Statue of Lewis & Clark and Sacagawea toppled in Charlottesville

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The city of Charlottesville, Va. followed up its removal of two controversial Confederate statues Saturday with the lightning-fast toppling of a third local landmark: a monumental tribute to explorers Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea.

In an emergency meeting called with 20 minutes’ notice, the Charlottesville City Council voted unanimously to cancel another piece of public art targeted by left-wing activists.

“I feel that it should just be melted down,” Rose Ann Abrahamson, a Sacagawea descendant, said during the council meeting, The Daily Progress reported. “I feel that it’s entirely offensive and it should be obliterated.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Jefferson, honored for 200 years, is the next to go.

Guilty! Well, he did orchestrate the Louisiana Purchase that Meriwether and William were trekking about on.

lewis-and-clark.jpg

The city of Charlottesville, Va. followed up its removal of two controversial Confederate statues Saturday with the lightning-fast toppling of a third local landmark: a monumental tribute to explorers Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Sacagawea.

In an emergency meeting called with 20 minutes’ notice, the Charlottesville City Council voted unanimously to cancel another piece of public art targeted by left-wing activists.

“I feel that it should just be melted down,” Rose Ann Abrahamson, a Sacagawea descendant, said during the council meeting, The Daily Progress reported. “I feel that it’s entirely offensive and it should be obliterated.”

Guilty! Well, he did orchestrate the Louisiana Purchase that Meriwether and William were trekking about on.

lewis-and-clark.jpg

Wow, that is just plain sick.

lewis-and-clark.jpg
Don't know why they think this stupid idiot Rose Ann Speaks for Sacagawea---she is NOT a descendant of Sacagawea. She is the descendent of Sacagawea's Brother.

I am the great great great whatever of Pocahontus's grandfather---that does not make me Pocahontus's descendant nor do I or could I speak for her or the entire tribe.

Last edited:
When Savonarola and his adherents burned those things that offended them on The Bonfire of The Vanities ... they could hardly guess that they themselves would end up on the same bonfire.

bf1.jpg

lewis-and-clark.jpg
These hate-filled fools are being played like a Stradivarius. I wonder how many of them will have the self-awareness and integrity it requires to admit they created their own prisons? I also wonder if the "threat" of the Bad Orange Man will be as compelling when they are looking out at the misery they brought willingly into their lives? Somehow, I doubt it will matter nearly as much as the knowledge that they destroyed their children's heritage and actively worked to enslave them as well. What a legacy, eh?

lewis-and-clark.jpg
This is great news. I already started a thread about it.

lewis-and-clark.jpg
No one has the balls to stand up to the woke mob. Sad

I am sure that the individuals that toppled that statue are upstanding citizens who have an excellent academic background and hold important positions in the community.

Forum List

Back