Steele Says We Shouldn't Be In Afghanistan; Calls It Obama's War Of Choice

Steele will be out eventually. Although i agree with him on this,he has been a big disappointment overall. Palin is the logical choice to head the RNC. She is aggressive & intelligent and skers the chit out of the Democrats. Steele will go quietly pretty soon. That will be good for the Republican Party.

I take it you're an Obama supporter. How much is his administration paying you to post this shit?

Nope. Definitely not an Obama supporter. I just happen to agree with Steele on this though. Lets get the H*ll out of Afghanistan. This is now Obama's War as well. It came with the job. He promised to get us out of both Afghanistan & Iraq by next year. It is his choice. I'll hold him to his promises. 2011 will tell the story.

I've been a registered Republican my whole life but parasitic neocon/religious right fucks like you are fucking clueless so when you meet real Conservatives you get so flustered all you can do is scream "Liberal!" because that is your Sheeple Staple response to everything that confuses you.

Good job on trying to deflect on what.....your 3rd post? Lol......

You're whole life? So when you were a baby your family took you down and registered you as a Republican? LOL

You seriously are mentally damaged bro.

I'm a necon? LOL Do you even know what that term means? Obviously not, so let me help you out.

Neoconservatism is a right-wing political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries. Consequently the term is chiefly applicable to certain Americans and their strong supporters. In economics, unlike paleoconservatives and libertarians, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.

A) I support bringing our troops home from all over the world and not interfering with other countries
B) Although I allow some compassion into my beliefs I am anti welfare state.

Religious right fuck? Ok, I AM semi religious , but I have never pushed my religious beliefs on anyone. In fact I rarely mention God unless it's specific to the thread.

And you are HARDLY conservative. In fact I have seen you called MANY things, but never conservative.

In fact you know , the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced I could make a case that Obama is a neocon. :lol:

When someone says they've been X their whole life most people use common sense to put it in proper context but you're such a pathetic **** you desperately seek even the dumbest shit to bitch.
No, the proper context would have been for you to say your entire adult life, although I myself doubt you actually are an adult

You are not "semi-religious" you lying fuck. You just got done claiming there is an "all out War against Christianity."
Is this sort of like Sangha's stupid claim the other day that only Christians oppose abortion?

Idiot. I'm not a fucking Shiite Muslim either, but I can damn well tell there is a war against them in many parts of the world
I didn't say you are a neocon. Did you notice the "neocon/religious right" phrase? That "/" symbol means "or."

In what world does X/Y mean you are either X or Y? Actually / is the mathematical quotient for GROUP which means you are grouping together necon/and religious fuck, whatever a religious fuck is........
Where did you get that dumbass snippet about Neocons from?

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What the Heck Is a 'Neocon'? - Council on Foreign Relations
So, what is a 'neocon'? - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Conservative: What is a Neocon?

Do you ever EVER tire of being my bitch?

For those living in Obtusotopia what Steele has done is layed the ground work to exonerate the Bush admin for the illegal invasion and occupation of Afghanistan. (Invading on the basis of alkida would be like China invading the US based on a KKK terrorist attack in China)

For the next several months his words will trickle through different right-wing tentacles and while all but the extremely stoopid will be hesitant to currently agree, it will be customary about a year from now for people to regularly blame Obushama and forget all about the Bush admin's actions. All that's needed now are some photo-shopped images of Bush and Cheney being raised on the shoulders of grateful Iraqis and Afghanis to try and sell the idea of how bad Obushama fucked up and that is why we are hated.

For those living in Obtusotopia what Steele has done is layed the ground work to exonerate the Bush admin for the illegal invasion and occupation of Afghanistan. (Invading on the basis of alkida would be like China invading the US based on a KKK terrorist attack in China)

For the next several months his words will trickle through different right-wing tentacles and while all but the extremely stoopid will be hesitant to currently agree, it will be customary about a year from now for people to regularly blame Obushama and forget all about the Bush admin's actions. All that's needed now are some photo-shopped images of Bush and Cheney being raised on the shoulders of grateful Iraqis and Afghanis to try and sell the idea of how bad Obushama fucked up and that is why we are hated.

