Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton

If Hillary was a Republican she would have been long gone just by the media blitz alone. There are lots of dipstick Republicans but they usually fade out at that point. The Dems seem to relish the power and dexterity used to manipulate the system.
Total bullshit. Trump has civil suits against him for racketeering and fraud in three states. He has court dates scheduled between the election and inauguration. The press has only mentioned it in passing.
The press gave Reagan a bye when 90 died at US embassies.
They gave Bush a bye when 60 died at embassy attacks and for the Iraq invasion.
Powell had an AOL account. He turned over no documents to the State Department. Who cares?

But Hillary? The GOP only needs to look her way and the press scampers in her direction. It's been that way for 30 years.

How delusional can you possibly get, R-Derp? You're here selling the narrative that the Main Stream Media is out to get Hillary Clinton while protecting Donald Trump? Really?

As he stated:
- She failed to TURN OVER all work-related e-mails...this is a violation of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act.

- She LIED under oath by claiming she had never sent / received documents MARKED CLASSIFIED...AT THE TIME. Doing so is illegal. Lying under oath is PERJURY.

Merry Christmas, Hillary...you got your presents early.

Comey does show, at the least, that Hillary is unfit to be President.
HEEEELLOOOOOOOO! Read the FBI Director's statement. They "bore markings" (what ever that means). If they were marked classified, he would have said marked classified. Believe it!
When I was in the army all paper work was considered classified whether it was marked or not.

This is not 1961. I doubt they use "rubber stamp" anymore. Maybe the markings were cut/removed via Word, only portions cut/paste sent.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

You've got to read this statement. The most partisan and misleading smear I have ever read that's supposed to be an unbiased report from the Head of the FBI.

Peppered through are statements like this:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Bore markings??????????? What the fuck is "bore markings". When I was in the service, I worked in military intelligence.

thumb_COLOURBOX11225463.jpg

There was no "bore markings". Things were stamped top secret, secret and confidential. And today's classified emails have what's called "water markings", like in this passport:

100_1461.JPG

It's either marked or it's not. No such thing as "bore markings". The government isn't shy about marking classified info.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So that’s what we found.

Which means you found nothing.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

We did not see those things here.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Only facts matter? Go back through his statement. It's filled with speculation. This is one disgraceful and partisan speech that calls into question the professionalism of the Head of the FBI.

It seems Rdweeb got his marching orders. While no prosecution is warranted, the information provided is damning to Hillary with regards to her ability to follow simple rules of classification and security.

Thus it isn't good enough that she won't be charged, the report has to be damned and ridiculed and beaten over.

New democrat, same kneepads for rdweeb, but instead of slurp slurp slurp, its lick, lick, lick.
Hillary is bad, but the opposition has no one to put against her. Her opponent is a Democrat who the democrats will have nothing to do with. Give us a credible choice.

Still not sure that Trump will be the nominee, the Convention surprise is still a 25% chance in my book.
They can win the White House with a credible choice.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

You've got to read this statement. The most partisan and misleading smear I have ever read that's supposed to be an unbiased report from the Head of the FBI.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.

Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.

Bore markings??????????? What the fuck is "bore markings". When I was in the service, I worked in military intelligence.

There was no "bore markings". Things were stamped top secret, secret and confidential. And today's classified emails have what's called "water markings", like in this passport:

100_1461.JPG

It's either marked or it's not. No such thing as "bore markings". The government isn't shy about marking classified info.

Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

So that’s what we found.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization.

Only facts matter? Go back through his statement. It's filled with speculation. This is one disgraceful and partisan speech that calls into question the professionalism of the Head of the FBI.

It seems Rdweeb got his marching orders. While no prosecution is warranted, the information provided is damning to Hillary with regards to her ability to follow simple rules of classification and security.

Thus it isn't good enough that she won't be charged, the report has to be damned and ridiculed and beaten over.

New democrat, same kneepads for rdweeb, but instead of slurp slurp slurp, its lick, lick, lick.
Hillary is bad, but the opposition has no one to put against her. Her opponent is a Democrat who the democrats will have nothing to do with. Give us a credible choice.

Still not sure that Trump will be the nominee, the Convention surprise is still a 25% chance in my book.

They also have a chance to win with Trump. Methinks you get a serious "won't say it to a pollster, but will say it in the voting booth" thing with Trump.

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

They also have a chance to win with Trump. Methinks you get a serious "won't say it to a pollster, but will say it in the voting booth" thing with Trump.
The opposite is also true. People might say they are for Trump until they get into the booth. Interesting election though. My wife and I are thinking about coming over for it.

If the the Republicans had any balls they would dump Trump. There are many people, like me, who do not like Hillary, but would vote for her to stop Trump. The whole lesser of two evils. I voted for Saunders in the primary, and would vote for him again in the general election if Trump was not running. Both parties should grow a pair and not nominate either of them.

