Statistics Do Not Support The Claim Of ‘Systemic Police Racism’ (Poll)

What is the "root cause" of inner city crime rates?

• Racist cops and racist police policies

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Criminal behavior by criminals

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
Saw Heather Macdonald on Levin discussing her new book "The War on Cops".
She is very sharp and and knows her "racist math" aka "statistics".

Some of the statistics she quoted are:
Blacks commit about 75% of violent crimes, police use math to deploy cops to prevent crime, so it is NOT RACISM that there is more police contact in black neighborhoods than in white or in Asian neighborhoods.

Much better to don radical-chic outrage against the police, than to support the police and the hard work of rebuilding inner-city neighborhoods where crime, sadly, remains concentrated.

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Conclusion: All neighborhoods want more policing, not less.

No, neighborhoods want no policing.
Police cause almost all the murders with their illegal War on Drugs.
Yeah the police cause the drug gang wars. Idiot.

They certainly contributed to it.

Rick Wershe is no angel. But nowhere does O'Neill mention Wershe was recruited as a paid FBI informant — at age 14 — because he lived in a "changing" neighborhood and knew a black drug gang the feds were interested in. Law enforcement taught him the drug trade, and when he went astray, they let him go to prison for life rather than step forward and tell the truth.

Columnist's 'sloppy' piece on White Boy Rick left out one damning FBI tidbit
The feds certainly aren’t trustworthy. But how does this equal gang bangers and drug dealers putting down their arms and not killing because there are no cops? That’s just stupid.

No idea what you are rambling about. I directly replied to what I quoted.

Blacks commit about 75% of violent crimes, police use math to deploy cops to prevent crime, so it is NOT RACISM that there is more police contact in black neighborhoods than in white or in Asian neighborhoods.

Much better to don radical-chic outrage against the police, than to support the police and the hard work of rebuilding inner-city neighborhoods where crime, sadly, remains concentrated.

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Rick Wershe is no angel. But nowhere does O'Neill mention Wershe was recruited as a paid FBI informant — at age 14 — because he lived in a "changing" neighborhood and knew a black drug gang the feds were interested in. Law enforcement taught him the drug trade, and when he went astray, they let him go to prison for life rather than step forward and tell the truth.

The feds certainly aren’t trustworthy. But how does this equal gang bangers and drug dealers putting down their arms and not killing because there are no cops? That’s just stupid.

You better go back and read what you replied to.

" Yeah the police cause the drug gang wars. Idiot. "

They most certainly contributed to it.

Yes, police CAUSE all the drug gangs.
By making drugs illegal, which by the way government does not have the authority to do, the profits are so high it entices crime.
And since the sellers can't take checks, credit cards, etc., it entices theft and murder over the large amounts of cash.
The police also cause murders over turf wars.

We saw this all before with Prohibition, so we know the police are at fault, again.

If cops stop making profits high from illegal drugs by legalization, then there no longer has any associated crime.
It is just like when prohibition ended and you could buy a cheap beer at a corner bar, all that gangster crime went away.

Gang bangers are not killing because they like to.
It is all the unprotected cash from the war on drugs that causes the problems entirely.

The Left would probably just say all your sources are fake news.

That is how discourse is today as it will be censored on social media and the mainstream media.

So the truth ends up not mattering.

The truth is, however, since the LBJ Great Society programs, black teenage mothers have been subsidized to have children to the point that about 75% of black households are now single mothers. This means they will also be poor and it means they will find a father figure on the streets somewhere, which will more than likely lead to a life of crime.

Before the Great Society programs, single parent households among blacks were far lower, around 30%.

Had Civil Rights been passed and the black culture left alone, they would be just fine today.

You are 110% correct.

