Steve Bannon caught fleeing US disguised as a man who recently took a shower!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Steve Bannon was caught attempting to flee the United States disguised as a man who had recently taken a shower, T.S.A. officials have confirmed.​
A T.S.A. agent at Reagan National Airport, Harland Dorrinson, explained how Bannon’s talent as a master of disguise nearly enabled him to board a plane to Moscow.​
“He showered, shaved, and even combed his hair,” Dorrinson said. “He was totally unrecognizable.”​
Bannon’s plan crumbled, however, during a routine pat down. “That’s when we noticed that his pants had a large mustard stain,” the T.S.A. agent said. “They evidently had not been laundered in months. One of my colleagues shouted, ‘It’s Bannon! Stop him!’ ”​
Taken into custody, the former White House adviser seemed bitter about his foiled escape attempt. “I took a shower for no fucking reason,” he said.​

330c019c-44e4-4639-8d5e-ec3311a9ee22-USAT_WHO_IS_STEVE_BANNON_DESK_THUMB.jpg

"Where the dumpsters at?"

yeah, I get it.... but carville looks like elmer fudd fucked a sewer rat....

a fugly animal like that is not allowed to comment on anyone's looks....

yeah, I get it.... but carville looks like elmer fudd fucked a sewer rat....

a fugly animal like that is not allowed to comment on anyone's looks....

He commented on how he must SMELL - Not on his looks.
You should learn to read a little better ;)

Wasn't Bannon a Naval Officer?

Looks like yes - And then he became a shithead. :)

Service as naval officer​

Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s; he served on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a surface warfare officer in the Pacific Fleet, and afterwards stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[57] Bannon's job at the Pentagon was, among other things, handling messages between senior officers and writing reports about the state of the Navy fleet worldwide.[58] While at the Pentagon, Bannon attended Georgetown University at night and obtained his master's degree in national security studies.[50]

In 1980, Bannon was deployed to the Persian Gulf to assist with Operation Eagle Claw during the Iran hostage crisis. In a 2015 interview, Bannon said that the mission's failure marked a turning point in his political world-view from largely apolitical to strongly Reaganite, which was further reinforced by the September 11 attacks.[59][60] He recounted, "I wasn't political until I got into the service and saw how badly Jimmy Carter fucked things up. I became a huge Reagan admirer. Still am. But what turned me against the whole establishment was coming back from running companies in Asia in 2008 and seeing that Bush had fucked up as badly as Carter. The whole country was a disaster."[61]

At the time of his separation from the Navy, Bannon held the rank of lieutenant (O-3).[1][a]

Looks like yes - And then he became a shithead. :)

Service as naval officer​

Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s; he served on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a surface warfare officer in the Pacific Fleet, and afterwards stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[57] Bannon's job at the Pentagon was, among other things, handling messages between senior officers and writing reports about the state of the Navy fleet worldwide.[58] While at the Pentagon, Bannon attended Georgetown University at night and obtained his master's degree in national security studies.[50]

In 1980, Bannon was deployed to the Persian Gulf to assist with Operation Eagle Claw during the Iran hostage crisis. In a 2015 interview, Bannon said that the mission's failure marked a turning point in his political world-view from largely apolitical to strongly Reaganite, which was further reinforced by the September 11 attacks.[59][60] He recounted, "I wasn't political until I got into the service and saw how badly Jimmy Carter fucked things up. I became a huge Reagan admirer. Still am. But what turned me against the whole establishment was coming back from running companies in Asia in 2008 and seeing that Bush had fucked up as badly as Carter. The whole country was a disaster."[61]

At the time of his separation from the Navy, Bannon held the rank of lieutenant (O-3).[1][a]

How could a Naval Officer become such a slovenly pig? He must have been really ignorant of the Middle East to blame Carter for Iran.

Forum List

Back