State Department says halts review of Clinton emails at FBI request

I provide United States Law - and you claim that she has the "certain authority" to "discuss" classified information (which she does not - unless with individuals with proper Security Clearances). Apparently you know nothing about US law - and in particular, compartmentalized sensitive information. Before you claim things that simply are NOT true - put your pseudo-intellectual mind to work and ask yourself this question: Who the hell said anything whatsoever about "discussing" classified information? No one. It's about receiving classified information on a non-secure server - an act which clearly violates the above mentioned US Code.

So again - read the LAW.
I know it's tough for some people to grasp, depending on what media bubble they exists in, to deal with realities on the ground. But whether you know it or not, there has been no investigation of the Secretary. The investigation has been on the set up of the server, and how it relates to information contained in the emails. To date, there has been NO criminal investigation of former Secretary Clinton. I doubt there will ever be one, regardless of the spin.

The laws as they apply to dept heads in the executive branch may be beyond your understanding

Sonny, as a man who served in the DIA for 22 years - again, you are parsing words to further your argument. I held a TS SC3 Clearance for the majority of those years. I KNOW the law regarding the handling of sensitive information.The server, set up by Clinton Operatives was non-secure, (at the request of the Clintons) and in direct violation of Federal Law. You are wasting your time here pulling that old argument of "it's according to what the definition of "is" is"

The Clinton years are behind us - thank God. Now, do I think she will be held responsible; as responsible as any other government employee would be? Of course not. Hillary, as I have stated MANY times on this very forum, could murder a man in the middle of Times Square in front of 20,000 witnesses - and no one would see a thing.

Welcome to the era of the people of the United States FINALLY getting the government they deserve - a government where senior officials are above the law and those in-between, take the fall. We've asked for this government for the last 40 years and now - it is become reality.

Oh, and by the way - your "logic" of department heads not being held to the same standards of conduct that anyone else is - I give you General Patreaus - a man who shared classified information with his mistress - who also happened to hold a similar Security Clearance as the General. So much for your theory.

Who else but the Democrats can run a candidate currently the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation?
Hillary Clinton is not the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation?

sorry, facts matter

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server
02/08/16 05:30 PM—UPDATED 02/08/16 06:58 PM

21 share group 1k
By Pete Williams

In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server

Did you think it meant the server was the subject of the investigation?

Who else but the Democrats can run a candidate currently the subject of an ongoing FBI investigation?

sorry, facts matter

21 share group 1k
By Pete Williams

In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

:)

In this case, probably. I have no doubt whatsoever, that Loretta Lynch has made it abundantly clear that the FBI is to find NOTHING. Again, if I had installed my own private, non-secure server in my bathroom and transmitted and received classified information - the investigation would have lasted 24 hours and I would be currently maintaining a cell in Fort Leavenworth - probably for the rest of my natural life. It's a shame that laws don't apply equally - but they don't.

the focus, scope or potential targets of the investigation? People are misunderstanding things and making stuff up. It will be very amusing when it fizzles out like Whitewater did

sorry, facts matter

21 share group 1k
By Pete Williams

:)

In this case, probably. I have no doubt whatsoever, that Loretta Lynch has made it abundantly clear that the FBI is to find NOTHING. Again, if I had installed my own private, non-secure server in my bathroom and transmitted and received classified information - the investigation would have lasted 24 hours and I would be currently maintaining a cell in Fort Leavenworth - probably for the rest of my natural life. It's a shame that laws don't apply equally - but they don't.

that's true and your problem is, you don't have the dirt on people Mrs. Tuzla does.

The Arkansas Project Unmasked - The Texas Observer

The Hunting of the President: The Ten-year Campaign to Destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton

This is the most disgustingly fascinating political book I’ve ever read. As the subtitle indicates, it is the anatomy of a would-be political murder. I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job of laying out the corpse than Joe Conason and Gene Lyons have done. (Conason is a longtime New York reporter, national correspondent for the Village Voice in the Eighties; Lyons, a former Newsweek editor, wrote Fools for Scandal, about the media’s response to Whitewater.) The Hunting of the President is the “story of the most successful and long-running ‘dirty tricks’ campaign in recent American history, fomented by a handful of professional Republican operatives and corporate lawyers, and funded by a network of wealthy conservatives.”
Arkansas Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hunting of the President: The Ten-year Campaign to Destroy Hillary and Bill Clinton

This is the most disgustingly fascinating political book I’ve ever read. As the subtitle indicates, it is the anatomy of a would-be political murder. I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job of laying out the corpse than Joe Conason and Gene Lyons have done. (Conason is a longtime New York reporter, national correspondent for the Village Voice in the Eighties; Lyons, a former Newsweek editor, wrote Fools for Scandal, about the media’s response to Whitewater.) The Hunting of the President is the “story of the most successful and long-running ‘dirty tricks’ campaign in recent American history, fomented by a handful of professional Republican operatives and corporate lawyers, and funded by a network of wealthy conservatives.”

