Stephen Miller, architect of Trump Racist immigration policies repudiated by his immigrant family.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

Like other immigrants, our family’s welcome to the USA was not always a warm one, but we largely had the protection of the law, there was no state-sponsored violence against us, no kidnapping of our male children, and we enjoyed good relations with our neighbors. True, Jews were excluded from many occupations, couldn’t buy homes in some towns, couldn’t join certain organizations or attend certain schools or universities, but life was good. As in past generations, there were hate mongers who regarded the most recent groups of poor immigrants as scum, rapists, gangsters, drunks and terrorists, but largely the Glosser family was left alone to live our lives and build the American dream. Children were born, synagogues founded, and we thrived. This was the miracle of America.

Acting for so long in the theater of right-wing politics, Stephen and Trump may have become numb to the resultant human tragedy and blind to the hypocrisy of their policy decisions. After all, Stephen’s is not the only family with a chain immigration story in the Trump administration. Trump's grandfather is reported to have been a German migrant on the run from military conscription to a new life in the United States, and his mother fled the poverty of rural Scotland for the economic possibilities of New York City. (Trump’s in-laws just became citizens on the strength of his wife’s own citizenship.)

Stephen Miller's Uncle Says 'Dozens' of Family Members Hate His Guts Too

5b7185cc2000002d0034a3a4.jpeg

-------------------
Wow, hated by his own family. What an awful person. Typical in the Trump Administration.

And Republicans think there will be a Red Wave in November?

Hint: Americans don't vote for people that hate. Well, NORMAL Americans don't. Republicans are a different story.

Your threads are cancerous.
Interesting article. It was far from offensive. Just because something goes against your narrative does not make the story wrong. You could learn from it, but that may be asking to much.

Like other immigrants, our family’s welcome to the USA was not always a warm one, but we largely had the protection of the law, there was no state-sponsored violence against us, no kidnapping of our male children, and we enjoyed good relations with our neighbors. True, Jews were excluded from many occupations, couldn’t buy homes in some towns, couldn’t join certain organizations or attend certain schools or universities, but life was good. As in past generations, there were hate mongers who regarded the most recent groups of poor immigrants as scum, rapists, gangsters, drunks and terrorists, but largely the Glosser family was left alone to live our lives and build the American dream. Children were born, synagogues founded, and we thrived. This was the miracle of America.

Acting for so long in the theater of right-wing politics, Stephen and Trump may have become numb to the resultant human tragedy and blind to the hypocrisy of their policy decisions. After all, Stephen’s is not the only family with a chain immigration story in the Trump administration. Trump's grandfather is reported to have been a German migrant on the run from military conscription to a new life in the United States, and his mother fled the poverty of rural Scotland for the economic possibilities of New York City. (Trump’s in-laws just became citizens on the strength of his wife’s own citizenship.)

-------------------
Wow, hated by his own family. What an awful person. Typical in the Trump Administration.

Hint: Americans don't vote for people that hate. Well, NORMAL Americans don't. Republicans are a different story.
What a bizarre and disjointed article. How the hell does this shit find a platform?

Like the rest of the Trump Administration and the Trumpster himself, this guy's reprehensible.

Well I got to stand with the right on this one. Had Miller attended a nice redneck high school like I did, instead of a liberal California one full of pansies, he would have gotten his ass kicked and had some sense knocked into his head. The little sheltered rich Jew boy has been coddled and protected his entire life, from high school to college. One of my nephews act like this jack wipe I would kick his ass after I kicked his father's ass for letting it happen.

-------------------

Where's the *I hate Trump* you're getting all of this rubbish from?

I will be happy when November is over because if Democrats failt to win the House, Senate and later impeach Trump then you will have to explain their failures...

Well you will wait until Maddow explains it for you...

Now why am I mentioning November election?

Simple, you brought up the vote so another open door for me to remind you that your side better win because if they do not, well enjoy the salt.

-------------------

Where's the *I hate Trump* you're getting all of this rubbish from?
DkfEIGQWwAE1T5x.jpg

I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired?

Huh?

And she got paid $180,000.00 a year in tax payer money to say GREAT things about this narcissistic fool? You would have to be a tard to follow this clown.

“Acting for so long in the theater of right-wing politics, Stephen and Trump may have become numb to the resultant human tragedy and blind to the hypocrisy of their policy decisions.”

True.

Well I got to stand with the right on this one. Had Miller attended a nice redneck high school like I did, instead of a liberal California one full of pansies, he would have gotten his ass kicked and had some sense knocked into his head. The little sheltered rich Jew boy has been coddled and protected his entire life, from high school to college. One of my nephews act like this jack wipe I would kick his ass after I kicked his father's ass for letting it happen.
So you think violence makes you a better person?

Sick.

Good that he's been smacked down by his very own Uncle.
Stephen "Goebbels" Miller is the second most dangerous man in America.
He was even a prick in high school.

"Am I the only one who is sick and tired of being told to pick up our trash when we have plenty of janitors who are paid to do it for us?”

"Am I the only one who is sick and tired of being told to pick up our trash when we have plenty of janitors who are paid to do it for us?”

Talk about feelings of being entitled.

Talk about feelings of being entitled.

I have to believe that the little punk got beat up after school or swirlied in the boys room at least once a week.
Have you ever heard booing like that when a student was introduced in high school?
Takes not just a dick, but a MEGA-Dick to garner that sort of hate.
I knew a few dicks in high school, but nothing like Miller.

Forum List

Back