If Hillary was a Republican she would have been long gone just by the media blitz alone. There are lots of dipstick Republicans but they usually fade out at that point. The Dems seem to relish the power and dexterity used to manipulate the system.
Total bullshit. Trump has civil suits against him for racketeering and fraud in three states. He has court dates scheduled between the election and inauguration. The press has only mentioned it in passing.
Powell had an AOL account. He turned over no documents to the State Department. Who cares?

But Hillary? The GOP only needs to look her way and the press scampers in her direction. It's been that way for 30 years.

How delusional can you possibly get, R-Derp? You're here selling the narrative that the Main Stream Media is out to get Hillary Clinton while protecting Donald Trump? Really?
Really.

Between the election and the inauguration, Tump is scheduled to be in court facing a civil suit charging Racketeering and Fraud. Where is the press reporting it?

The opposite is also true. People might say they are for Trump until they get into the booth. Interesting election though. My wife and I are thinking about coming over for it.

I think the "vote trump, say otherwise" trend is greater than they opposite. Remember the left is the current champion of punishing "wrongthink, not the Right. They took that from us a few decades ago and ran with it.

You know what I find most amusing about this string? R-Derp claiming that he/she was in Military Intelligence. If true that explains a lot about why our military couldn't seem to find it's ass with both hands with a one hand head start!
Right wingers smearing out military. What a surprise.

Veterans Push Back at Trump Over Theft Accusations

Ah, that wasn't a shot at our military, R-Derp...that was a shot at YOUR intelligence! What a surprise you didn't get that!

Really.

Between the election and the inauguration, Tump is scheduled to be in court facing a civil suit charging Racketeering and Fraud. Where is the press reporting it?

Trump is facing a bunch of civil suits that the Press is afraid to report on because they know the suits are frivolous and politically motivated.

As he stated:
- She failed to TURN OVER all work-related e-mails...this is a violation of the FOIA and The Federal Records Act.

Wait, did he really say this? Because I'm sure he stated that he found other emails that were recovered by Analysts. Not that she kept them from anyone. I know facts dont matter to you but seriously....Did he say the above? I dont think so...I could be wrong tho

As he stated:

Wait, did he really say this? Because I'm sure he stated that he found other emails that were recovered by Analysts. Not that she kept them from anyone. I know facts dont matter to you but seriously....Did he say the above? I dont think so...I could be wrong tho

With all due respect, Closed...the narrative that Hillary Clinton DIDN"T attempt to keep the emails on her two servers based in her home from Congressional scrutiny is laughable! When Congress asked for all things pertaining to Benghazi, Clinton didn't give them anything from her two private servers. Then when Congressional investigators discovered that she was working through a private network rather than the State Department one that she was required to work through...she deleted tens of thousands of emails from those servers. How Comey reached the conclusion that no crime was committed here, I'd love to hear, quite frankly!

As he stated:

With all due respect, Closed...the narrative that Hillary Clinton DIDN"T attempt to keep the emails on her two servers based in her home from Congressional scrutiny is laughable! When Congress asked for all things pertaining to Benghazi, Clinton didn't give them anything from her two private servers. Then when Congressional investigators discovered that she was working through a private network rather than the State Department one that she was required to work through...she deleted tens of thousands of emails from those servers. How Comey reached the conclusion that no crime was committed here, I'd love to hear, quite frankly!

You can laugh, find it incredible or slap any label you like on it. I'm asking if Comey actually said what is quoted there because I havent seen that posted ANYWHERE. But again, I could be wrong and I will admit to it if I am.

Does the truth matter? Or just the adjectives you use to describe the truth?

As he stated:

You can laugh, find it incredible or slap any label you like on it. I'm asking if Comey actually said what is quoted there because I havent seen that posted ANYWHERE. But again, I could be wrong and I will admit to it if I am.

You want to lecture about truth in a string where you're defending Hillary Clinton's honesty, Closed? Talk about cleaning the Stygian Stables!

As he stated:

You want to lecture about truth in a string where you're defending Hillary Clinton's honesty, Closed? Talk about cleaning the Stygian Stables!

Oh I'm not defending her honesty. I'm asking if Comey actually said what Easy is claiming?

Since no one has answered directly I can only assume that Easy was lying. So Comey didnt say that she failed to turn over anything or that it was intended to deceive anyone.

Thats pretty important

100_1461.JPG

So that’s what we found.

No one believes you have ever been associated with anything related to intelligence of any kind RDean.

As he stated:

Oh I'm not defending her honesty. I'm asking if Comey actually said what Easy is claiming?

Since no one has answered directly I can only assume that Easy was lying. So Comey didnt say that she failed to turn over anything or that it was intended to deceive anyone.

Thats pretty important

No , in fact Comey DID concede that 30K emails were never turned over and that several devices were cleaned in a way as to make those emails unrecoverable even by FBI techs who are among the best in the world at that sort of thing. Meaning you REALLY have to go out of your way to delete things to a level that the FBI can't recover them.

Forum List

Back