Statuary Vs Politics

Liberals and art confuse politics with their agendas..."Piss Christ", that so called art work Liberals adore that contrarian shit. I could put dog crap in acrylic and call it "Democratic intellectualism" . So lets pull down art if we don't like it like fascists did. The Nazis destroyed anything as degenerate, now ultra libs BLM ban everything they don't like just like the goddamn Nazis.

Tearing down statues, that's first. Burning books second, then here comes the concentration camps. Lets end this madness NOW.
They need to be beaten down.........and that is all...........the longer we wait the more daring these idiots will get...........They are deranged and insane people brainwashed to think someone owes them something.

I don't own them a damn thing .......accept my ridicule of them for being a bunch of wankers.

What if 12 white guys took it all on themselves to tear down a Martin Luther King statue? It's just so much bronze...really? Um we have a democracy and we can go through the right actions, there is NO GOD DAMNED EXCUSE for tearing down statues, NONE!

What if 12 white guys took it all on themselves to tear down a Martin Luther King statue? It's just so much bronze...really? Um we have a democracy and we can go through the right actions, there is NO GOD DAMNED EXCUSE for tearing down statues, NONE!
It only matters to the DNC retards on all issues.............and especially in the election year.......Same as they are Hyping the Covid again.............It will all go away come November..........which is the only thing they really give a damn about anyways.

Islam. No statues allowed. Islam drove black slavery, it imported slavery to the west, it still allows it now. Funny about that. Malcom X or Mohamad Ali never mention that. Muslim art is rather beautiful but bans any human representation.
1593133873430.png

Forum List

Back