Steve Bannon plotted to remove Trump via 25th amendment

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Well, Sloppy Steve is smarter than I thought even though his wall scam was seriously stupid. Anyone with a brain could see Donald's descent into madness.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​
Rosen told podcast hosts Michael Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman that Trump "turned on Bannon" after he appeared on a Time magazine cover in February 2017, weeks after the president was sworn in.​
Calling it a"conspiracy" in his book, the award-winning TV producer added: "Bannon realized that Trump was repeating the same stories over and over again and Bannon kept saying this and he wanted to do something about it."​
Bannon even visited Republican super donor Robert Mercer's home and tried to recruit him to the plot, said Rosen.​

Well, Sloppy Steve is smarter than I thought even though his wall scam was seriously stupid. Anyone with a brain could see Donald's descent into madness.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​
Rosen told podcast hosts Michael Isikoff and Daniel Klaidman that Trump "turned on Bannon" after he appeared on a Time magazine cover in February 2017, weeks after the president was sworn in.​
Calling it a"conspiracy" in his book, the award-winning TV producer added: "Bannon realized that Trump was repeating the same stories over and over again and Bannon kept saying this and he wanted to do something about it."​
Bannon even visited Republican super donor Robert Mercer's home and tried to recruit him to the plot, said Rosen.​

Actually, this wouldn't surprise me about Bannon if it were true. Impossible to know though, sometimes these guys try to sell books while at the same time try to rattle Trump and his trust in others.

We are living in sinister times I fear.

Bannon was obviously unsuccessful....unfortunately.
Bannon is an omeurta friendly Democrat sociocommunist. You can tell by the hatred he has for President Trump that will remain inside his gut until another Sociocommunist bestows upon him the same treatment he would do to President Trump.

Bannon was obviously unsuccessful....unfortunately.
Bannon is an omeurta friendly Democrat sociocommunist. You can tell by the hatred he has for President Trump that will remain inside his gut until another Sociocommunist bestows upon him the same treatment he would do to President Trump.
The real question is whether or not the Chinacrats will support the 25th on Joe. Many of us have know that was the plan from the start.

Democrats are so stupid, the see Biden at his town halls and think he is smart and totally with it.

We watched his town hall. There is nothing wrong with Biden, his thinking, his communication skills or his leadership.
You must have read a review of his town hall on Gateway Pundit. :)
I know you do.

You and Xi think his answer on China slavery was great.

Democrats are so stupid, the see Biden at his town halls and think he is smart and totally with it.

We watched his town hall. There is nothing wrong with Biden, his thinking, his communication skills or his leadership.
I know you do.

You have a short memory

I know you do.

You have a short memory
Sounds like Chinese propaganda to me. Apparently Joe agrees. Genocide is just normal over there

It is convenient for Trump to believe that being cruel and ridiculing others shows masculinity and power.

So are these the standard someone said and unnamed sources? That does seem to be the norm with these books no matter who the subject is outlandish claims but no one ever willing to go on the record.

Yes. There is. Nobody asked him ANY tough questions. Just cotton Candy. He is a stupid old BrokeDick. Not only that ,he ain't President. Bezos is.

I have never seen any evidence that Trump has dementia. He's simply a narcissistic asshole. Biden, on the other hand, has shown symptoms. I'm not saying that means he is suffering from it, but he has definitely slowed down from his VP days. He'd have never won that election were Trump not Trump.

Forum List

Back