States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject is beyond your comprehension, though I concede you are homo sapiens.

Race is real even if it's a little fuzzy.. Furthermore ethnic heritage is real too., and is not really fuzzy.

Race was not "real" until about 1600 AD. That's when some Europeans decided to classify humans into races.

Because no one could tell a China-man from a Swede from a Nigerian.... WTF?

Hahaha, frigging hilarious.

Here is a brief primer to assist you in grasping the basics:

https://www.wur.nl/upload_mm/d/b/b/614bcc19-036f-434e-9d40-609364ab26da_Textbook Animal Breeding and Genetics-v17-20151122_1057.pdf

Show just one study showing racial equality?
There's not one.

Even Stephen Jay Gould's "Anti Racist" cranial capacity figures showed disparities between race in cranial capacity.... However Gould was actually criticized as manipulating data, and Morton was probably more correct, showing a larger disparity in racial cranial capacity.

So, it seems anti-Racists are either being very dumb, or very biased....

There are plenty. There is no difference in cranial capacity by race.

I think only Jews should be allowed to decide whom can and cannot marry.

Race is real even if it's a little fuzzy.. Furthermore ethnic heritage is real too., and is not really fuzzy.

Race was not "real" until about 1600 AD. That's when some Europeans decided to classify humans into races.

https://www.wur.nl/upload_mm/d/b/b/614bcc19-036f-434e-9d40-609364ab26da_Textbook Animal Breeding and Genetics-v17-20151122_1057.pdf

There's not one.

Even Stephen Jay Gould's "Anti Racist" cranial capacity figures showed disparities between race in cranial capacity.... However Gould was actually criticized as manipulating data, and Morton was probably more correct, showing a larger disparity in racial cranial capacity.

No studies have shown equality in cranial capacity by race.

Even Stephen Jay Gould admitted to cranial capacity differences by race.
Stephen Jay Gould an anti-Racist in his book The Mismeasures of Man where he criticized Racial science....

Equality is a fantasy for idiots who can't accept reality.

There's not one.

No,and I took the time to find SS a good intro primer, he/she ignored it.

No it's no due to that. And you are here a racist don't give a damn about Native Americans prick. so no one is going to listen your punk ass pronouncements.

I only support such a cruel thing as destruction of heritage by multiculturalism to perhaps Jews, or Germans... (My least favorite people)

Jews, and Germans are a menace, they cause nothing but problems.... To make matters worse they are very mobile, controlling, and ambitious with their "Menace"

Native Americans, and Africans are actually rather sedentary, and easier to control, and actually cause less problems.
You are uneducated. Period.

Obnoxious, big mouths, who are arrogant, and ignorant... The typical anti-Racist, and also the typical Negroid. I think anti-Racists don't notice there's a problem because they think Negroid's are actually normal.
The educated are ignorant and arrogant, anti-Racist and the typical Negroid, so thinks Sobieski. :)

Hilarious.

Race doesn't matter.

Well.. It clearly does.

Genetics of racial differences in intelligence: updated

Certainly you are not citing Ron Unz as some expert on this matter.

There's not one.

Stephen Jay Gould an anti-Racist in his book The Mismeasures of Man where he criticized Racial science....

That theory was discredited a long time ago.

Equality is real.

I only support such a cruel thing as destruction of heritage by multiculturalism to perhaps Jews, or Germans... (My least favorite people)

Jews, and Germans are a menace, they cause nothing but problems.... To make matters worse they are very mobile, controlling, and ambitious with their "Menace"

Native Americans, and Africans are actually rather sedentary, and easier to control, and actually cause less problems.
You are uneducated. Period.

Obnoxious, big mouths, who are arrogant, and ignorant... The typical anti-Racist, and also the typical Negroid. I think anti-Racists don't notice there's a problem because they think Negroid's are actually normal.
The educated are ignorant and arrogant, anti-Racist and the typical Negroid, so thinks Sobieski. :)

Hilarious.

Race doesn't matter.

Well.. It clearly does.

Genetics of racial differences in intelligence: updated

Certainly you are not citing Ron Unz as some expert on this matter.

