Steele dossier firm Fusion GPS ordered to spill the beans by federal judge

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This is pretty interesting...

A federal judge has ordered opposition research firm Fusion GPS to answer a series of questions on the Steele dossier, which contained unverified allegations against Donald Trump, and helped start the ‘Russiagate’ probe.
The ruling was issued by a US district judge in Florida on Tuesday, in a defamation lawsuit filed by a Russian tech executive against BuzzFeed News, which published the full, unverified dossier in January 2017. Multiple other outlets, including CNN and the New York Times, declined to publish the dossier, as they could not verify its claims.

Now, Fusion GPS will have to answer a wide-ranging series of questions; about the Democrat-connected law firm that requested the dossier, about the efforts the company made to fact-check its allegations, and about the man who actually compiled it; former British spy Christopher Steele.

A federal judge has ordered opposition research firm Fusion GPS to answer a series of questions on the Steele dossier, which contained unverified allegations against Donald Trump, and helped start the ‘Russiagate’ probe.
The ruling was issued by a US district judge in Florida on Tuesday, in a defamation lawsuit filed by a Russian tech executive against BuzzFeed News, which published the full, unverified dossier in January 2017. Multiple other outlets, including CNN and the New York Times, declined to publish the dossier, as they could not verify its claims.

Now, Fusion GPS will have to answer a wide-ranging series of questions; about the Democrat-connected law firm that requested the dossier, about the efforts the company made to fact-check its allegations, and about the man who actually compiled it; former British spy Christopher Steele.

So the MSM refused to publish the dossier...…….but continue to fuel the Russiagate fire????

I hope someone starts talking to either verify or discredit even half the BS out there

So the MSM refused to publish the dossier...…….but continue to fuel the Russiagate fire????

I hope someone starts talking to either verify or discredit even half the BS out there

Exactly. The whole bullshit story is imploding.

It all goes back to them not believing Hillary could have possibly lost to Trump.

How many votes did Trump and Putin change from
Hillary votes to Trump votes?

Zippo.

I’m sure MSNBC and CNN will be all over this story. 24/7.

24 seconds in total coverage over the next 7 days....

...and the bullshit dossier was used in FISA courtto spy on Trump and initiate the Mueller probe,

It’s all a giant pile of utter bullshit.

CNN refused to publish the Dossier, but they reported that Comey told Trump about it, and Buzzfeed published it.

CNN is so funny.

I wonder how many of the board liberals will post in this thread and admit that Trump and Putin did not change any votes from Hillary to the Don.

Oh hail NO...….they don't want to have to eat crow AGAIN...….so they'll stay out of it until seeing how many ratings other sources get from it

Some dimocrap will pick it up in a Fake News Network's 'raw feed' and declare that they are really covering it. Honest

It’s just unreal that a bullshit document was used to spy on the Trump campaign.

The dossier Is cited as "Source #1" in the FISA application, which makes up a sizable portion of the unredacted evidence in the warrant application on Carter Page.

I wonder how many of the board liberals will post in this thread and admit that Trump and Putin did not change any votes from Hillary to the Don.

In a way several of them already did...…….I had posted a thread asking the very same along with a few other questions...….any responses only addressed the other questions, but only 2 people actually answered of being influenced to change their vote.....and one of them was lying.

Who cost Hillary the election???

Yes, it will be fun to talk about Trump and the pissing hookers on the front pages again.

By the way, the Steele dossier was initially commissioned by a conservative Republican. Your propagandists didn't tell you that part so you could parrot it? Color me not surprised.

Yes, it will be fun to talk about Trump and the pissing hookers on the front pages again.

By the way, the Steele dossier was initially commissioned by a conservative Republican. Your propagandists didn't tell you that part so you could parrot it? Color me not surprised.

and as of yesterday, that dossier was the holy grail for Trump haters...…...now all of a sudden you say otherwise?? :21:

and as of yesterday, that dossier was the holy grail for Trump haters...…...now all of a sudden you say otherwise?? :21:
Where did I say otherwise?

Based on Trump's obsequious behavior in Helsinki, I am starting to rethink my position that the pissing hooker story is fake.

Forum List

Back