Stepmother Of Police Officer Charged In Rayshard Brooks Shooting Fired From Her Job

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
I know this is only one side of the story, But I would love to hear the companies reply, besides the boilerplate one they already sent.

Tucker Carlson: Stepmother Of Police Officer Charged In Rayshard Brooks Shooting Fired From Her Job. Company Releases Statement.

Our unwavering commitment to always doing the right thing has led us to sever ties with an employee who has expressed views that do not align with our culture. We do not tolerate racism, discrimination or injustices of any kind.

Did she say something actually racist, or did she just defend her Stepson?

I would like to know before passing judgement on the situation.

I know this is only one side of the story, But I would love to hear the companies reply, besides the boilerplate one they already sent.

Tucker Carlson: Stepmother Of Police Officer Charged In Rayshard Brooks Shooting Fired From Her Job. Company Releases Statement.

Our unwavering commitment to always doing the right thing has led us to sever ties with an employee who has expressed views that do not align with our culture. We do not tolerate racism, discrimination or injustices of any kind.

In North Korea, if you say one thing wrong about the government, they chop the entire families heads off as punishment. Very effective tool they have there huh?

Just foreseeing us 20 yrs from now.

In North Korea, if you say one thing wrong about the government, they chop the entire families heads off as punishment. Very effective tool they have there huh?

Just foreseeing us 20 yrs from now.

North Koreans and Klingons. With Klingons the shame persists for 7 generations.

If she were laid off because she was simply bad publicity for the business, they could fire her....but they should pay her a year's restitution.... if they were decent employers.

Saying they FIRED her because of her racist views.... is something different...

I'm surprised any employer would make such a statement!!!

It's defamatory! Hurts her chances of getting New employment! And she has the right to sue them, and win, if not true...imo.

Well there was another response from the company, long on standard "they did something bad" phrasology, but short on details.

Ea2CEKhWsAAVXH9

If she were laid off because she was simply bad publicity for the business, they could fire her....but they should pay her a year's restitution.... if they were decent employers.

It's defamatory! Hurts her chances of getting New employment! And she has the right to sue them, and win, if not true...imo.

The question is were they actual racist views, or too vehement defenses of her Stepson.

Were said defenses made on their own, or in response to other's statements?

Were they made on company time or her own?

I would love more details on this before making a judgement either way.

In today's PC culture co's (look at what happened to NASCAR) have to exercise CYA to keep from being publicly vilified by the presstitute corps

We're in a modern day witch hunt. Any deviation from "whites are the problem" apparently creates a hostile environment.

The question is were they actual racist views, or too vehement defenses of her Stepson.

I don't care what they were, the company making that announcement to the public, saying they were, is just plain wrong.... even if they were firing her for being racist.... imo. They've ruined her chances of being employed again.... And the likelihood of being sued for it and losing, unless they have solid....And I mean solid, proof that this was the case.

They need no excuse to fire her, or anyone.... putting an excuse out there, puts them on shakier ground....open for a suit.

As an employer, when someone calls for a previous employee reference, as an employer we only answer the question of would you rehire this person?, is answered...with no details, even if fired for stealing.... we never say, she or he, was fired for theft or shop lifting or for punching the boss or for what ever it may actually be....

Seems you have already made a judgement call..

Seems you have already made a judgement call..

I am leaning one way, no doubt, but I want more information.

This is one of those chilling communist tactics. “Corruption by blood“. They feel the most effective propaganda comes from those who break natural bonds to denounce and they never hesitate to punish if it isn’t forthcoming.

Youve got to look deeper.

CBCFDADF-FA97-48FF-A37C-17CE3DD996EB.jpeg

Forum List

Back