Statins are a fraud

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Yet another proof that healthcare in the USA, is a FRAUD. I am betting that this proof that statins are ineffective and harmful, will be ignored by the medical industry. Proving once again it is all about the money, and not about improving the health of Americans.

From fake news to fake medicine..to fake everything, in the good ole US of A.

FAKE MEDICINE: Call To Abandon Statin Drugs & Baby Aspirin
Baby-Aspirin, Statin Cholesterol Drugs Found To Have Null Effect On Heart Attacks And Heart Disease.
By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

Meanwhile, a consortium of 17 prominent cardiologists, pointing to a study of 1.3 million patients, call on doctors to abandon use of statin cholesterol-lowering drugs to prevent heart disease saying they offer no protection. The strongest and most striking finding was elderly people with high levels of LDL-C, considered the most dangerous form of cholesterol, live the longest.

This landmark indictment of statin drugs was published in the Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology journal and pointed to statistical deception that created the false appearance statin drugs are safe and effective for heart disease. Statin drugs are said to reduce the risk for a heart attack by 30%, but that is a relative number. Maybe 3 out of 100 adults experience a heart attack over a 5-year period and that risk is reduce to 2 out of 100, which is only a 1% risk reduction in hard numbers but a 33% drop in relative numbers. And statin drugs only prevent non-mortal heart attacks, not the deadly attacks.

The growing $19 billion global statin drug market with 221 million annual prescriptions(falsely) promises to prevent heart disease in 56 million Americans. Lipitor, the best selling drug of all time (~$125 billion), has been a fraud.

Fake Medicine - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Yet another proof that healthcare in the USA, is a FRAUD. I am betting that this proof that statins are ineffective and harmful, will be ignored by the medical industry. Proving once again it is all about the money, and not about improving the health of Americans.

Baby-Aspirin, Statin Cholesterol Drugs Found To Have Null Effect On Heart Attacks And Heart Disease.
By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

Meanwhile, a consortium of 17 prominent cardiologists, pointing to a study of 1.3 million patients, call on doctors to abandon use of statin cholesterol-lowering drugs to prevent heart disease saying they offer no protection. The strongest and most striking finding was elderly people with high levels of LDL-C, considered the most dangerous form of cholesterol, live the longest.

This landmark indictment of statin drugs was published in the Expert Review of Clinical Pharmacology journal and pointed to statistical deception that created the false appearance statin drugs are safe and effective for heart disease. Statin drugs are said to reduce the risk for a heart attack by 30%, but that is a relative number. Maybe 3 out of 100 adults experience a heart attack over a 5-year period and that risk is reduce to 2 out of 100, which is only a 1% risk reduction in hard numbers but a 33% drop in relative numbers. And statin drugs only prevent non-mortal heart attacks, not the deadly attacks.

The growing $19 billion global statin drug market with 221 million annual prescriptions(falsely) promises to prevent heart disease in 56 million Americans. Lipitor, the best selling drug of all time (~$125 billion), has been a fraud.

You act like doctors are the gods they think they are and that they know everything there is to know about the human physiology.........
Oh and Bill Sardi is a loon, everyone knows he's a loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

old news------I IS THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT-----and took hubby off
statins-----three years ago. IMHO---the aspirin thing is still a thing under
investigation

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation
It sure is old news yet the medical establishment still pushes them on unsuspecting patients. Many have been irreparably harmed.

However the study I cited in the OP is new and further proves the ineffectiveness of statins.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation
It sure is old news yet the medical establishment still pushes them on unsuspecting patients. Many have been irreparably harmed.

However the study I cited in the OP is new and further proves the ineffectiveness of statins.

studies are repeated to CONFIRM-----that's the custom. Medicine is not
easy ----it is complicated------now be a good boy and swallow your cod liver
oil.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

oil.
Apparently you are unaware that the statin industry is a GROWING $19 BILLION industry. So, many docs are still prescribing them knowing full well they do more harm than good. It is all about the money honey.

You should be thinking me for informing you.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

oil.
Apparently you are unaware the the statin industry is a GROWING $19 BILLION industry. So, many docs are still prescribing them knowing full well they do more harm then good. It is all about money honey.

doctors make money when the pharmacy dispenses a med? Sheeeesh---
I never did. Where do I go to collect on all the scripts I wrote? I never
prescribed a statin. Hubby's doc did and when STUFF came out----I discontinued him. I have never prescribed DA BLUE PILL-----despite
incessant demands (and bribe offers). Chances are if you eat yer spinach----
you do not need the cod liver oil. Sometimes-----some docs BELIEVE a particular
med to be RELATIVELY speaking ---beneficial despite studies or other information. There was an anti convulsant FELBAMATE that got into
trouble that some docs SWORE BY------REMEMBER "pharmacology is
differential toxicology" Any news on Bromocriptine?

