Steve Bannon plotted to remove Trump via 25th amendment

Well, Sloppy Steve is smarter than I thought even though his wall scam was seriously stupid. Anyone with a brain could see Donald's descent into madness.

I have never seen any evidence that Trump has dementia. He's simply a narcissistic asshole. Biden, on the other hand, has shown symptoms. I'm not saying that means he is suffering from it, but he has definitely slowed down from his VP days. He'd have never won that election were Trump not Trump.

Joe's been stuttering since childhood. Has he slowed a step? Yes - No such thing as a 78 year old who hasn't slowed a step. I'm 13 years his junior and I've slowed a step. He's in way better shape than Donnie and his cognitive decline is far less pronounced.

Trump has plenty of personality problems to question, no doubt. But he's nowhere near dementia. The man is a very energetic and organized workaholic. Biden could never possibly measure up.

Well, Sloppy Steve is smarter than I thought even though his wall scam was seriously stupid. Anyone with a brain could see Donald's descent into madness.

I have never seen any evidence that Trump has dementia. He's simply a narcissistic asshole. Biden, on the other hand, has shown symptoms. I'm not saying that means he is suffering from it, but he has definitely slowed down from his VP days. He'd have never won that election were Trump not Trump.

Joe's been stuttering since childhood. Has he slowed a step? Yes - No such thing as a 78 year old who hasn't slowed a step. I'm 13 years his junior and I've slowed a step. He's in way better shape than Donnie and his cognitive decline is far less pronounced.

President Biden's judgment vis a vis trump's lack of judgment is telling. The former has empathy and the latter has none; empathy is necessary in a leader, be it POTUS or the Mayor in a small town or village. The mark of a poor and unsuccessful leader is this: When faced with making a decision, a real leader looks at the consequences / impact on their decisions, and listens to others; a non leader has only one concern, and that is, "how will this effect me".

President Biden's judgment vis a vis trump's lack of judgment is telling. The former has empathy and the latter has none; empathy is necessary in a leader, be it POTUS or the Mayor in a small town or village. The mark of a poor and unsuccessful leader is this: When faced with making a decision, a real leader looks at the consequences / impact on their decisions, and listens to others; a non leader has only one concern, and that is, "how will this effect me".

The other thing a leader does is surround himself with PROFESSIONALS - Not 2 bit hacks.

This is only a story to excuse Biden and his obvious dementia

I think it's a little deeper than that. Pelosi did say that she wasn't thinking of Trump when mentioning the 25th Amendment. Biden has been in decline for a while, so Harris will probably enter the presidency in early 2023. If it happened, she could run in 2024 and 2028, due to how the term limit rule works. If you serve the remainder of a term when less than half is left, then you can still run for re-election twice.

Forum List

Back