Stepmother of Atlanta cop in Rayshard Brooks shooting fired from her job

So you're ASSuming a lot of shit with no evidence, just because you think it'll make it okay for you to behave like a piece of shit.

Newsflash, honey: nothing in the world will be enough to justify what a stain on humanity you are.

The press announcement said exactly what she did. I'm assuming nothing. While they believe in the right of free speech, they also believe in the right of their employees to be free from certain rhetoric which makes them uncomfortable in the workplace. That's the reason they gave for firing her.

I keep telling you fools to actually READ THE ARTICLES YOU LINK TO. I know reading is hard for you fools, but it would really save you a lot of embarassment if you would just use your head and get the facts. Once again, you accuse me of doing the very thing that you're doing. Making assumptions.

The press announcement said exactly what she did. I'm assuming nothing. While they believe in the right of free speech, they also believe in the right of their employees to be free from certain rhetoric which makes them uncomfortable in the workplace. That's the reason they gave for firing her.

I keep telling you fools to actually READ THE ARTICLES YOU LINK TO. I know reading is hard for you fools, but it would really save you a lot of embarassment if you would just use your head and get the facts. Once again, you accuse me of doing the very thing that you're doing. Making assumptions.

No, it didn't "say exactly what she did", and it sure as shit didn't say what you sanctimoniously decided she did. Time for yet another lesson for you in "logic that can't be achieved with LizardHag levels of ignorance":

Melissa Rolfe, the stepmother of former Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe, “lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her,” a statement from Equity Prime Mortgage said. Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" broke the story on Thursday night.

The company said it values “diversity of thought” but “when those views create a hostile working environment, we must make difficult decisions and part ways.”

That only "tells you exactly what she did" if one is an ignorant, self-righteous leftist who has no use for facts and information, anyway. For intelligent people (ie. not you), that is just so much vague corporate gobbledygook, which could just as easily mean, "Her co-workers got their panties wadded about the news." ASSuming is exactly what you did, filling in the blanks with whatever you needed to tell yourself so that you could continue to feel that whatever you wanted was "good".

Forum List

Back