Statue Of MLK In Newly Opened Memorial: Made In China

The evidence of the racism is the republican party.

I lean right and MLK (as well as Fredrick Douglass) is my hero! He is what all Americans (not just minorities) should strive to be. He stood for equality, getting and cherishing a proper education, non-violence and first and foremost (which is lost on the African American community today) stand on your own two feet, don't blame others and forge your own destiny. He would be appauled by the welfare system! He would be appauled by the way the black community takes hand outs, points the finger at the white devil, the overt racism the black community exhibits and their inability to stand on their own!

This was not his dream!

the evidence of the racism is the republican party.

i lean right and mlk (as well as fredrick douglass) is my hero! He is what all americans (not just minorities) should strive to be. He stood for equality, getting and cherishing a proper education, non-violence and first and foremost (which is lost on the african american community today) stand on your own two feet, don't blame others and forge your own destiny. He would be appauled by the welfare system! He would be appauled by the way the black community takes hand outs, points the finger at the white devil, the overt racism the black community exhibits and their inability to stand on their own!

This was not his dream!

a big AMEN!!

In all fairness ya'll outsourced the Statue Of Liberty too.

:eusa_angel:

Actually, you have your information wrong... We did not outsource the Statue of Liberty. It was a gift from France to the United States to celebrate the country's 100th birthday. It just came 10 years late. It was dedicated in 1886.

I was under the impression that all statues had to be a maximum height of 19 feet, because Statue of Freedom (atop the US Capitol) is 19.5 feet. All other statues in WDC must be 19 feet or less. How can this one be 30 feet? :clap2:

Well The One's "Jobs Czar" is GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. He Outsources Hundreds of American Jobs to China every year. So this really shouldn't surprise anyone. It is sad though. It's an awful rendering of Martin Luther King.

Forum List

Back