Steve Bannon: “In Biden You Don’t Have a Manchurian Candidate, You Have a Beijing Candidate!

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
American patriot Steve Bannon is spot on here with his assessment of Quid Pro Quo Joe. He's has been emboldened to China for years and the money trail is there to prove it. Trump will expose all this this week, and especially in the upcoming weeks leading up to the election.

American patriot Steve Bannon is spot on here with his assessment of Quid Pro Quo Joe. He's has been emboldened to China for years and the money trail is there to prove it. Trump will expose all this this week, and especially in the upcoming weeks leading up to the election.

Oh, so how, he's a patriot. He was a traitor when he published the book. Now he's a patriot. You really need to stop with the flip flop.

American patriot Steve Bannon? LOL he's in the mold of Donald J. Trump, a divider. I don't know what motivates Bannon, greed, hate, fear? Certainly not We the People, clearly all about himself.

Biden will win in states where they used to track Democrats down with hound dogs: Texas and Kansas, Missouri and Georgia, on the way to a landslide victory, my friends

he will crush Donald Jazz Hands Trump

• Banned
Biden will win in states where they used to track Democrats down with hound dogs: Texas and Kansas, Missouri and Georgia, on the way to a landslide victory, my friends

he will crush Donald Jazz Hands Trump
The delusion in you is strong! Beware the silent White majority!

Biden will win the states that are burning and in insurmountable debt because they think he'll pay off their credit card debt. In reality, they're getting lip service. Biden won't pay shit. The bottom line of this whole election is Biden offering poverty and chaos and Trump offering answers. Biden will destroy the middle class with the Democrat's new best friend, Marxism.

Forum List

Back