A) What is alkida? Some new sport's drink?
B) The President doesn't need a reason fool. He is the CinC. He has full constitutional authority to invade anyone with no explanation given. Please read the COTUS, or at least a book.

B) The President doesn't need a reason fool. He is the CinC. He has full constitutional authority to invade anyone with no explanation given. Please read the COTUS, or at least a book.

You're pure fucking Stoopid. You actually believe that since the Prez can deploy troops for 90 days without a Congressional Declaration of War that it means the Prez cannot issue an illegal order of Deployment? Rotfl!!!!!!!!!!

Steele Says We Shouldn't Be In Afghanistan; Calls It Obama's War Of Choice | TPMDC

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele may be misremembering exactly how and when the Afghanistan war began.

At a Republican Party fundraiser in Connecticut on Thursday, Steele declared that the war in Afghanistan "was a war of Obama's choosing" that America had not "actively prosecuted or wanted to engage in," in a response to an attendee's question about the resignation of Gen. Stanley McChrystal -- which Steele called "very comical."

"The McChrystal incident, to me, was very comical. And I think it's a reflection of the frustration that a lot of our military leaders have with this Administration and their prosecution of the war in Afghanistan," said Steele. "Keep in mind again, federal candidates, this was a war of Obama's choosing. This is not something the United States had actively prosecuted or wanted to engage in."

Late Update: We asked RNC spokesman Doug Heye for comment -- and it's not quite clear what his answer is to the main questions raised by Steele's remarks.

Wow. Just wow.
Ignorant Cons just eat that shit up.

You're pure fucking Stoopid. You actually believe that since the Prez can deploy troops for 90 days without a Congressional Declaration of War that it means the Prez cannot issue an illegal order of Deployment? Rotfl!!!!!!!!!!

How many times are you going to misspell stupid?

Why did you completely ignore response #62? Actually, I know why you did.

Please , I really want to know what an alkida is? Is it a mixed drink?

Yes, you are so correct. Never before Dubya had the US invaded another country without declaring war and having a damned good reason for doing so. Well except for a few times

2003 invasion of Iraq by United States-led coalition
2001 invasion of Afghanistan by United States-led coalition
1994 invasion of Haiti by a multinational force (MNF) led by the United States
1991 invasion of Kuwait and southern Iraq by a coalition force of 34 nations led by the United States
1989 invasion of Panama by the United States
1983 invasion of Grenada by the United States and allied Caribbean nations
1970 invasion of Cambodia by the United States and South Vietnam
1962 invasions of South Vietnam by the United States
1915 invasion of Haiti by the United States
1898 invasion of the Philippines by the United States
1898 invasion of Puerto Rico by the United States
1898 invasion of Spanish Cuba by the United States
1893 invasion of Hawaii by the United States
1871 invasion of Korea by the United States
1846 invasion of Mexico by United States
1813 invasion of Canada by United States
1812 invasions of Canada by United States
1805 invasion of Tripoli by United States and mercenaries
1775 invasion of Canada by the United States

Let me know when you get tired of being my bitch CurvedVagina

Steele will be out eventually. Although i agree with him on this,he has been a big disappointment overall. Palin is the logical choice to head the RNC. She is aggressive & intelligent and skers the chit out of the Democrats. Steele will go quietly pretty soon. That will be good for the Republican Party.

I take it you're an Obama supporter. How much is his administration paying you to post this shit?

Nope. Definitely not an Obama supporter. I just happen to agree with Steele on this though. Lets get the H*ll out of Afghanistan. This is now Obama's War as well. It came with the job. He promised to get us out of both Afghanistan & Iraq by next year. It is his choice. I'll hold him to his promises. 2011 will tell the story.

I was talking about how you think Palin is the logical choice to head the RNC.

Yes, you are so correct. Never before Dubya had the US invaded another country without declaring war and having a damned good reason for doing so. Well except for a few times

1991 invasion of Kuwait and southern Iraq by a coalition force of 34 nations led by the United States

I ignored post 62 because you are too fucking stoopid to see how you live in Non-sequiturville. I asked where you got that dumbass quote about neocons and you respond by posting a bunch of different links as if I asked for a definiton. Want another example of your stoopidity? When I said I've been a Republican my whole life most people would use common sense to put it in proper context but you whine like a little bitch and respond with saying I should have said my whole "adult" life. Legally, one is an adult at 18. Guess what dumbfuck? I was a Republican by principles and agreement with the Conservative platform before I could vote. Do you see how fucking pathetic you are in looking for the dumbest shit? I keep bitch slapping you but you keep on trying to compensate for it in the worst possible ways.