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

You act like doctors are the gods they think they are and that they know everything there is to know about the human physiology.........
You are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

back up your slanderous statement about Bill Sardi, or else you are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

oil.
Apparently you are unaware the the statin industry is a GROWING $19 BILLION industry. So, many docs are still prescribing them knowing full well they do more harm then good. It is all about money honey.

doctors make money when the pharmacy dispenses a med? Sheeeesh---
I never did. Where do I go to collect on all the scripts I wrote? I never
prescribed a statin. Hubby's doc did and when STUFF came out----I discontinued him. I have never prescribed DA BLUE PILL-----despite
incessant demands (and bribe offers). Chances are if you eat yer spinach----
you do not need the cod liver oil. Sometimes-----some docs BELIEVE a particular
med to be RELATIVELY speaking ---beneficial despite studies or other information. There was an anti convulsant FELBAMATE that got into
trouble that some docs SWORE BY------REMEMBER "pharmacology is
differential toxicology" Any news on Bromocriptine?
That is most ignorant. Doctors should be about healing first making money last. They make shit loads of money. Why not do it right?

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

You are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

Hello Mr clueless, how ya doin' today? Do you even have the slightest idea of how medical research is done? Why statins went from being good to bad and how they'll go from bad to good in the near future? (Yes it has to do with money but not completely in the way you think, think 'grants' and media sensationalism).
As for Sardi:
bill sardi is a loon - Google Search

Oh yeah and........

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

BTW, how are you and your Martian friends getting along?

Last edited:
All I know is my cholesterol was 260 one year ago. I was prescribed atorvastatin (Lipitor) and literally 3 months later my cholesterol is 153.

I stopped taking it, my cholesterol went up to 199.

I just had it checked 2 weeks ago and I am under 150.

Nothing drastic changed in my diet. Some changes, but not that significant.

Seems to work for me.

All I know is my cholesterol was 260 one year ago. I was prescribed atorvastatin (Lipitor) and literally 3 months later my cholesterol is 153.

Seems to work for me.
Cholesterol was a made up problem. It never was harmful.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

You are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

Hello Mr clueless, how ya doin' today? Do you even have the slightest idea of how medical research is done? Why statins went from being good to bad and how they'll go from bad to good in the near future? (Yes it has to do with money but not completely in the way you think, think 'grants' and media sensationalism).
As for Sardi:

Oh yeah and........

You aren’t very smart are you? Statins are still prescribed in huge numbers. Doctors are dangerous. They will kill you. If you are dumb like you, your chances are even greater.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

You are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

As for Sardi:

Oh yeah and........

You aren’t very smart are you? Statins are still prescribed in huge numbers. Doctors are dangerous. They will kill you. If you are dumb like you, your chances are even greater.
:rofl:
Yeah, doctors can kill ya...... Our medical knowledge is still quite limited but much better than 100 years ago..... in some respects..... Besides I'm not dumb, I have complete, uninhibited ability to vocalize normally....... :eusa_whistle:

Oh and I'm not some conspiracy nutjob waiting to swallow everything that comes down the pike...... :lmao:

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

The same thing goes on in the U.K. with statins, but (some) people are wising up.

Seems to work for me.
Dr Gimper speaks, it must be true...... :rofl:

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

You are the loon.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

As for Sardi:

Oh yeah and........

Yeah, doctors can kill ya...... Our medical knowledge is still quite limited but much better than 100 years ago..... in some respects..... Besides I'm not dumb, I have complete, uninhibited ability to vocalize normally....... :eusa_whistle:

Oh and I'm not some conspiracy nutjob waiting to swallow everything that comes down the pike...... :lmao:
As I thought, you are a typical uninformed asshole. Stop posting in my thread or you will be banned. I don’t have patience for stupid people.

The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about
  • A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
  • Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.
The third-leading cause of death in America most doctors don't want you to know about

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

The same thing goes on in the U.K. with statins, but (some) people are wising up.
Yes informed people are wising up. Idiots like Ring-a-ding do only what the doctor tells him. He can’t think for himself.

Seems to work for me.
Dr Gimper speaks, it must be true...... :rofl:
Yep only the doctor knows best. You stick with that dumbass. You won’t make it passed 50. I guess it is a way to cull the dumb from society, with an early death. What a blessing.

By Bill Sardi

September 19, 2018

----------

investigation

oil.
Apparently you are unaware that the statin industry is a GROWING $19 BILLION industry. So, many docs are still prescribing them knowing full well they do more harm than good. It is all about the money honey.

Yeah? Pharmaceuticals typically follow "medical discoveries"
You are the loon.
As for Sardi:

Oh yeah and........

As I thought, you are a typical uninformed asshole. Stop posting in my thread or you will be banned. I don’t have patience for stupid people.

The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about
  • A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
  • Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
  • Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.
The third-leading cause of death in America most doctors don't want you to know about
If you say so Doc....... :rofl:

Forum List

Back