It's mostly Piffer's work, and Risch admitted to it.

Besides, the data doesn't favor Europeans what so ever.... It actually favors East Asians, whom we already know have higher IQ's, and PISA scores.

From your link.... You are aware this is a more primitive skull form that Africans have?

http://philipperushton.net/wp-conte...amin-south-african-j-of-psychology-9-1998.pdf

produce larger estimated capacities for whites as a consequence of the fact that the white advantage in head height is slightly larger than the black advantage in head length. The shapes ofwhite and black heads are in turn different from that of Asian American heads. This is illustrated by Gordon et al.'s (1989) data for Asian American soldiers, presented in Table 2. Within each sex, Asian American head breadth is larger, and head length smaller, than either white or black.

There's not one.

Equality is real.

So, where is this study proving racial equality?

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

The evidence for Egyptians being Black is?
Egyptians and Greek writings. Show us where Egyptians or anyone else said that the Egyptians were white

And now, a third view:

Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.[15][16] Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black', while acknowledging the scientific evidence for the physical diversity of Africans."[17] Frank M. Snowden asserts "Egyptians, Greeks and Romans attached no special stigma to the colour of the skin and developed no hierarchical notions of race whereby highest and lowest positions in the social pyramid were based on colour."[18][19]

The physical location of Egypt is on the continent of Africa. So while race may not have been a consideration at that time in ancient history, it does not preclude the reality that Egyptians were probably not European white looking human beings.

BS-----color was a HUGE ISSUE There were people in Greece who stayed out of the SUN just to maintain a "white"
complexion (high class) Color as an issue is apparent in the art of Egypt on its temple and pyramid walls. Writings make not of color all the time
Only later. The problem is that Aristotle thought both Black and white was the color of cowardice.

From your link.... You are aware this is a more primitive skull form that Africans have?

http://philipperushton.net/wp-conte...amin-south-african-j-of-psychology-9-1998.pdf

produce larger estimated capacities for whites as a consequence of the fact that the white advantage in head height is slightly larger than the black advantage in head length. The shapes ofwhite and black heads are in turn different from that of Asian American heads. This is illustrated by Gordon et al.'s (1989) data for Asian American soldiers, presented in Table 2. Within each sex, Asian American head breadth is larger, and head length smaller, than either white or black.
Primitive just means first or original. White people have bigger heads simply due to their neanderthal ancestry.

Still waiting on Rosie to show me where the Egyptians stated they were white. I hope I dont have to wait forever. :laugh:

The evidence for Egyptians being Black is?

Archeological findings in Egypt.

Such as?

The Egyptians depicted themselves clearly as Reddish Brown, which isn't Black, nor White.
Most African Americans are reddish brown like myself and the Egyptians.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In 1967 the Supreme Court legalized interracial marriage in the U.S. Prior to then, it was up to each state to pass its own miscegenation laws.

There is a growing number of people who believe the federal government should stay out of the institution of marriage and leave it up to the states, myself included. This includes every kind of marriage from traditional to homosexual to interracial.

The federal courts have no business interfering in these matters which are defined largely by a state’s culture, demographics, religious and political leanings. If a state decides to restrict or prohibit miscegenation, that should be the end of it. No federal court or regional circuit court system should overrule any state law.

:cuckoo:
Why is that crazy? It seems perfectly GOP to me.

There's not one.

Equality is real.

So, where is this study proving racial equality?

Racial equality doesn't need a study. Genetic racial inequality has been disproven so often that you have to be retarded to keep trying to make the argument that it exists.

Anyone that values anything done in the past 230 years better vote democrat.
prohibition
WW1
WW2
Korean war
Veitnam war
war on drugs
war on capitalism
war on the Constitution

yea, vote hate.
I know. You're bummed the Nazi's lost. Many Republicans feel exactly the same.

democrats are the only ones to build concentration camps in America, to imprison innocent, brave, loyal Americans.

Here comes the same dumb republican blame the democrats for all racism. While I think this was a mistake and wrong, we were at war with Japan at the time this was done. Japan did attack Pearl Harbor. Let's not argue this disingenuously like you guys do everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back