Democrats are the new powerful MAFIA

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I used to be a Democrat. I left the Democrats back in the early 90's. When the Democratic caucus would TELL US what the issues where, instead of US telling them! Its seemed broken even then. Accept I could never figure out WHO was driving that. Now? WHO is the power behind the Democrats? Racism is "racket" the leftist MAFIA is pushing. it wasn't a problem three years ago...

Are you like a hundred years old cause it's either that or opioids and booze. Can I get an interpreter for yer uhm speech?

Democrats have been trying so hard to get the black vote, the Asian-American vote, the Mexican-American vote and the Jew vote that the rest of the country won't vote for them anymore. Democrats no longer care about our heritage.

I used to be a Democrat. I left the Democrats back in the early 90's. When the Democratic caucus would TELL US what the issues where, instead of US telling them! Its seemed broken even then. Accept I could never figure out WHO was driving that. Now? WHO is the power behind the Democrats? Racism is "racket" the leftist MAFIA is pushing. it wasn't a problem three years ago...

And I used to be a Republican before the Republicans became a pathetic whining cult of personality, slobbering behind a lying narcissistic authoritarian demagogue, wallowing in victimhood grievance, scared of the future, and willing to overturn the sovereign will of the people to cling to power as a minority because they can't deal with their snowflake feelings and accept they lost.

In a court of law, given all the protections : PROVE racism, with facts. not empty allegations. facts.
Empty allegations are more than sufficient in a court of law to revoke gun rights for life without possibility of appeal or recourse.
Racism, skin color or anything else.
You don't need to "prove" anything in the U.S court system in order to ruin someone's life.
The empty allegation is the law, because there is no refuting it and no contesting it under their rules.

• Banned
Some things you see, you cant unsee. I saw a black man die. In an accident. But the MSM in 1983 the MSM said it was racism and the..(black) "eye witnesses" lied and were lying and exaggerated and the media never asked the rest of us what we saw...and those black "eye witnesses" had a warrant out for false testimony...

International corporate woke crowd is driving them.

Corporate globalism is the goal, and US sovereignty stands in the way.

We all just saw where what little racism left in America comes from and it can do. There’s a cop in prison because of it.

Democrats have been trying so hard to get the black vote, the Asian-American vote, the Mexican-American vote and the Jew vote that the rest of the country won't vote for them anymore. Democrats no longer care about our heritage.

That's right ^^^ and since they can not get anything, why....then they have to steal the vote, like the stole this election!

Forum List

Back