This last post is another great example of your utter stoopidity. You claimed invading Afghanistan could not have been illegal on the basis the CINC can send our troops anywhere in the world. I pointed out how fucking stoopid that was so you respond by listing invasions. That list had absolutely nothing to do with the fact your dumbass thinks the president is immune from issuing illegal deployment orders simply because he is the president.

I already know from other threads you're a dishonest whiny **** and I really truly am grateful humans generally live less than a hundred years because of sick fucks like you. You actually dance on the graves of murdered unarmed Americans because it suited your agenda and you said fuck the facts. The best contribution you will ever make to the US is when you take your last dying breath.

I ignored post 62 because you are too fucking stoopid to see how you live in Non-sequiturville. I asked where you got that dumbass quote about neocons and you respond by posting a bunch of different links as if I asked for a definiton. Want another example of your stoopidity? When I said I've been a Republican my whole life most people would use common sense to put it in proper context but you whine like a little bitch and respond with saying I should have said my whole "adult" life. Legally, one is an adult at 18. Guess what dumbfuck? I was a Republican by principles and agreement with the Conservative platform before I could vote. Do you see how fucking pathetic you are in looking for the dumbest shit? I keep bitch slapping you but you keep on trying to compensate for it in the worst possible ways.

This last post is another great example of your utter stoopidity. You claimed invading Afghanistan could not have been illegal on the basis the CINC can send our troops anywhere in the world. I pointed out how fucking stoopid that was so you respond by listing invasions. That list had absolutely nothing to do with the fact your dumbass thinks the president is immune from issuing illegal deployment orders simply because he is the president.

I already know from other threads you're a dishonest whiny **** and I really truly am grateful humans generally live less than a hundred years because of sick fucks like you. You actually dance on the graves of murdered unarmed Americans because it suited your agenda and you said fuck the facts. The best contribution you will ever make to the US is when you take your last dying breath.

In other words, CurvedVagina once again has NOTHING.

Quite funny that you think you are bitch slapping me from thread to thread. You need to change your name to CircleJerk. You argue in a circle, never saying anything. I gave you 19 invasion ordered by the US President for various reasons to offer proof that the POTUS does NOT have to justify his orders to invade, and you stupidly dismissed it as meaningless. Instead of calling me a **** for disproving your stupid claims why don't you offer ANYTHING to tell us why you feel the order was illegal in this case. I mean all you've done so far is yell "Illegal invasion" but you haven't said why. Come on CircleJerk, answer that question. I got money says you won't.

WHY WAS THE INVASION OF IRAQ OR THE INVASION OF AFGHANISTAN DONE ON ILLEGAL ORDERS FROM THE PRESIDENT?

That doesn't even address the fact that IF they were illegal invasions, then Obama is equally as guilty for continuing them.

The rest of your bullshit isn't worthy of response. No one here believes you're a conservative anyway, let alone were one when you were a baby.

For those living in Obtusotopia what Steele has done is layed the ground work to exonerate the Bush admin for the illegal invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

What was wrong with him invading Afghanistan??? That's one of the few things he did I approved of.

Last edited:
For those living in Obtusotopia what Steele has done is layed the ground work to exonerate the Bush admin for the illegal invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

What was wrong with him invading Afghanistan??? That's one of the few things he did I approved of.

Well, according to that great legal scholar CircleJerk it was ILLEGAL, he hasn't yet explained why :lol:

Well, according to that great legal scholar CircleJerk it was ILLEGAL, he hasn't yet explained why :lol:

I am sure he'll go the "We didn't go through the UN" route.

I am sure he'll go the "We didn't go through the UN" route.

You're so pathetic you're hoping by pointing to evidence one of the reasons the invasion was illegal will help your position Lol......it makes sense because toxic ***** like you only believe in honoring contracts when it suits your desires and everyone else can fuck off.

Forum List

Back