States should be allowed to decide the legality of interracial marriage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The art of the people reflect variances in skin color, yet all are dark skinned:

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg

try visiting the real stuff-------you are entirely wrong Peach

And what is the real stuff?

If Race is a social construct... Why can forensics, and anthropology experts tell a race by skeletal remains... Why can geneticists tell a race by it's DNA.... Why can't 2 pure Chinese people have a Black Negroid baby?

You actually ask these questions like they prove that race is not a social construct?

An intro to monnogenism, monogenism proves race is a social construct.

Well, then explain how Dingoes are a separate sub-species from Dogs, when they're just something like a wild dog that isolated some 4,000 - 6,000 yrs ago?

Genus: Canis

Canis is the genus, not the species, nor sub-species.... There's a difference.

So, you don't care if Native Americans are wiped out by miscegenation?

I don't concern myself with fake shit like miscegenation.

Well, Native Americans are on the brink of extinction due to miscegenation....

Do you think that's acceptable, or even cool?

No it's no due to that. And you are here a racist don't give a damn about Native Americans prick. so no one is going to listen your punk ass pronouncements.

I only support such a cruel thing as destruction of heritage by multiculturalism to perhaps Jews, or Germans... (My least favorite people)

Jews, and Germans are a menace, they cause nothing but problems.... To make matters worse they are very mobile, controlling, and ambitious with their "Menace"

Native Americans, and Africans are actually rather sedentary, and easier to control, and actually cause less problems.

The subject is beyond your comprehension, though I concede you are homo sapiens.

No it's no due to that. And you are here a racist don't give a damn about Native Americans prick. so no one is going to listen your punk ass pronouncements.

I only support such a cruel thing as destruction of heritage by multiculturalism to perhaps Jews, or Germans... (My least favorite people)

Jews, and Germans are a menace, they cause nothing but problems.... To make matters worse they are very mobile, controlling, and ambitious with their "Menace"

Native Americans, and Africans are actually rather sedentary, and easier to control, and actually cause less problems.

The subject is beyond your comprehension, though I concede you are homo sapiens.

Race is real even if it's a little fuzzy.. Furthermore ethnic heritage is real too., and is not really fuzzy.

try visiting the real stuff-------you are entirely wrong Peach

If Race is a social construct... Why can forensics, and anthropology experts tell a race by skeletal remains... Why can geneticists tell a race by it's DNA.... Why can't 2 pure Chinese people have a Black Negroid baby?

You actually ask these questions like they prove that race is not a social construct?

Well, then explain how Dingoes are a separate sub-species from Dogs, when they're just something like a wild dog that isolated some 4,000 - 6,000 yrs ago?

Yes, some species with differing numbers of chromosomes can interbreed, do not continue your experiments with same please.

And you really thihk this makes sense.

Race is real even if it's a little fuzzy.. Furthermore ethnic heritage is real too., and is not really fuzzy.

Race was not "real" until about 1600 AD. That's when some Europeans decided to classify humans into races.

Yes, some species with differing numbers of chromosomes can interbreed, do not continue your experiments with same please.

For goodness sake the Eastern Coyote didn't exist before the 20th century.... They're just Plains Coyote's who ventured East, mixed a little with Wolf... Then somehow became a separate sub-Species.... All within about 100 years, or even less.

coyote_subspecies.jpg

Coyote-mapCOOK-COUNTY-ILL.-COYOTE-PROJ.-S.-GEHRT-OHIO-STATE-UNIV..jpg

Oh okay, so first extinction by mixing races is okay.
now it's crazy?

Really?

Make up your minds, stupids.

Race was not "real" until about 1600 AD. That's when some Europeans decided to classify humans into races.

Because no one could tell a China-man from a Swede from a Nigerian.... WTF?

Hahaha, frigging hilarious.

now it's crazy?

Really?

Who said anything about extinction of races being OK?

You.

So you talk to yourself and try claiming it's a conversation.

Here is a brief primer to assist you in grasping the basics:

https://www.wur.nl/upload_mm/d/b/b/...l Breeding and Genetics-v17-20151122_1057.pdf

now it's crazy?

Really?

Who said anything about extinction of races being OK?

You.

So you talk to yourself and try claiming it's a conversation.

Well, your reaction to Native American extinction by miscegenation was "Okay, so"?
Then
what's the problem, idiocy, hypocrisy?

You are uneducated. Period.

Obnoxious, big mouths, who are arrogant, and ignorant... The typical anti-Racist, and also the typical Negroid.

I think anti-Racists don't notice there's a problem because they think Negroid's are actually normal.

Here is a brief primer to assist you in grasping the basics:

https://www.wur.nl/upload_mm/d/b/b/614bcc19-036f-434e-9d40-609364ab26da_Textbook Animal Breeding and Genetics-v17-20151122_1057.pdf

Show just one study showing racial equality?
There's not one.

Even Stephen Jay Gould's "Anti Racist" cranial capacity figures showed disparities between race in cranial capacity.... However Gould was actually criticized as manipulating data, and Morton was probably more correct, showing a larger disparity in racial cranial capacity.

So, it seems anti-Racists are either being very dumb, or very biased....

Obnoxious, big mouths, who are arrogant, and ignorant... The typical anti-Racist, and also the typical Negroid. I think anti-Racists don't notice there's a problem because they think Negroid's are actually normal.
The educated are ignorant and arrogant, anti-Racist and the typical Negroid, so thinks Sobieski. :)

There is no biological bass for race idiot.

The word "race", interpreted to mean an identifiable group of people who share a common descent, was introduced into English in about 1580, from the Old French rasse (1512), from Italian razza[

Historical race concepts - Wikipedia

Race is a concept used in the categorization of humans into groups, called races or racial groups, based on combinations of shared physical traits, ancestry, genetics, and social or cultural traits. Although such groupings lack a firm basis in modern biology, they continue to have a strong influence over contemporary social relations.[1][2][3][4][5][6] First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century race began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. The term was often used in a general biological taxonomic sense,[7] starting from the 19th century, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.[8][9]

Race (human categorization) - Wikipedia

You really need to go study this matter.

Obnoxious, big mouths, who are arrogant, and ignorant... The typical anti-Racist, and also the typical Negroid. I think anti-Racists don't notice there's a problem because they think Negroid's are actually normal.
The educated are ignorant and arrogant, anti-Racist and the typical Negroid, so thinks Sobieski. :)

Hilarious.

Race doesn't matter.

Well.. It clearly does.

Genetics of racial differences in intelligence: updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back