn” to “does.” Sloppy editing or failure to edit gives retard Fauny too much pleasure.]

Last edited:
Scum sucking asslicking moron troll bitch: you are wrong as always. It is their belief that shows that they had no intent to overturn the election. I realize a miserable compulsive liar like you will forever refuse to admit the truth. But the truth remains.

it cannot have been their intent to “overturn the election outcome” (which were the words you used) if they were attempting to prevent the false outcome from being “certified.”

Except to you retarded liberals, words have meaning. If the “outcome” of a coin flip is that it landed “heads” — but a certifying official agrees with some cheaters that it landed “tails,” the ensuing ruckus isn’t to overturn the coin flip. It is to prevent a false certification of the actual outcome.
LOLOLOL

You're such a cretin, Zippy. Out of one side of your mouth, you claim the believe the election was stolen from Trump; but out of the other, you claim they didn't want to overturn the election they believe was stolen.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Zippy, no matter what they believed, they knew Biden was being certified the winner that day. That was what they were trying to prevent.

He'l attempt to take you around in circles regarding "intent". He talks EXACTLY like another deplorable on here, whose screen name I will not utter here to give him any thrills. But it has to be his alternate ID. Dont give him the attention that he craves.
Do you ever tire of talking to your alter ego? I mean, it’s not as though you’re any good at it. You are plodding and quite transparent.

It seems to me the President would somehow have to connect these private gangs and make them into a militia that is connected with the government. Then Congress controls the actions of the militia's ie currently the National Guard. I'm not sure there is a mechanism that exists in US government for the President to declare a private gang or a group of people a militia that is under Congressional control. My belief from what little I know is that would be illegal for the President to do.
Again, this is what they wanted. Matters not if it could never come to fruition. They still stormed the Capitol with the hope it would turn out that way. They still participated in causing the certification to be delayed. That's illegal.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Again, this is what they wanted. Matters not if it could never come to fruition. They still stormed the Capitol with the hope it would turn out that way. They still participated in causing the certification to be delayed. That's illegal.

Agreed.

I understand what their plan was. It is you and your fellow pack of retarded liberal trolls who can’t accept reality.

it is amusing to see you now using the term “comprehend” when there is basically nothing that a retard like you doesn comprehend. You can’t even grasp the meaning of words you quote.
Well you finally got one thing right -- there's nothing I don't comprehend.

faun said:
You'd best get used to it. There's still 7 more investigations coming over the next few years.

and you'll be licking your butt hurt asses like you've had to do over all your lies about president Trump.

LOLOLOL

You're such a cretin, Zippy. Out of one side of your mouth, you claim the believe the election was stolen from Trump; but out of the other, you claim they didn't want to overturn the election they believe was stolen.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Zippy, no matter what they believed, they knew Biden was being certified the winner that day. That was what they were trying to prevent.
Wrong as always, Fauny the Retard. I have not claimed the election was stolen. So when you see an asshole speaking out of both sides of its mouth, you’re just looking in a mirror.

I do assume that the accused defendants realized that Brandon was the one being “certified.” That’s the very fraudulent declaration whose “certification” they wished to oppose and maybe prevent. But that doesn’t mean they were trying to “overturn the election outcome.” They wanted to prevent the theft of the actual election outcome.

By the way, you also suck at deflection. Those were your words, as I’ve noted several times.
YOUR FALSE CLAIM was that the intercepted communications showed that they said this was their intent. You repeatedly have failed to show any such quote. We all know why.

it doesn’t exist. As usual, you just inserted a lie. And you got caught. And I’m not playing your deflection game. They said no such thing. You know it. Or, more accurately, you have no available evidence to support your dishonest claim.

and you'll be licking your butt hurt asses like you've had to do over all your lies about president Trump.
LOLOL

Yeah, I'm licking my butt hurt ass alright.

map-306-232.jpg

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back