Steve Bannon - ‘Let them call you racists. Wear it as a badge of honor’

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

Bannon tells French far-right: 'history is on our side' | Daily Mail Online

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.

Are you for real? You have no right to speak on racism. You are one of the most obvious racist around here. But liberals are the racist ones?

Blacks, who belong (by and large) to the Democrats, are the ones who have to have a special month honoring them on account of their skin color. Blacks that the ones who have to have their own tv stations, magazines (Jet, Ebony, etc.) and even their own colleges.

And even Bill Clinton was one leading the charge against immigrants until the Republicans bought into it:

So, the Dems were for the anti-immigrant position before they were against it?

This tactic is ok but i think it would be better for the right to emphasize that the biggest racists are the liberals who support the brazen anti-white racism of affirmative action.

march 10 2018 President Donald Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon, told French far-right nationalists accused of racism to 'wear it as a badge of honor.'

The former head of Breitbart News gave a speech before members of the French National Front Party on Saturday in Lille, France.

'Let them call you racists,' Bannon told party members. 'Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists. Wear it as a badge of honor.'

'The tide of history is with us and it will compel us to victory after victory, after victory,' Bannon said.

Are you for real? You have no right to speak on racism. You are one of the most obvious racist around here. But liberals are the racist ones?
Yes you are. Keep minorities uneducated and living on welfare for life all for a vote.

Uneducated minorities? I'm a black woman who's currently getting her master's degree. And I'm very much liberal.

You look mostly white to me

The racists have a difficult time understanding that every month is white history month.

All white christians must be proud racists!

61LtCvKcCNL._UY395_.jpg

Yes you are. Keep minorities uneducated and living on welfare for life all for a vote.

Uneducated minorities? I'm a black woman who's currently getting her master's degree. And I'm very much liberal.
Well good for you, but unfortunately not to many want to work like you do.

Conservatives do wear racism as a badge of honor
When being called one from a racist liberal. Yes it is, means you were proven wrong again.
Racists are a major part of their base

But Fat Donnie says some of them are good people

He said there were good people on "both sides" which includes the anarchists and communist scumbags who were throwing human feces at the police.
Yes.....Good Nazis and klansmen
Jews will not replace us!

When being called one from a racist liberal. Yes it is, means you were proven wrong again.

I guess you think Farrakhan is a good guy?
Why the repeated references to Farrakhan this week?

He hasn’t been relevant in 20 years

Mostly because Aunt Maxine is meeting with him and listening to him bash Jews and whites. So does the CBC and Hussein, who will soon be starring in his own TV show.

It's a yes or no question.

I guess you think Richard Spencer is a good guy?

Denounced them both, yeah?
Don't know who Spencer is.

You look mostly white to me

What? You aren't serious are you?

That's Kamala Harris in my avatar.

In the context of the times, your question does not matter a'tall.

In the context of the times, your question does not matter a'tall.
It is current, so it does matter.

The far-right party, whose leaders in the past have expressed sympathy for the Nazis and have said the Holocaust was exaggerated, is seeking to bounce back from crushing electoral setbacks.

HAHAHA. When you have no argument call the other guy a nazi. HAHA
You are really not familiar with the history of the party you claim to support?

I doubt it, you are probably playing ignorant.

Forum List

Back