Stepmother of Atlanta cop in Rayshard Brooks shooting fired from her job

I understand the term.............LOL

Doesn't mean it can't be challenged in Civil Court........Good luck. Better rig the jury........LMAO

You obviously don't understand the term.

"At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning,[1] as long as the reason is not illegal (e.g. firing because of the employee's race, religion or sexuality)."

You can challenge whatever you want in court. But it's obviously not going to work.

You obviously don't understand the term.

"At-will employment is a term used in U.S. labor law for contractual relationships in which an employee can be dismissed by an employer for any reason (that is, without having to establish "just cause" for termination), and without warning,[1] as long as the reason is not illegal (e.g. firing because of the employee's race, religion or sexuality)."

You can challenge whatever you want in court. But it's obviously not going to work.
I think we'll find out in time.........nuff said.

Make sure you let me know when it happens.

(It won't)
Whatever floats your boat..........I saw that shooting body cam video.........the police lost control of the cuffing but the drunk went for their weapon and got himself killed............It's called the Darwin award for stupidity.

Whatever floats your boat..........I saw that shooting body cam video.........the police lost control of the cuffing but the drunk went for their weapon and got himself killed............It's called the Darwin award for stupidity.

You seem to be having a difficult time focusing.

The topic is the stepmother of the guy who got fired and how she doesn't have a case because she's an at-will employee.

You seem to be having a difficult time focusing.

The topic is the stepmother of the guy who got fired and how she doesn't have a case because she's an at-will employee.
Nope......I understand that you can challenge it even though you keep posting that...............Jury may very well say to hell with that..............

We'll see.

Nope......I understand that you can challenge it even though you keep posting that...............Jury may very well say to hell with that..............

We'll see.

They won't. It's completely obvious if you knew how to read the links I showed you. But you are a Trump supporter and I don't expect you to be able to do that.

Make sure you keep me updated regularly on how wrong you are.

They won't. It's completely obvious if you knew how to read the links I showed you. But you are a Trump supporter and I don't expect you to be able to do that.

Make sure you keep me updated regularly on how wrong you are.
Just because you say so..........LOL

I hope she sues the living shit out of them and never has to work again...........that would be nice...just need the right jury.....

That would be poetic Justice..............Mr. Social Justice Warrior using Fear Mongering and tactics for Politics.....to fire someone who had nothing to do with it..............

Sounds like Liberal Wanker nonsense to me.

Just because you say so..........LOL

I hope she sues the living shit out of them and never has to work again...........that would be nice...just need the right jury.....

That would be poetic Justice..............Mr. Social Justice Warrior using Fear Mongering and tactics for Politics.....to fire someone who had nothing to do with it..............

Sounds like Liberal Wanker nonsense to me.

Uh huh. It's pretty straight-forward labor law. You just have to read it.

Keep me updated on how wrong you are. Let me know where this is in a week.

Thanks.

Uh huh.

Keep me updated on how wrong you are. Let me know where this is in a week.

Thanks.
One week.......LOL

Like that is gonna happen in the courts now or even before this covid nonsense............

You love people losing their jobs don't you..............praise it .......because of politics..............and this whole Riot crap is the politicians and media pouring gas on it..........and you do it every election cycle.

I hope she sues the living hell out of them...........my point stands.

One week.......LOL

Like that is gonna happen in the courts now or even before this covid nonsense............

You love people losing their jobs don't you..............praise it .......because of politics..............and this whole Riot crap is the politicians and media pouring gas on it..........and you do it every election cycle.

I hope she sues the living hell out of them...........my point stands.

Point? What point did you make?

Point? What point did you make?
That I think they should sue and I don't give a damn about the law you quoted........they go around that crap all the time...........

and how long are we gonna continue this thread..........last post wins or something ......LOL

That I think they should sue and I don't give a damn about the law you quoted........they go around that crap all the time...........

and how long are we gonna continue this thread..........last post wins or something ......LOL

She can go ahead and sue but she doesn't have a case.

Can you quote me any labor law violations that show she was wrongfully terminated? No? Then you have no case and a stupid argument.

Ooooh, super compelling argument there, moron.

And now for a commercial break......as this stupid liberal from above is playing the last post wins contest. LMAO

Soooo you can't quote any labor law violations that show she was wrongfully terminated. Nice argument, Trump supporter.

Straight out of Communist China or Russia. Don't just punish the culprit, punish their entire family.

You all haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait and see what they have in store for America:

The stepmother of the Atlanta police officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks was fired from her job as human resources director at an Atlanta-based mortgage company for allegedly violating company policy and creating an uncomfortable working environment for fellow employees.

Melissa Rolfe, the stepmother of former Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe, “lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her,” a statement from Equity Prime Mortgage said. Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" broke the story on Thursday night.

The company said it values “diversity of thought” but “when those views create a hostile working environment, we must make difficult decisions and part ways.”
Straight out of Communist China or Russia. Don't just punish the culprit, punish their entire family.

You all haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait and see what they have in store for America:

The stepmother of the Atlanta police officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks was fired from her job as human resources director at an Atlanta-based mortgage company for allegedly violating company policy and creating an uncomfortable working environment for fellow employees.

Melissa Rolfe, the stepmother of former Atlanta police officer Garrett Rolfe, “lost the confidence of her peers, leadership, and many employees who no longer felt comfortable engaging with her,” a statement from Equity Prime Mortgage said. Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" broke the story on Thursday night.

The company said it values “diversity of thought” but “when those views create a hostile working environment, we must make difficult decisions and part ways.”

So she was saying racist crap around her coworkers, while working in a black owned company.

Yeah that’ll get you fired real quick.

So she was saying racist crap around her coworkers, while working in a black owned company.

Yeah that’ll get you fired real quick.

So you're ASSuming a lot of shit with no evidence, just because you think it'll make it okay for you to behave like a piece of shit.

Newsflash, honey: nothing in the world will be enough to justify what a stain on humanity you are.

Forum List

Back