I call BS for the above bolded words. He was president for 8 years and she is the front runner for the job and SOS. What exactly have they been successful in doing? This sounds like another book that lays out a left wing fairy tale story line then defends it with BS.

I am thinking they channeled Goebbels for this book.

I call BS for the above bolded words. He was president for 8 years and she is the front runner for the job and SOS. What exactly have they been successful in doing? This sounds like another book that lays out a left wing fairy tale story line then defends it with BS.

Evidently, you have no clue what you are responding to

I am responding to what you have posted and I even bolded what I posted. If I am wrong then tell me what I said is wrong. Don't imply crap, that is a dishonest what to discuss things.

I am responding to what you have posted and I even bolded what I posted. If I am wrong then tell me what I said is wrong. Don't imply crap, that is a dishonest what to discuss things.
by Michael King
PublishedFri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:00 am CST

For three years, however, Clinton’s luck held. Starr discovered that, for all his digging, Whitewater was what Hillary said it was: “a never-ending fictional conspiracy that honest-to-goodness reminds me of some people’s obsession with U.F.O.s.” Though he kept telling the press he was “getting close” to a Whitewater breakthrough, he had in fact run into such a wall that one month after Clinton’s second inaugural in 1997, Starr announced that he was resigning to become dean of Pepperdine University Law School (subsidized by that faithful old wacko, Richard Mellon Scaife). The announcement provoked such outrage from his far-right supporters, and denunciations as a “quitter” by Times columnist William Safire and others, that four days later he said he would stay on.

It is not only evident that you have no clue what you are responding to, but your complete ignorance mixed with denial over the Arkansas project, is simply amazing.

Washingtonpost.com: 'Arkansas Project' Led to Turmoil and Rifts

by Michael King

For three years, however, Clinton’s luck held. Starr discovered that, for all his digging, Whitewater was what Hillary said it was: “a never-ending fictional conspiracy that honest-to-goodness reminds me of some people’s obsession with U.F.O.s.” Though he kept telling the press he was “getting close” to a Whitewater breakthrough, he had in fact run into such a wall that one month after Clinton’s second inaugural in 1997, Starr announced that he was resigning to become dean of Pepperdine University Law School (subsidized by that faithful old wacko, Richard Mellon Scaife). The announcement provoked such outrage from his far-right supporters, and denunciations as a “quitter” by Times columnist William Safire and others, that four days later he said he would stay on.

It is not only evident that you have no clue what you are responding to, but your complete ignorance mixed with denial over the Arkansas project, is simply amazing.

then enlighten us. this one too please, if you have a few extra words of wisdom laying around. if you're going to be smug, at least be right.

You have to love the left and especially the pseudo-intellectual left. They, as taught by Goebbels, simply repeat the lie, over and over, until they themselves begin to believe the nonsense.

They place their desire for an end of America at the feet of a 70 year old failure and criminal and a 75 year old communist and they label that as "progressive".

by Michael King

You swearing to it or being smug and insulting doesn't change the truth.

Here is criminal violation number one from Whitewater:

Removal of documents[edit]
Within hours of the death of Vince Foster in July 1993, chief White House counsel Bernard Nussbaum removed documents, some of them concerning the Whitewater Development Corporation, from Foster's office and gave them to Maggie Williams, Chief of Staff to the First Lady. According to the New York Times, Williams placed them in a safe in the White House for five days before turning them over to their personal lawyer.[25]

Here are the underlings that took the fall for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton:

Convictions[edit]
Ultimately the Clintons were never charged, but 15 other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Bill Clinton's successor as Governor, who was removed from office.[44]

There were draft indictments prepared for Mrs. Clinton. But the DOJ felt she too big to jail so they went nowhere. Judicial Watch and others are trying to get them released but the government is protecting their own and refuse to release them. So much for the FOI act.

She so freely lied about her trip to Bosnia, NOTHING, absolutely nothing she says can be trusted.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, go and find another book for you to push that lies about Mrs. Tuzla, it fits her.

by Michael King

then enlighten us. this one too please, if you have a few extra words of wisdom laying around. if you're going to be smug, at least be right.

the defense, everyone lies but Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Forum List

Back