Stephen Colbert's incurable TDS hasn't gone away.

I knew a Colbert family that ran a small carnival in The Northeast decades ago. They had a son, Steve, who was "into" one of those attractions involving racing beat up old motorcycles in circles - climbing the walls of the wooden cylinders that house the "show".
He was famed for every now and again "going over the top". He quit after suffering a brain injury a few years ago. I always wondered what became of him!

I knew a Colbert family that ran a small carnival in The Northeast decades ago. They had a son, Steve, who was "into" one of those attractions involving racing beat up old motorcycles in circles - climbing the walls of the wooden cylinders that house the "show".
He was famed for every now and again "going over the top". He quit after suffering a brain injury a few years ago. I always wondered what became of him!
Well, THIS Stephen Colbert DOES appear to have brain damage.....

It's interesting that no liberal lunatics are jumping on this thread to defend little Stephen.....

What do you think needs defending?

The institution of Comedy, I'd say.

I'm sure you prefer that Gutfeld idiot.
Who?

I'd prefer Carson.

Carson was great, but he wasn't that funny on his own. His interactions with his guests were where he shined.

Forum List

Back