Steven Dutch, worlds leading Physicist debunks twoofer

you deny the evidence accepted in federal court...

dumb ass I already explained why its NOT relevant and how you can make it relevant.

repeating your same ignorance 50,000 times changes nothing, now neg yourself

63446e38774d5252666946546d767578446f77-149x149-0-0.jpg

dumb ass I already explained why its NOT relevant and how you can make it relevant.

This stupid fuck still thinks that he knows better than the courts....And that he sees invisible planes..........I guess...

This stupid fuck still thinks that he knows better than the courts....And that he sees invisible planes..........I guess...

has nothing to do with what the courts do or do not know, it has everything to do with your ignorance. So repeat your same dumb ass shit 100 more times, that will make you look smarter! LOL

I'm not the moron who thinks they know what evidence is and isn't...

Did you guys know that Tojo sees planes going in one side and out the other of the twin towers, unscathed? I tell ya guys he is unstable....

The clown really needs help.....

I'm not the moron who thinks they know what evidence is and isn't...

Did you guys know that Tojo sees planes going in one side and out the other of the twin towers, unscathed? I tell ya guys he is unstable....

The clown really needs help.....

no like your tarded friends you are the moron who is too much of a simpleton to understand even its been explained to you several times.

Not my problem I get my laughs either way.

Hey you believed it! Like you believe everything else the gub tells you to believe.

you were owned 10 minutes after I showed up on this board! :eusa_boohoo:
Yup, and you rolling up on 900 posts with a reputation of 0 clearly demonstrates you've owned everyone.

Oh but wait everyone is crazy but you.

does that mean I am not eligible for your tard club now?

btw those high school kids laughed their asses off when they seen that the members from your tard club could not answer that ridiculously simple fizix question that they got right! I gave them a gold star!

and you get what you deserve too

truthervtrougher.gif

What high school kids?

Clearly they don't exist, unless you provide signed, notarized documentation from a federal court......

Make sure it isn't a corrupt court! And make sure the evidence entered and processed is 'bonafide'!

:lmao:

What high school kids?

Clearly they don't exist, unless you provide signed, notarized documentation from a federal court......

Make sure it isn't a corrupt court! And make sure the evidence entered and processed is 'bonafide'!

:lmao:

bet me then, these are not a public records dumb ass, you want to meet the kids that showed what fools you are? Place your bets in an ILOC and fly in.

you tards are so incredibly fucked up you jump from the frying pan to the fire.

Forum List

Back