video released of cop shooting pregnant shoplifter

THere we have it folks. You should be quite welcome here at Stormfront.
I had a profile at Stormfornt. I was banned after I pointed out that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews in Mein Kampf was not true. I knew I was going to get banned sooner or later. It only took two weeks for me to get banned for expressing my admiration for Jews.

That’s just not the case. Hands up Don’t shoot ring a bell?

We have no idea what actually happened there. One side was unable to tell their side of the story.

Are there some cases that the cops lie, sure. However the knee jerk BLM stance of it’s the cops fault when it often is the criminal who is the aggressor hurts their goal far more than help.

Criminals go to prison. For decades cops got away with lying.

I suppose. After supporting the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult I have become disappointed with the response of many, perhaps most, Negroes to the opportunities that have been opened to them.
Blacks are not all the same. Democrats have successfully dumbed down some blacks by creating false 'white' demons. Democrats have herded poor blacks into Projects (basically concentration camps) and pummeled them daily with hatred of 'those other' whites that really don't exist. Today we see many of those same black people waking up to Democrat lies they have been fed.

We have no idea what actually happened there. One side was unable to tell their side of the story.

There's a video in the OP of exactly what happened.

Blacks are not all the same. Democrats have successfully dumbed down some blacks by creating false 'white' demons. Democrats have herded poor blacks into Projects (basically concentration camps) and pummeled them daily with hatred of 'those other' whites that really don't exist. Today we see many of those same black people waking up to Democrat lies they have been fed.
Republicans blame Democrats for the problems blacks cause for themselves and for us. Blacks are responsible for their own problems.

Republicans blame Democrats for the problems blacks cause for themselves and for us. Blacks are responsible for their own problems.
I hesitate to broad brush a skin color. Democrats have taught SOME people they are entitled to stuff because of something that happened a long time ago. That results in entitled pricks that think they are above law enforcement and don't have to obey.

Of course they told their side of the story, they acted a fool. Only someone who didn’t pay attention or is willfully gullible beloved the lies BLM tried to tell. Those lies hurt the cause more than it helps.

And the FBI will drop it due to "lack of evidence".

But it really tells you what kind of people we are dealing with and what they are really about and what they do when the camera is turned off.

This is a worse indicator of the kind of deep sociopathy than seeing a kid who likes to torture and kill small animals grwing up to be a serial killer.

Or a plagiarizing, perverse senator.

1661999019752.gif

Naw, only one murder charge should be applied.
Fuck, the car was going 2 mph......Cop was WRONG and will be charged.
Because of what that cop chose to do, nothing else dangerous took place, like that car being used any further as a life ending weapon for example which is the reason why cops are out there in the first place. They do what they can to put a stop to what is labeled illegal activity and should someone end up getting killed in the process, you only have the lawbreakers to blame for it because of their decision to instigate whatever happens next. You as well be saying that a lady doesn't have the right to defend herself whenever a man starts beating on her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The best way for evil to triumph is for a good person to stand there and not do a thing.

The department themselves note that he violated policies and his training by putting himself if harm's way. There are certain people who have a valid reason to want nothing to do with police officers.

Tyre Nichols unfortunately can not tell us why that is.

The officer needs fired and charged.
i didnt read that anywhere

Because of what that cop chose to do, nothing else dangerous took place, like that car being used any further as a life ending weapon for example which is the reason why cops are out there in the first place. They do what they can to put a stop to what is labeled illegal activity and should someone end up getting killed in the process, you only have the lawbreakers to blame for it because of their decision to instigate whatever happens next. You as well be saying that a lady doesn't have the right to defend herself whenever a man starts beating on her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The best way for evil to triumph is for a good person to stand there and not do a thing.
she tried to run him over he had no choice

God bless you always!!!

Holly

because she chose to stop the trash from stealing. she was in wrong cops was right.

Forum List

Back