state by state results

2008 and 2012 prove your point? Really??

The once proud GOP has been taken over by many of the same kooks who are posting on this thread. They sabotaged McCains candidacy and are doing the same to Romney

Dood... Try and unplug your ears for one moment in your lifetime. "Real" Conservatives and fiscal responsible liberal minded people can't stand Obama and can't stand Mitt, nor McCain...

You will in fact realize soon enough that the world is rejecting the Progressive movement that has been in power for well over 30 years.

I know you're all happy ballz that Obama might win here, but it won't chance the never ending recession we will be in with billions added to the deficit every single month. Mitt wouldn't have changed it and Obama made sure he didn't over the last 4 years.

In less than a week you will be back to blaming Republicans for why the economy sucks, then of course you will post threads claiming the economy is doing great... cuz you're an Obama-bot chitstick.

You really need to listen....

When you run a Progressive VS a Progressive then yes... We have not had a "real" conservative in a GE for a long ass time.

I hope every last moron gets to abort all their children. I don't give a damn anymore.

That's all anyone is asking of conservatives, Matthew... stop giving a damn about what the rest of us are doing and mind your own fucking business.

Now, try to take the pebble from my hand, Grasshopper....

kungfuwhenpebble.jpg

'Time for him to go.'

If Hamilton County goes big for Obama, the election is over.

Avorysuds thinks that farrightyextremism is conservative; it is not, and we won't accept in the GOP anymore.

Forum List

Back