States playing politics with public safety by giving drivers licenses to illegals

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They are making sure that they will win this upcoming election.

Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Chad Wolf said Tuesday that a new New Jersey bill allowing illegal immigrants to apply for and receive driver's licenses is dangerous to both public safety and national security.

The bill was approved by the New Jersey Legislature on Monday and sent to the desk of Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat who was expected to sign it.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with host Steve Doocy, Wolf said the "Green Light" bill would restrict the DHS's access to Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) data that could aid them in their investigations
. Acting DHS secretary: States playing politics with public safety by giving drivers licenses to illegals

3jt2ka.gif
3jt2vz.gif

Ask conservatives what the poor need to do to get out of poverty, and the answer usually involves something like, “Get a job.” That was the crux of the anti-poverty plan Paul Ryan revealed last week to shrugs, and has been the gist of many anti-poverty efforts over the past two decades.

But for many people, there is one very specific—and often overlooked—reason why that’s not so easy: They don't have a driver's license.
No Driver's License, No Job

“As a consumer protection attorney, I was seeing these drivers with revoked licenses at our clinic, and the franchise tax board was wiping out their entire bank account. Regular exemption claims against garnishment don’t work if it is the government taking the money,” she explained. Just one unpaid ticket can create a cascade of problems. Perhaps someone loses their job because they can’t drive. Then they can’t make payments on their car and can’t get it insured because they don’t have a license. “It causes debt and unemployment, and can lead to homelessness,” she said. Fighting Unjust Driver's License Suspensions | UC Hastings Law | San Francisco

License Restrictions for Failure to Pay Child Support

Much as I hate to admit, it seems like good public policy to me. These fukkers cannot get auto liability insurance now, and to the extent they operate motor vehicles they are a hazard to anyone around them on the road. If you are in an accident with one of the, you are just out of luck. This initiative will at least make it possible for them to comply with state auto liability insurance requirements, which would be a GOOD THING for everyone concerned.

Much as I hate to admit, it seems like good public policy to me. These fukkers cannot get auto liability insurance now, and to the extent they operate motor vehicles they are a hazard to anyone around them on the road. If you are in an accident with one of the, you are just out of luck. This initiative will at least make it possible for them to comply with state auto liability insurance requirements, which would be a GOOD THING for everyone concerned.
I haven't been to Mexico in years. But when I was there, that every car had dents. At the time, I thought that I was in the middle of a demolition derby the way every car was smashed up. I had to drive real slowly and make sure that there is no cars behind me. At some of the major intersections. That they didn't have signal lights. You have to move out slowly through the intersection and pray that you don't get hit.

3jt5ct.gif
3jt5eg.gif

They are making sure that they will win this upcoming election.

Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Chad Wolf said Tuesday that a new New Jersey bill allowing illegal immigrants to apply for and receive driver's licenses is dangerous to both public safety and national security.

The bill was approved by the New Jersey Legislature on Monday and sent to the desk of Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat who was expected to sign it.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with host Steve Doocy, Wolf said the "Green Light" bill would restrict the DHS's access to Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) data that could aid them in their investigations
. Acting DHS secretary: States playing politics with public safety by giving drivers licenses to illegals

3jt2ka.gif
3jt2vz.gif

Ask conservatives what the poor need to do to get out of poverty, and the answer usually involves something like, “Get a job.” That was the crux of the anti-poverty plan Paul Ryan revealed last week to shrugs, and has been the gist of many anti-poverty efforts over the past two decades.

But for many people, there is one very specific—and often overlooked—reason why that’s not so easy: They don't have a driver's license.
No Driver's License, No Job

“As a consumer protection attorney, I was seeing these drivers with revoked licenses at our clinic, and the franchise tax board was wiping out their entire bank account. Regular exemption claims against garnishment don’t work if it is the government taking the money,” she explained. Just one unpaid ticket can create a cascade of problems. Perhaps someone loses their job because they can’t drive. Then they can’t make payments on their car and can’t get it insured because they don’t have a license. “It causes debt and unemployment, and can lead to homelessness,” she said. Fighting Unjust Driver's License Suspensions | UC Hastings Law | San Francisco

License Restrictions for Failure to Pay Child Support
Democrats love this idea. Now if they could only limit the drivers hit by illegals to “white families only” the roads would be a Democratic Party utopia.

Now Colonel...do you actually THINK these people are going to get insurance? Do you? Honestly?
You are so white...lol! Your high trust nature...as with all well meaning white people will be the death of you.

I'm using LOGIC...sorry.

If an illegal APPLIES FOR A DRIVER'S LICENSE, then that person (a) intends to drive, and (b) anticipates at least a possibility of being pulled over, and (c) doesn't want to get in trouble for nothing much. Hence, basic liability insurance would be an appropriate addition to the license.

I'm not claiming that everyone who applies for and gets a license will also have insurance, but if they don't have a license, then it is impossible for them to have insurance.

Drivers in California know that if you have an accident with an [illegal] you are definitely on your own. What harm could it be to let them get licenses? They would have to pass a test (written and driving), right?

I'm using LOGIC...sorry.

If an illegal APPLIES FOR A DRIVER'S LICENSE, then that person (a) intends to drive, and (b) anticipates at least a possibility of being pulled over, and (c) doesn't want to get in trouble for nothing much. Hence, basic liability insurance would be an appropriate addition to the license.

I'm not claiming that everyone who applies for and gets a license will also have insurance, but if they don't have a license, then it is impossible for them to have insurance.

Drivers in California know that if you have an accident with an [illegal] you are definitely on your own. What harm could it be to let them get licenses? They would have to pass a test (written and driving), right?
Illegals in California get a special state sponsored (taxpayer funded) auto insurance. I would get insurance if someone was paying my bill too.

Hey, has anyone been taken to jail yet for hiring illegals??

No?

then shut the fuk up whining about illegals...they don't hire themselves.....

yea if they actually get the ins.....

Forum List

Back