Few if any Democrats will admit that the "War on Poverty" did irreparable damage to the black family unit. Prior to that, the black family unit was one of the strongest in America. The War on Poverty rendered the husband in the household as not just worthless but actually a negative. A married couple does not qualify for as much in welfare benefits. Poor people may be poor but they're not stupid. Instantly the poor were being taught that if they do not get married, or divorce, some taxpayers will give them more money. EUREKA!

Further, with the men having no place in the home, they gathered together outside the home. Hey, what could go wrong? Male egos gathering together to figure out what to do without female supervision?

True, but blacks who want police in their neighborhoods are the ones who'll be paying the heaviest price

Heaviest price? How is having far less crime in your neighborhood a heavy price? Just curious.
You need to practice developing your reading comprehension.

Perhaps, but I learned decades ago that if someone didn't understand me, it wasn't their fault, I wasn't making myself clear.
I'll break it down for you ONE time

1. SOME blacks want to defund/remove the police where they're needed most

2. Blacks living in the project's where most crime is committed will pay the heaviest price.

3. Any questions?

things would be fine...BECAUSE LYNCHING IS SUCH FUN?!?!?!?!

As you know, it was the Democrats who fought against the passage of the Civil Rights acts, formed the Jim Crow Laws after they were passed, and the KKK is the violent branch of the Democrats.

It is the government that passed laws creating segregation. Had they just left it alone, folks would have worked it out and blended peacefully in a far shorter period of time.

What is the result of telling someone they HAVE to do something that makes no sense to them?

Not a single thing you said or linked to addresses systemic racism.

There's a phrase for saying everything but the truth. It's called ...A TRUMP SPEECH!
everyone with a fraction of brain knows dems just use the racist thing to keep their black slaves in line

True, but blacks who want police in their neighborhoods are the ones who'll be paying the heaviest price

Heaviest price? How is having far less crime in your neighborhood a heavy price? Just curious.

Perhaps, but I learned decades ago that if someone didn't understand me, it wasn't their fault, I wasn't making myself clear.

2. Blacks living in the project's where most crime is committed will pay the heaviest price.

3. Any questions?
everyone right or left knows this unless they are horribly stupid

If cops stop making profits high from illegal drugs by legalization, then there no longer has any associated crime.
It is just like when prohibition ended and you could buy a cheap beer at a corner bar, all that gangster crime went away.

It is all the unprotected cash from the war on drugs that causes the problems entirely.

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

I’m a very libertarian person. I’m all for you doing you as long as it’s not fucking me up. In that same vein alcohol has its consequences. Domestic violence is one. But I kinda figure the drunk at least sleeps it off by morning and amid the hangover can then find out his wife left him and he is homeless. He can go to work the next week and try to fix it. The drugs today don’t turn people loose that fast. They make them practically fucking melt immediately. No chance of sobering up after a night in jail. It’s not just the family that has to deal with it. They become worthless to anyone including themselves in very short order.

But let’s say we make drugs legal. Do you think manufacturers are going to just sit on meth as it is? Hell no, they’re going to improve that shit. Are you willing to let that happen? You haven’t seen good meth until it becomes legal and profitable. That shit made in a barn somewhere is going to be crazy from a legal lab.

How does a society survive that?

3. Any questions?

So there was no point in your post. Got it!

" Yeah the police cause the drug gang wars. Idiot. "

They most certainly contributed to it.
How? By keeping it from your neighborhood?

Try not using Heather McDonald. Shes a racist wackjob and most of her analysis is wrong.

Try not using Heather McDonald. Shes a racist wackjob and most of her analysis is wrong.
LMAO! She has stats. You just flail around like an idiot race baiter. You my not have noticed but victim black man has been taken. You need a new Schlick.

LMAO! She has stats. You just flail around like an idiot race baiter. You my not have noticed but victim black man has been taken. You need a new Schlick.
I have stats too dumb ass and McDonald has multiple errors in her conclusions.

Well we will soon see about Heather McDonald and whites have been playing the victim card since the emancipation proclamation. So get a new schtick white boy because McDonald is full of shit.

Forum List

Back