The boys are back in town!!! #BikersForTrump

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
CenHawqWEAA-rWp.jpg

bikers_for_trump-e1459561826155.png

The boys are rolling in town to thwart Soros's paid minions...

They are alpha males. Why wouldn't they hate political correctness? All it ever was, was a female takeover of society. They recruited immigrants and blacks to do their fighting, but don't aggressive women always recruit others to fight their battles?

All those photo's are fake in regards to the rally in Janesville. They are stock photo's from other events and motorcycle runs. The Bikers for Trump has reported about 100 participants in their event on Tuesday. Even that claim is not proven with photo's or a media report. Reminiscent of the "Two Million Bikers DC" Tea Party event a few years ago that drew a few dozen riders and got busted for the same kind of dishonesty of using photo's of previous non-related events.

All those photo's are fake in regards to the rally in Janesville. They are stock photo's from other events and motorcycle runs. The Bikers for Trump has reported about 100 participants in their event on Tuesday. Even that claim is not proven with photo's or a media report. Reminiscent of the "Two Million Bikers DC" Tea Party event a few years ago that drew a few dozen riders and got busted for the same kind of dishonesty of using photo's of previous non-related events.
does it really matter ?? i mean, no one had to duck and run for cover under sniper fire or anything.

All those photo's are fake isn regards to the rally in Janesville. They are stock photo's from other events and motorcycle runs. The Bikers for Trump has reported about 100 participants in their event on Tuesday. Even that claim is not proven with photo's or a media report. Reminiscent of the "Two Million Bikers DC" Tea Party event a few years ago that drew a few dozen riders and got busted for the same kind of dishonesty of using photo's of previous non-related events.
does it really matter ?? i mean, no one had to duck and run for cover under sniper fire or anything.
Lol. How can you duck and run for cover under sniper fire? Once you hear the shot, you're dead. Lol what a dingbat shrillary is.

All those photo's are fake isn regards to the rally in Janesville. They are stock photo's from other events and motorcycle runs. The Bikers for Trump has reported about 100 participants in their event on Tuesday. Even that claim is not proven with photo's or a media report. Reminiscent of the "Two Million Bikers DC" Tea Party event a few years ago that drew a few dozen riders and got busted for the same kind of dishonesty of using photo's of previous non-related events.
Lol. How can you duck and run for cover under sniper fire? Once you hear the shot, you're dead. Lol what a dingbat shrillary is.
i don't know, it's a bizarre thing to make totally up, then duck and run for president.

Good! Anything that defends against violent, America-hating, mindlessly savage liberal ***** is a good thing. I assure you I detest liberal American & Eurotrash traitors about 31415926535 times more than their cousin-inbreeding muslim pets.

Forum List

Back